GERMAN EXECUTIVE GOES BATSHIT IN CHINA

irishtimes.com/business/companies/daimler-executive-accused-of-insulting-china-after-parking-row-1.2876410

>Witnesses say Rainer Gaertner, president of Daimler Trucks and Buses, on Sunday lost his temper in Beijing during a quarrel and screamed: “I am in China one f***ing year already. The first thing I learned here is that all you Chinese are yellow bastards!” He is then alleged to have run frantically up and down the sidewalks pepper-spraying onlookers who tried to intervene.

Based krauts.

I knew it was only a matter of time before you cracked.

And I knew the chinks would be the ones to crack you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5QTPUskwLY
youtube.com/watch?v=PDSkFeMVNFs
ft.com/content/c506cab0-afbc-11e6-a37c-f4a01f1b0fa1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking racist

>He is then alleged to have run frantically up and down the sidewalks pepper-spraying onlookers who tried to intervene.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Honestly, anyone who's ever had to deal with the Chinese professionally or even as a student knows how fucking terrible they are.

Yeah we know. Here's one of our people complaining about how Chinese can't do something as simple as waiting in line.

youtube.com/watch?v=G5QTPUskwLY

This is very surprising. Chinese people behave very well here.

lmao they arent that bad, thats pretty funny

au wei ids like anuddah dieselgate

dude should have done his research

HON HON HON

reminds me of that one picture where chink police are chasing some naked white man

“I am in China one year already. The first thing I learned here is that all you Chinese are bastards,”

dont fabricate it, thai expat fag

Baka desu nee.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDSkFeMVNFs

Rechtsstaat is a good that is too often overlooked by people these days.
That's probably why they are so uncritically and without reserve enthusiastic about doing business in China and Russia.

He's gonna get away with it either way.

Either because rich, powerful or white. IF they touch him it's gonna hurt China.

Lol how weak do you have to be to not able to be able to function in a scramble queue?

t. Zhang
Depends on how you define "getting away with it". I agree that law enforcement is unlikely to do shit but he's probably going to get fired if the story checks out.
Since this got reported by state media there's a lot of butthurt in social networks as always. Their apology is not gonna cut it.

>I agree that law enforcement is unlikely to do shit but he's probably going to get fired if the story checks out.

Nah you ca mitigate incidents like this easy. Many people do insensitive shit like this and don't get touched or a slap on the wrist.

Chinks are far too easy to spot.

Not even Chinese.

Update: He's out.

ft.com/content/c506cab0-afbc-11e6-a37c-f4a01f1b0fa1

>Daimler on Monday removed a senior executive from his role running a Chinese business after he was accused of yelling racist abuse during an altercation over a car parking space in Beijing.

what the fuck do you expect the authorities to do to him, give him 5 years of prison?

calm your tits, lee, seriously

Die Chinesen haben das Völkerrecht umgeworfen, sie haben in einer in der Weltgeschichte nicht erhörten Weise der Heiligkeit des Gesandten, den Pflichten des Gastrechts Hohn gesprochen.

Es ist das um so empörender, als dies Verbrechen begangen worden ist von einer Nation, die auf ihre uralte Kultur stolz ist.

Bewährt die alte preußische Tüchtigkeit, zeigt euch als Christen im freundlichen Ertragen von Leiden, möge Ehre und Ruhm euren Fahnen und Waffen folgen, gebt an Manneszucht und Disziplin aller Welt ein Beispiel.

Ihr wisst es wohl, ihr sollt fechten gegen einen verschlagenen, tapferen, gut bewaffneten, grausamen Feind.

Kommt ihr an ihn, so wisst: Pardon wird nicht gegeben. Gefangene werden nicht gemacht.

Führt eure Waffen so, dass auf tausend Jahre hinaus kein Chinese mehr es wagt, einen Deutschen scheel anzusehen.

You can't be insensitive when surrounded by literal animals

btfo

though in reality chinks are much more racist than him

>be student and share flat with chinese students
>toilet is constantly clogged
>shower is constantly clogged
>since it is in the 2nd floor the water takes its natural course and runs down the stairs
>nobody cares
>landlord cleans it
>chinese cooked stuff wich didnt smell good.
>diffrent understanding of clean and hygene
>live already for several years in Germany still dont understand Hallo in german
>are very secluded like me
>then once a week they invite several friends over and are loud.

well i dont live there anymore

>Thai
>"people"

Top kek