What's your plan B for Euro Sup Forums?

What's your plan B for Euro Sup Forums?

When your team will be out, which ethnicity will you pretend to be so you can have another team to root for?

In France 70% of french people seem to have a Italian grandfather when Italy do better than France at Euro or WC.

Myself I can maybe bullshit a Spanish grand-grand-father but it's going to be hard. I don't think Spain will do better than France anyway.

You can root for Sweden or England since they are fellow cucks.

Ireland because I'm a plastic paddy.

Wales is my b team because they have a fucking dragon on their flag.

Any country except Germany and England ma famille.

Obviously rooting for the little brother from the south

France for obvious reasons
But just for this euro I will be rooting for England

>Any country but the good guys

Cool contrarian banter Texas

Portugal(because of Ronaldo) and Croatia(because of Kovačič and Modrić)
Don't give a fuck about other countries.
I'd be fine with France or Germany winning it tho.

Wales and ROI of course

They won't make it further than England but I'll still root for them

Its perfect since I'm Canadian, but I am Polish. So once they get eliminated I'll cheer for the motherland England for the memes

Spain is probably going to fall in Quarter finals at most.

I'm half Welsh so if England go out early, I'll jump on the Bayol bandwagon

Apparently my surname is of welsh origin. So go fucking wales!

Why would you support ROI above NI? Fucking traitor

I don't need a plan B 2bh, because my teams will meet in the final.

England v Croatia.

I have an italian mother

what now fag

Poland and Croatia

Anyone but Spain really.

Netherlands

I will put our rivalry aside and cheer for them.
This could be their year, it's now or never!

:3

t-thank you, senpai.

I am half English half German, feels good

None because I'm not a cuckold. I barely support England because of all the negros in the team.

turkey

Back to Sup Forums you go

I'll root for Belgium but I don't want them to win the whole thing. Germany is ok too.

No. NO. You don't get it, do you? You don't fucking GET IT. We are here to stay. STAY. Oh you'd better get fucking used to it, son, because there are so many goddamn fucking things wrong with the world, not the least of which is your fucking ENTERTAINMENT.

We will point that out for you. Let me say that again so you understand.

WE.

WILL.

POINT.

THAT.

OUT.

FOR.

YOU.

We will point everything wrong out for you so you can finally get through your thick fucking head some of the things that are wrong with this world. Starting with you. YOU.

>not having Iceland as your second team
shiggy
shiggy diggy

#MAGA

finland never gets anywhere so I usually support italy and netherlands

You wont have to worry about that, I doubt any team can even bother France

Why root for anybody?

If I'm watching a game and one team is either behaving like cunts or playing anti-football then I might feel some schadenfreude if the other team wins but aside from that (or having money on a game), it just seems plastic and insincere.

Me: English. Usually cheer for Holland when England get knocked out. So uh... this time definitely Wales.

>somebody actually took the time to write this autistic nonsense

the team that knocks out the team that eliminated us

Netherlands

R A R E
A
R
E

Don't worry, that feeling is always mutual.
I'll always cheer for The Netherlands until the final. That is when I make a swift 180 and celebrate the opposition's inevitable victory.

After the game I'll do another 180 to tell my Dutch friends & colleagues that I was so excited for them to win it, they really deserved it, such a shame, poor lads, etc..

I feel horrible for this behavior, except I don't.

thanks

first watch the 73 year old woodpeckers take 4th place, then support croatia ukraine and iceland

None because I'm not a cuckold. I barely support England because of all the negros in the team.

I'm happy for the British Isles countries to do well but I'll probably just sit back and enjoy it. I normally end up backing the team that dives the least, so never Spain or Portugal.

Australia obv, they gave us 12 points in Eurovision

Back to Sup Forums you go

>support ukraine

i just informed FSB, traitor

enjoy your gulag

>he isn't a proud supporter of the nation of his birth

C.U.C.K.

If anything, you're the cuck for supporting a nation only based of "being born there", friend.

Germany :^)

>When your team is out

Got Italian Grandparents so Italy

Then if they fail my meme team Switzerland

Then if all else fails any team with based Man Utd players

>spainorgermanywinslol

Sickening

I hope Northern Ireland do well. I think Michael O'Neill is good manager and a good man.

Thankfully, being English, this isn't a problem I'm going to have to worry about.

Italy I guess
or the dark horse, unless it is Wales or Belgium

>Spain
>into dark whores
not surprised

France because my ex gf was french, i literally can't forget her she was fucking perfect. I'll make a few trips to Lille during the Euro at places we used to hang out together so maybe i can see her one last time before killing myself

POL IS A BOARD OF PEACE

no one
I will suicide if Belgium loses (at any point)

Fuck you normie scum.

>having a gf
>having a perfect gf

Try being 28 and never having known that feel despite longing for it for the past 17-18 years and making huge efforts every day, week, month and year to do EVERYTHING possible to make it happen.

You privileged normie fucks sicken me. No idea how good you've got it. And you are safe in the knowledge that it's happened before so it can happen again, whereas I'll probably never know that feel.

b-but there will be 3 teams that will eliminate us

>not rooting for the host country
France, would be nice for them to win it at home.

Norn Iron and England. I'd be happy if England do extremely well or calamitously fail desu. Kind of strange a feeling I know.

>being a white american
>not rooting for England

if they get knocked out I could fall on my German roots but I don't want to see them win as that would be boring. I predicted France would win this two years ago so maybe them

>france for obvious reason
The reasons aren't obvious. Please tell us what they are. If you're still colonised then i understand

Yeah what are those "obvious reasons"? There is zero arab in our team now, support someone else.

Fucking robospergs. Go back to wanking over cartoons

Del Piero > Zidane?
Juve fan since you are born?
:^)

Iceland. I believe that we, the IMNT, will win

Watch Wimbledon

m8 Wales can go far. theyre solid in the back and mids and with Bale up front will have no problem getting a few goals

Lelgium for based Denayer and Kevin 'The best midfielder in the world' Brown

I support Iceland and then probably Austria. I would support Iceland whether or not we'd be in the tournament

England/Wales

Supporting Sweden after my lads
>t. Half Swede half anglo

Half angolan and half pakistani Lmao

Iceland

Would be cool if they got far in the tournament

Germany: always liked them and their workrate on the pitch
Italy: since i'm a Chelsea fan, i'd like to see Conte do well
England: fucking hell, why not, it's a wild ride

easter?

germany
poland

wales because muh bayol
portugal because muh TSUUUU

switzerland are going to win euros anyway so who cares

I actually enjoy seeing spain btfo after all the hype and prepotence of the last few years desu. That's my plan A