>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Kill yourself

i told you the other day do your fucking hecks

>TFW never graduated highschool
Do this before anything else. Stop lifting, finish this first.

what does that even mean

I spent all night trying to do research on the meaning behind your statement. I've run all sorts of experiments, consulted with the top professionals in the field.

I've come up with nothing.

WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THIS?

It's too hard

Do you even need a hs diploma in this day and age? has anyone EVER asked you for proof you've graduated besides for university?

do your hecks man its the only way

Here, I'll translate; kill yourself

how does one not complete highschool?
please elaborate

You just don't, man. What further explanation is needed?

I honestly see no benefit to it besides post-secondary education. How does highschool enhance your life in any meaningful way?

>low testosterone

Become a sissy and kiss dicks for a living.

That ought to rule out some if not all of your predicaments.

you need it to get a real job and make real money so you can eat properly so you can get fit so you can get girls

What about all the entrepreneurs?

Do you really need an education if you want to become a small business owner?

well you don't have any start up capital because you have a shitty job

most small business owners save for 10+ years then invest it into opening their companies in their 30/40s

>people unironically fail to complete highschool let alone post secondary
Good god, a literal peasant among us. What's the matter Ricky, couldn't get your grade 10 eh?

>well you don't have any start up capital because you have a shitty job

I have a fair bit of startup capital. I'm in the positives while most cucks are studying worthless majors in debt right now

But do you really need a lot of "capital" to start a business these days?

I could understand 10-20 years ago when you needed a bunch of money to start a brick and mortar store. But now with the invention of the internet do you even need a lot of money?

Seems like you can start with very little and make pretty good money.

Sorry normie not everyone is as smart as you.

Hop off your high horse for a moment and get on the level of us mere plebeians

>I have a fair bit of startup capital
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
explain how both these statements are true

>Look mom I posted it again

Ok. I know this isn't /fit/ but what exactly are you having trouble with in your lifting? Talk us through whatever it is you can't get the concept of and we can figure out what to do for you,

>explain how both these statements are true

Because I save all of my money due to not having any expenses.

Also you can make money in other ways in addition to working a job.

>but what exactly are you having trouble with in your lifting?

i'm weaker than women and literal children.

oh you live with your family? then why are you not working full time at least

The OP of these threads is literally one of my fav people in the world

I'm too lazy

I'm weak and can barely work part-time

Wagecucking isn't for me. I need to get rich fast

Do you have any ideas at all for a business or invention

owning a business is wagecucking yourself

Yeah but my skills and creativity will actually be rewarded proportionally.

When I wagecuck for someone else (Other than a sales or some sort of other commission-based job) I don't get rewarded for exceeding expectations.

Not really

how can you exceed expectations when you are too lazy to even work full time?

you know, finishing high school is an expectation for nearly all jobs

I'm too lazy precisely for that reason.

>Finishing highschool is an expectation
What difference does it unironically make?

With the invention of the internet we can learn about anything, in a more effective format too.

Simply put, the incentive is not great enough to motivate me.

Some other losers might perhaps be content with mediocre income and working like goyim but not me.

well then it should be piss easy for you to complete because of the internet

Yeah it is easy but too much of a time investment. Maybe some day I'll get around to it.

Since Ontario is planning on introducing free tuition for poorfags I might actually get around to upgrading my courses and graduating.

>too much of a time investment
but you only work part time

Ok then what is your weight and body composition. Are you mostly just fat and kind of weak? If so then you have to cut some of your calories and consume low cost foods that are relatively high in protein and can be purchased in bulk for cheap as shit. Get yourself eggs and hard boil those fuckers. Oats are cheap and easy to eat in the morning with a scramble. Broccoli is higher in protein and works as greens and roughage along with oats to keep you regular and is easily consumed steamed. Figure out what your total daily expenditure of energy is by using an online calculator and cut about 15-20% of the calories off. And realistically the amount you need to eat is probably a lot lower than you think if you have low muscle mass to body weight.

And what kind of work outs are you doing? Lift heavy as you can do safely but keep those relatively short. Stuff like 5 sets of 5 and make the lifts themselves compound movements to work multiple muscle groups. And if you feel the need to balance caloric intake versus calories out my suggestion is just go on a nice walk in the morning. Something about 45-60 minutes at a brisk pace. No need to jog starting off since all you want to do is shed fat and pack muscle on. If you have any other questions just post em up.