RHCP

Are they good, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pgxfo-cVu0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By The Way, One Hot Minute and Blood Sugar Sex Magik are the only good albums I like. So they're ok?

What's wrong with Californication?

They're pretty good, but not exceptional. Flea and Frusciante are talented.

the production is some of the worst ever done

Truth

Any album with guitar Jesus is worth a listen

The songs are mostly great, but the production is horrid.
Chad isn't a slouch either.

Nothing is wrong with Californication, I just prefer with those 3 albums.

one of the worst alt-rock groups of the 90s due to Anthony Kiedis' banal lyrics & unbearable voice

Honestly, why do people hate Kiedis's voice? I've never gotten this.

He asks the hivemind
Their opinion, for he takes it from behind.
He doesn't know it would do him good,
To decide it himself like a smart guy would!
But hey, it's OP;
The biggest gay anyone can see.

John Frusciante is a god, Flea and Chad are pretty tight too but Anthony has never been very proficient at singing live. youtube.com/watch?v=Pgxfo-cVu0g

OP here. I like them and wanted to see if mu would go full contrarian on any somewhat mainstream band

just rick rubin my shit up senpai

Very well;
But being OP, you still rang the faggot bell.

Put your trip back on you shitpost god.

They never do anything worthwile, and that's their schtick, to be obtusely a 'partyband' for 'the kids', hence they themselves are not artists, yet children's nannies. #ruchpuch

They started as a watered down white boy funk band then they turned into watered down alternative rock band.

long answer - no

RHCP is pretty good, fun mix of rock and funk that they pull together really well.

By The Way
Californication (Great songs, production is shitty because of Rick Rubin)
One Hot Minute
Blood Sugar Sex Magik

Their newest album The Getaway wasn't very good, the single Dark Necessities they put out was nice but the album was pretty much all the same song.

I didn't mind I'm With You that much, the album could have benefited a lot from rearranging the tracks.

At this late stage in their careers they keep making music that almost sounds like they consulted a robot to create what it would think an RHCP album would sound like, almost like they're imitating themselves.