Times Sup Forums changed opinions overnight

Times Sup Forums changed opinions overnight

I've not listened to this, but the cover album The Flaming Lips did of "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" had some good tracks.

Miley featured on at least one half decent one.

Pic related.

Painting With

Sup Forums never changed it's opinion about this album
Sup Forums just stopped being ironic about it

I thought we all agreed that that is a terrible album?

Any time p4k or fantano pans an album that we had ample time to attain a first impression of and we decided for the moment was good

Im still wondering if anything will be able to be worse than this album

people only hate it because it's miley
people are more focused on the artist than the art unfortunately

No everyone still/always thought it was shit.
Yes, everyone said it was good when it first released, but then again the singles were pretty solid.

>why they put the dick in the pussy
Yes, art

>Sup Forums is one person: the thread

Kys

The content is still terrible though, it's a bunch of surface level stoner garble. It's like miley smoked pop and was like "Dude lmao, lets make stoner pop"

pretty much. the fact that kyary was a "thing" here.............

drug miley is best shit she ever did the album starts epic but gets weak towards the end

the pitchfork review of Painting With. Nobody was shitting on PW prior to that review.

This album is still shit, OP.

I hate pop music and I think that's a 10/10 album

this

Tfw you thought Sup Forums browsed P4k ironically or to discover new music, and it turns out people are just looking for someone's opinions to copy

I like that album, it has shitty lyrics but it's really catchy.

Some good tracks on it. Karen don't be sad is really nice. But it's bogged down by some crap. I don't know why people like BB Talk though, it's terrible. Dooo it! gets too much hate too