Huh

So I saw Swans the other night, and there was actually a small handful of protesters holding signs that said "I BELIEVE LARKIN" outside the venue. Is this a common occurrence on the Glowing Man tour? Also, no Thor..? Was there an official announcement about that? What happened to Thor?

Thor's taking time off for some reason. He's not quit or anything, they're all still on good terms. I'm not sure what reason why though.

He's making an album called "Thor and Friends".

He's always been his own man, has missed shows before. I think he might have cucked Michael with a black woman, but it's more to do with Thor being sorry.

Swans live is way better with 2 people on percussion imo. Great show, but not as full sounding as The Seer, To Be Kind tours. : \

They have to be very tired at this point, they've been doing this for a while come to think of it.

Really hope this isn't their all time last tour

Me to, especially because I can't see them

Is it okay for me to still enjoy and support Swans after knowing the frontman is a rapist?

kek really?

Yes

Go with it.

the larkin thing didnt happen back in LA, i dont understand why people still believe the whole rape thing, she obviously started it for attention

Yeah.

I actually just realized how that probably looked like I was a making a joke but no, that's what he's actually doing.

This is the first time I've heard people actually protesting at their shows. There wasn't anything like it at the Milwaukee show

Let me guess...Portland show?

I didn't go because 21+ and I'm a faggot 19 year old. Sounds like our city desu.

Had to have been Portland or Seattle where all the sexless feminists are.

He isn't, but even if he was it's irrelevant to their musical output. You didn't listen to Swans to begin with because Micheal Gira wasn't a rapist.

No one was outside at the SF show. But Garfunkel killed it on piano.

Saw them in Toronto, no protesting.
No thor either. Good show nonetheless.
Many autistic memelords though.

Should've told them to fuck off famalam.

Vancouver.