>women

The internet has ruined the world

We can't have anything nice.

>career ending pregnancy

Close, social media has.

Same shit mang

Good post

I have come to this thread to bring you hope

West Ham recently played their last game at the Boleyn Ground, their stadium for 112 years

The "Ladies" team wanted to play a final charity match at the ground. But everyone objected because the last men's game was a huge send off, a thrilling victory against Man U, with fireworks and a ceremony and everything.

Common sense prevailed and the ladies were told to fuck off.

Truly majestic.

On sky sports news now they have been bitching about it for the past ten minutes.

fuck women

Good decision imo

tfw didn't used to hate women
tfw the years of rejection and Sup Forums are taking their toll

am i too late to be saved

>tfw you don't give a fuck about either of these things

Seriously, who fucking cares?

I've seen multiple women-only gyms in my city and nobody cares.

Why can't clubs do the same?

>the current year

but it's ok now to walk into those gym changing rooms and watch ladies undress if you are feeling like a woman yourself. A GREAT TIME WE LIVE IN MEINE FREUNDE

>I've seen multiple women-only gyms in my city
what the fuck

I don't think it's about hating women

It's about realising what women are like. And what men are like too. All human beings are self-interested, we are all cunts a lot of the time, we will all willingly fuck over other people if it serves us best.

Any pretences that this isn't the case are false. Just take the world with a pinch of salt and you'll be fine.

Men of the decades past didn't put women on a pedestal, but neither did they "hate" them. It's just about being realistic isn't it.

Google "Curves"

Why don't they just start another golf club for women instead of leeching on to the success and history of Muirhead?

Because women get a free pass and men don't, how did you not know that?

I'm sorry, user. The murdering of prostitutes is the next step.

Because then they'd have to start from the ground up, and try to build their own success.

because women never founded something successful, ever

never heard of this.

apparently there were a few of them in norway, but they all shut down due to financial problems kek.

Women don't go to the gym regularly

>Tfw shitposting from the low cable row on spee this exact moment

Feels good lad

Nigger, if you don't like anchovies on a pizza, that doesn't mean you don't like toppings on your pizza, it means you don't fucking like anchovies.

It's the same thing with bitches.

The bottom line is that there is a segment of harpy shrews that are literally at war with society, and they have the media to use as their mouth piece.

The longer, and the more people that continue to tolerate their bullshit, the worse it's going to get.

They're a sign of bad things to come.

>The bottom line is that there is a segment of harpy shrews that are literally at war with society

That's not just women, it's men too.

But they are both pedalling the same agenda: men should be punished, women should be elevated, and minority cultures (no matter how abhorrent, how murderous, how paedophillic, and ironically how sexist) should be not only tolerated but encouraged

IT. IS. 2016.

This is bullshit though because there have been several private charity matches at upton park since the final game

Don't kill prostitutes, user, as at least they're honest about selling their pussy.

Gender studies indoctrinators, liberal arts coeds, female politicians, however.....

FUCK THIS SCOTTISH BITCH

I USED TO RESPECT HER AT LEAST A TINY BIT

THAT RESPECT IS NOW GONE

"IT'S 2016" ISN'T AN ARGUMENT!!!!

>private club rejects women
>well it's their right innit
>private tournament host removes club
>sp goes nuts

>Germany
>cucked

Label me surprised

Fucking this

You faggots got pissed off at the outcry over that bakery refusing to make a wedding cake for a gay couple, using "muh private business" argument. Well it works both ways

There is literally no logical reason to prevent women from joining your golf club. Golf especially has a history of elitism, they only recently allowed black people to play

Sturgeon is a lefty cunt.

t. Mahmoud

Because there's a demand for it you dumb fuck. Men couldn't give a shit if their gym was men only or had women in it. However, enough women are uncomfortable around men (body image, harassment fears, etc) that it was profitable to have women only gyms

I'm sure if a men only gym opened it wouldn't be as successful as the women only one

t. Angry, obese, manlet, neckbeard, virgin losers bitter about their pathetic "lives" and cope by writing disgusting vitriol in their sexist, racist, islamophobic hugbox with other literal human trash.

>flag

Disregarded you cheeky cunt

Not getting any bites like that son

Nice shitpost

>dats so sexist!!!!

wake me when shes outraged at women only clubs

Good post Nigel Boomerangchucker

can we talk about this????? how OFTEN DO I HAVE 2 TELL U 2 ACCEPT THAT INTERNALIZED MISOGYNISM IS INCREDIBLY FUCKING ANNOYING!!! uR PERPETUATING NON-ETHNIC OPINIONS!!! ive repeatedly told u 2 accept invisible ppl & lesbianism?????? ~~u maKE. ME, SICK!!!!!!!~~ └(`0´)┘ ~~~~*oh MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!*~~~~ ~~~~~*no one cares about, ur goddamn sexist binaRY OPINION, U UTERUS-BEARER-ELITIST FEMSCUM!!!!!!!*~~~~~ all pathetic nazis can burn in hell!!!!!!!! fucking male-elitist ppl.

is calling your daughter Nicola a thing in Scotlund?

>too much ass

Surprised golf clubs can still get away with this shit as is. Some ritzy country club in Lake Forest, IL denied my buddy's father in law membership because he's Catholic.

No one has to include faggots like you and your father in their circles

This wouldn't happen here, I assure you

Good i wouldnt want to play with idol worshippers either. Mary is not to be praised. The pope is just some fag. Repent and get on my par, catlick.

Tbf golf clubs are supposed to be super exclusive, otherwise it loses value and suddenly no one with real money wants to join anymore because they have to play golf with rednecks and people from Brooklyn.

women should make their own goddamn clubs and keep men out if they want to

>oh no, we'll just have to play at our extravagantly nice golf club without women and not have your public event
>whatever shall we do

The Internet is amazing.
Social media culture is horrible.

Wymmyn *dododo*
looking for troubles
wymmyn at the telephone
that never rings
wymmyn dododo
in the middle of a street
wymmyn adrift
with no company

>I'm sure if a men only gym opened it wouldn't be as successful as the women only one

>he thinks freedom of association is a real thing

KEK, KYS fag.

People like you is why babies cry when they're born.

Honestly, if there is no violence or any other repercussions for cucks doing this shit, it's going to continue.

Well done for the club for sticking to their guns.

>fuck women

Well, that's one of the things they're good for. :^)

The sooner bullshit elitism like that gets destroyed the better

kek

>how paedophillic

Muslims aren't "paedophilic" you mong. The fact that a guy in the 7th century married ONE barely pubescent girl doesn't mean that Muslims in general do.

Fag.

That's not what freedom of association is

I was wrong though, there are men-only gyms. It's just that women don't bitch about them

Truth is, super exclusive club members don't really like big tournaments being hosted at their club, anyway. These clubs do not need the money, they're only really hosting for prestige.

After hosting a major the course is pretty torn up from the players and the galleries. It takes a while for it to get back to normal.

So yea, considering members of Muirfield are a bunch of super rich dudes, it was probably very easy for them to stick to their guns and keep their course the way they like it. Losing the Open is an unexpected bonus.

>Well it works both ways

No it doesn't you abject faggot. You don't have the legal right to refuse to bake a cake for faggots. That's why this is so despicable.

The reality that you pretend exists, doesn't.

>There is literally no logical reason to prevent women from joining your golf club. Golf especially has a history of elitism, they only recently allowed black people to play

>logical reason

It's called "because we can".

Furthermore, we shit on cucks doing this because they reveal themselves to be cucks. Nobody claims that what they do is illicit. Fag.

>but but but you hypocrites, they're doing the same thing the club does, it's legal

Show anyone pretending otherwise, strawcunt.

The point is, people like us, those who aren't cucks, don't systematically go after cucks like they go after us. Decisions like this are a sign that we will need to change our approach and bully them wherever we can, to make them feel our muscle.

KYS.

/thread

I can't wait till we can murder commies openly like in the Pinochet days. :^)

Who's going nuts at their removal?

Well it's the only case I've seen of common sense prevailing over here too.

And in that case, 52% of people voted for the women's game to take place. I'm guessing the club realised that the opinion among their core supporters was pretty clear though.

Also people have been posting on twitter saying it's "sexist" and all the usual malarkey, so I'm very surprised the club have taken this line 2bh, and good on them

Well I guess you would know Mesut ;)

Calm down Mesut

Nice bait muhammed.

You expect me to take your argument seriously with the amount of times you used the word cuck?

Since you're from Sup Forums, don't you remember the amount of threads about that gay wedding cake? Unbelievable butthurt. Nobody cared that it was illegal, they were mad that a private business wasn't allowed to pick and choose who they serve. But now that it's allowed in this case, "based club sticking to their guns". You're clutching at straws if you think Sup Forums gives a shit whether their opinion is legal or not

DAS SEKSIS
Women are literally niggers tough.

Do you recognise that all women are individuals, rather than just representatives of some nebulous concept you have about "all women"?

If you meet a woman for the first time, will you give her a chance, or hater her automatically purely because she's a woman?

Do you hate obnoxious men just as much?

If you can truthfully answer "yes" to all the above questions, you are fine. If you answered No, then I'm afraid it's r/mensrights for you.

>not mudering single mothers scum who are receiving taxpayers of money

You could made yourself famous son

>
The point is, people like us, those who aren't cucks, don't systematically go after cucks like they go after us. Decisions like this are a sign that we will need to change our approach and bully them wherever we can, to make them feel our muscle.

what does this even mean? this word gets used a lot but you truly are deluded. get a grip son

Why can't we just have a few nice things here and there? I don't play golf, I don't have money (at all atm), but I don't mind if some rich guys and chicks wants to have a nice rick people club. Why is it suddenly your problem that someone else is successful? I envy them too, only difference is I'm honest about it and I can admit that I am.

Leave it to the bong to side with these cunts

I'm envious too
But the reality is that that form of elitism is never just limited to hobbies/fun. It ends up contributing to nepotism in business deals, upper management jobs, politics, etc.

It has improved a lot in recent times but it is still rife. Check out "old boy clubs". There was a point a few years ago when the mayor of london, the prime minister, and a bunch of other ministers all not only went to the same (elitist) school, but also the same (elitist) social club at the same elitist university.

Nothing wrong with having a social club at university, but when it's restricted to people of a certain power it's dangerous

Perhaps it's the kind of people who get into these places that are likely to succeed, rather than being likely to succeed because you get into these places?

>That's not just women, it's men too.

If men were at war with society we would be killing submissive, appeasing pussies, like you and the politicians that appease these harpy shrews, and stringing up feminists by the neck until they were dead.

If I wasn't an atheist, I'd become Muslim, as at least they are smart enough to keep their dumb ass women in check.

Meanwhile, western pussies are allowing their dumb bitches to destroy their culture and societies....

Not at all

>this post
>if I wasn't atheist

Point taken, but lets be honest, they weren't in Eton due to their hard work. It's now a case of Cameron catering to people of his social status with tax cuts in the upper brackets.

Another example would be how american universities are more likely to accept you if a parent/grandparent went there. Its an actual policy not a conspiracy theory, even at the top unis like Harvard
Can you imagine putting your parents names and unis on your UCAS form?

Just unfair

Hypothetical situation where a golf club only admitted white rich Catholics (hey there was even a curb your enthusiasm episode about it when larry pretended to be Catholic to play golf):
You favour your m8 down at the golf club instead of that rags-to-riches black entrepreneur who would actually do a better job and for cheaper

>this nigger

What a fascist faggot. Who the fuck are you to tell people who they can and can't associate with?

Why the fuck is your Island filled with so many fascist pussies?

>fascist
i don't think you know what that means

>There is literally no logical reason to prevent women from joining your golf club.

1. The fucking golf club, and sports in general, is where dudes go to get AWAY from nagging, attention whoring bitches. You would know that if you ever had a girlfriend, or a wife, and weren't such a submissive pole smoking faggot.

2. Women NEVER rise up to the level of men, but always demand men sink to THEIR level. This means the bitches you let in will eventually demand ladies T's, changing rooms, etc...

3. Because of rule 2, some bitch WILL eventually accuse a male member of sexual harassment / assault / rape, or some other bullshit.

4. Due to 3, the club will face additional, and unwarranted, expenses involved in legal fights with self centered, money grubbing, deceitful bitches.

Fuck off with your bullshit.

>The point is, people like us, those who aren't cucks, don't systematically go after cucks like they go after us. Decisions like this are a sign that we will need to change our approach and bully them wherever we can, to make them feel our muscle.

I hold the position we should start hanging motherfuckers.

>they were mad that a private business wasn't allowed to pick and choose who they serve.

So? What's your point?

america with the wisdom, who would've thunk it

They're a lost cause, user.

Let them go...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS GUY SERIOUSLY THINKS MEN CREATE MEN-ONLY THINGS TO GET AWAY FROM FALSE RAPE ACCUSATIONS

Couldn't have said it better myself.

More like you don't know what it means.

They want to get away from women and their bullshit, of which FRAs are but one example.

Pleb.

Right back at ya, you magical-dead-Jew worshipping eunuch.

he's an obese, socially awkward trump supporter who lives on the internet, no surprises there