Why do all dadrockists look like fucking hippies and play the ukelele? are they memes?

why do all dadrockists look like fucking hippies and play the ukelele? are they memes?

They're 16? What's a meme?

Almost everyone begins with dad rock

tfw i have pf tshirt

that's can be true for some, if you are 13

Nah man, you start with dad rock and come to Sup Forums to broaden your music taste.

not everyone starts with dadrock

whats wrong with Pink Floyd anyways

Nothing. It's just too popular and old for Sup Forums hipsters.

>Almost everyone begins with dadrock
>Almost

The problem is not that a dadrockist like Pink Floyd and stuff. The problem is they think they were actually born in the wrong generation, that that music after the 70's is not as good as it once was.
They are way too close-minded, to the point where they call that music nowadays is way too poppy and sounds samey, no matter the genre.

>that can be true for some
>some

But just look at him tho, he is so happy with his pink floyd shirt.
Shouldn`t we all be happy?
Why hate on dadrockists?

>Sup Forums
>hipsters

wew lad

I like dad rock. Never thought "I was born in the wrong generation." It's sick to live now, internet and all this technology.
As for music, there are still very talented musicians out there, there will always be no matter what year it is.

Bon Iver's new album yo

What are you trying to accomplish with this

that your reply was pointless

You're just describing suburban American normies

yeah my first record was pic related.

listened to it when I was 18 months old, after I bought it from the merch guy at one of Arthur's early gigs promoting his sound.

you are in Sup Forums, you have proven you are not as close-minded as your average dadrocker

I'd bet anything op is a hiphopfag
hey op how come all hiphopfags are white teenagers who desperately try to be black and stand in circles around a looping beat regurgitating the same old stale shit that's been used since the 80s?

as a hiphopfag, i confirm i wish i was black
>big penis
>easy drug access
>my music wouldnt be considered "black people music" since i would be already black

without dad rock there wouldn't be (you) rock