I made this thread yesterday, and I listened to everything suggested, but only really got like 6 replies

I made this thread yesterday, and I listened to everything suggested, but only really got like 6 replies.

Can we have a thread about sad albums that aren't related to love lives please?

pic related. great suggestion from yesterday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTZoUByYg7U
youtube.com/watch?v=G5RlDCh9MSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reply to my thread you faggots

suicidal sht, try death metal
otherwise there's third eye blind's s/t

am newfag and on mobile so cant reverse image search, mind telling me the name?

NLDW

fuck you OP.
Listen to this, sad and comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=JTZoUByYg7U

Anytime I start to feel sympathetic towards a feelsposter I just remind myself that the guy probably has a stash of CP, has probably referred to females as "womemes," is probably going to vote Trump in November and probably just got done shitting on someone's music taste just to numb his pain.

After that the pity goes away and i don't feel the need to offer consoling replies.

Sigur Ros - Ágætis byrjun

This one's a given

F Sharp A Sharp Infinity

projection?

this is a great dreampop album that was slept on this year, its about singer Michelle dealer with her mother's death. It's really great.

ive been on Sup Forums for like a month and am scared to go on any other board because people say shit like this

am voting trump though, nothing wrong with that

this album makes me sad at parts even though there's not many lyrics

*dealing

The message is uplifting, the tone however is despairingly sad.

>slept on
>7.9 from pitchfork

Bro

I don't actually know what this or any depressive bm is about but it's not like you can understand the lyrics so it works for me

plus, this is a damn good album

holy shit this is the most active thread i've ever made thanks guys

don't let the first half fool you

this post made me leave

People might criticize this suggestion, but I'll make it anyways. Robbers and cowards by cold war kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=G5RlDCh9MSA

I think some of the songs are love songs, but Leonard Cohen is a wellspring of misery. My personal favourite is the last song, One of us Cannot be Wrong.

anything with hope sandoval singing, either Mazzy Star, or her solo career, is inherently haunting or sad.

Spiderland isn't particularly sad.

once again, i believe the tone is, not the message

it's not sad, it's suicidal.

This is AOTY I'll say that now.

the amount of feelposters is the reason that I stopped coming to this board
It always stressed me to see the amount of suicidal or hopeless people on this board but I actually met one from here and knowing him has fucked me up so hard I haven't come here in a year and i haven't really been able to enjoy music either

I think the CP/trump things are a stretch but even if the poster is completely anonymous and/or probably an asshole I still feel really stressed, like I wish I could help them out. Being really sad for a prolonged amount of time turns people into assholes sometimes. And after meeting one like I said that stress got significantly worse.
That being said, I really don't think most people here actually seriously would vote for Trump or stash CP.