Name a better song than Station to Station

Name a better song than Station to Station.

Dollar Days

Stay

Heroes.

Whitehouse- Daddo

What I've Done

I can't. Station to Station is so fucking good.

Banshee Beat

Caroline, No.

this, but in terms of only Bowie then the Sweet Thing suite

golden chords

Ashes to Ashes

anything by this nigga

Truly a visionary of our time

World Princess pt. II

Blackout

Hey i came here looking for Drake reccomendations coincidentally.
Which songs from him are best, which album(s)? Just looking to throw some shit on my regular playlist and see what sticks.

Wild Is The Wind

I can't because I agree with you

It's his greatest masterpiece for sure. His early work seems as if it's gradually building up to it, and his subsequent work is in its shadow. It's an absolutely seismic moment in the Bowie story.

The context behind the song is just fascinating too. The state Bowie was in during writing and recording, with the diet of cocaine, milk and red peppers, the extreme cocaine addiction, the fascination and adoration of Hitler and Nazi Germany, and the tortured soul he had, makes the song so powerful. Even though it's the Thin White Duke, we all know it's really just Bowie.

I love how dark it is. The lyrics are just so sublime, especially in the first half of the song. The Duke is cynical, icy, malevolent, paranoid, but also tortured and heartbroken. The opening line shows how far ahead of the rest Bowie was in terms of writing at this point in time.

The way the song goes from a slow new wave march to exploding into a disco funk beat with frenetic guitar solos so seamlessly is pretty breathtaking. The lyrics, music, imagery, pacing and production on this song are all faultless, I really can't find enough words to describe how good a creation it is.

And damn did Bowie look amazing during this era, I fucking love the pictures of him as the Duke. A much more interesting character than Ziggy.

came here to say this
or this,
this,
or this

Station to Station is great though OP

literally any other song not by memewie

Memewie is a shit meme 2bh

"If youre reading this" is his artistic peak. Take Care is another great album and Nothing Was the same is a bit like IYRTITL but a lil more poppy