Milner: I moved to Liverpool to win trophies

>Milner: I moved to Liverpool to win trophies
goal.com/en-gb/news/2915/europa-league/2016/05/18/23665832/milner-i-moved-to-liverpool-to-win-trophies

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/sport/football/593101/Christian-Benteke-32-5m-move-Liverpool-aston-villa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure Liverpool gives all their signings scripts

pretty sure all clubs do

>LFCIDF

did they also tell him in a script to celebrate like he just won the champions league if he scores against an infinitely more relevant club like City?

>Lellana
>Lovren
>Clyne
They all left Sout to Lelpool for European football.
LOOK AT THE TABLE NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

damn that's harsh

THIS
IS
JUSTICE

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Should have stayed for Pep.

obsessed

RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. RING RING.

>'I came here to win trophies' - Christian Benteke

express.co.uk/sport/football/593101/Christian-Benteke-32-5m-move-Liverpool-aston-villa

Coming from the """""""""""""""""TSUUUUUU""""""""""""""" Man City """"""""""""""""supporter"""""""""""""""""""""""""

save your tears for when pep arrives here m8

You now remember the epic Slippy G autobiography threads
>muh Chabby
>I had never cried so much in my life

>poop guardilel takes over shitty
>loses to Villarreal in 1/4 finals
>meanwhile some dutch Algerian kid starts an important phone call and is never seen again

Don't you have a phone call to take?

RING RING

capped for future keks

>spend £100s of millions on squad
>win milk cup and scrape top 4 by goal difference
>celebrate a player who always gave his best losing a European final, which he'd never have done at your club
Wew lad

>Dutch City mong: I picked up the phone to avoid watching City lose AGAIN

>move to liverpool to win trophies
>almost win trophies

well i guess his assumption wasn't that wrong was it?

>almost
>while his old club win trophie

congrats, your retarded club spent 200 billion to win a milk cup and go backwards in the table

but manure, chelshit, arseshit and liverflopp didn't win anything??

and your club spent as much as them combined

besides: nothing, a babby cup

what's the difference really

>James Milner is a good CM la
>he played well there against Bayern in a meaningless game la
>the ref cost us the final and not Milners ineptitude in the center of the pitch la

>and your club spent as much as them combined

those clubs have been spending money for ages

>o-only clubs i l-like can s-spend money!!!!

Liverpool have a better future than Man City though.

the only reason City is relevant is because they've spent money

it's embarrassing that they haven't won more trophies with all the cash they've splashed, and you can deflect the criticism to other clubs, but my point stands

you support a disgusting, bloated, ugly, money fueled, soulless shade of a club

Milner played his heart out for Liverpool and had a great first season, he will get a cheeky trophy next year. Law of averages and all that.

damn if you're this booty blasted now, how will you even cope when we get the GOAT manager in??

United have a very good chance of winning the FA cup, an actual major honour. Unlike the babby league cup. Not that I'd expect you to know the difference as you don't even live in England.

>spend 250m
>win a baby cup and no europe
>stuck with van goyes

Can't wait till Pep is the new Flopp

>fa cup
>an actual major honour
>manchester united vs crystal palace
wew lad

>he thinks possession football will win anything in the EPL

You will see SO many 0-0s because mid-lower table teams will just sit back with 11 behind the ball. Just look at United this season.

>baby cup

ITT; foreigners pretending they know anything about English football culture.

>m-m-m-m-m-muh oldest cup in le world!!!!!

better clear those thursday nights fäm

probably know more than you do, Ahmed.

I'll cope by watching him flop :^)

after the new manager sheen has worn off, it'll show that City aren't on the level of Barcelona or Bayern in comparison to their respective leagues. plus, all that dead wood. so much dead wood to clear out, starting with that overrated permacrocked Argentine manlet Aguero. but by all means, enjoy your paid for success should it come (it won't) and don't forget that nobody in this world likes you

>the FA cup, an actual major honour

It's not the 90s anymore senpai

Holy kek I completely forgot
Liverpool LITERALLY funded southampton enough for them to overtake them

>Liverpoop, Manure, Chelshit spend money they earned from actually winning all three major throphies in the past decade
>$hitty can't win anything without buy new players with money they inherited from a rich sandnigger
Hmmmmmmmmm.

>Liverpoop, Manure, Chelshit spend money they earned from actually winning all three major throphies in the past decade
>all have kike owners
>poster is an american kike

oh shit

But Liverpool have won a trophy this season

You realize that it tells more about Manshitty than Liverpool right?

You realize that Liverpool has more CLs than Chelshit, Arsenal and Manure combined right?

You realize that Liverpool is the greatest english team of all times, right?

stuck in the past la

Stuck in your mom la

>murikkka's retarded little cousin trying to discuss football

k e k

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

To be honest, I'd celebrate like hell if I scored against Leicester City as well

Canada has as much world cups than Netherlands or your monkey home you call Algeria. u mad?

>not even his own language

typical cuck country :)

>Actually winning trophies without being funded by oil money is bad, it was Jews fault!
Of course you're also a sandnigger, so I'm not surprised you think like this.

calm down schlomo, go rape some more kiddies if that helps cheer you up

the ultimate cucking

explain this

Can I just tell you something mate

You're a fucking teenager or in early 20s from what I've seen

You bandwagon a foreign club just because it has some money, which is pretty pathetic

You always come with EXACTLY THE SAME responses when people call you out, posting that fucking "obsessed" fragrance image like you're so clever for the fiftieth time

No one likes you. Do you know why no one likes you? Because you won't stop posting pathetic shit about this pathetic club you've pathetically bandwaggoned. People wouldn't hate you if you supported your local team, or even just a team in your own country. Actually people probably wouldn't hate you for supporting City if you didn't start a fucking thread about it every single five seconds trying to gloat how amazing they are when you have no genuine connection to Manchester whatsoever and are just the most obvious glory hunter in the whole of history.

Please, please, please just FUCK OFF. Sage because you're a CUNT

Nice job avoiding the subject. You must practice when trying to remind people that you weren't serious when you said City were going to win the treble last season.

i've been supporting them since 2001 and Ali Benarbia joined but whatever helps you sleep at night m8, go back sucking off manure or some other scummy club

Mate he's a good player, he's do very well at any team.

m8 its posts like yours that keep him here

nice quoting there redditor

You're the one with the Reddit account.

>he actually visits reddit

way to prove my point lebbit

>I'll take shit that isn't true for $2,000

I literally googled /r/MCFC and your faggy account was one of the first things on the page. Is this were you go when they're losing?
Also nice job posting videos from your own account.

>every dutch flag post is me

stay obsessed fämily

>I-It was someone else when I said retarded shit
Must've been the same guy pretending to be you when you were talking winning the quadruple.

He's ungrateful. They got loser medals at least :^)

>Dutch Man City fan and Canadian Liverpool fan arguing about whose favorite English club is better

Fuck Man City though

>murikkkan posts in a thread about a real sport

wew

Chelsea is oil money too you mong.

>charity shield now counted because the mancs knocked them off thier perch

and won the league cup ON PENS. had 3x more expensive team that Liverpool and could barely nick a win over them

He's here to Kop some trophies

>Liverpool LITERALLY funded southampton enough for them to overtake them
Holy fuck!

That's fucking hilarious.

>30 million for Lallana
>20 millon for Lovren
>15 million for Clyne
>5 million for Lambert

Am I missing anyone?

>tfw Liverpool's Southampton players cost more than the starting XIs of Leicester, Tottenham, and Southampton

>this abl obsession

we'll see what happens next year la

>abl
no one mentioned leicester lad

I live in Manchester and I don't know a single city fan that thinks poorly of Milner, if you're going to pretend you can have any connection to a club and it's fans and rivalries from far away at least do it right

so how were you watching them in the championship?

what is this phone call meme?

H

L
E
L

Pathological liar

Not even a good one