If you brought this to a tailgate, would it be well received or would you be laughed out of the parking lot?

If you brought this to a tailgate, would it be well received or would you be laughed out of the parking lot?

What is that? It looks like its just a really nice coffee serving thing, so probably not.

It's a pressurized growler. You could keep your draft beer pressurized for weeks

depends on the weather

>not crushing a whole growler in one sitting

??????

You don't buy growlers to get your local brew, ya dummy. You get growlers for far away craft breweries that you can't easily return to. Downing whole growlers and not being able to savor the brews is wasteful.

i think u should stop being a fuckin pussy and get growlers of whatever u want

Why buy a growler of a local brew when you could just buy a 6 pack for less $?

Six packs don't cost less than a growler refill
Some local breweries don't sell six packs

Local growler refills here are $12-$15 for 64 ounces. I could get a 6 pack for $9-$12 for 72 ounces.

I'm driving to Portland in a month and that's when I'm taking a few growlers to get a bunch of their local stuff

I don't give a shit. Ask my permission before you reply to me again.

:^)

It is kindof a fedora thing to own but youll have better beer at the tailgate...so...who cares. It's only nerdy if you try to show it off to a bunch of hot girls or something. you're just a man who likes beer and sports like any good red blooded american - fuck the haters.

lel fuck you

Eat my piss

Hi I'm in Portland right now what are some places to scope out

Got any recs? I heard Hair of the Dog was good, but I'm just gonna be there a few days so I was just gonna check out as many as I could.

can i reply

>Willingly consuming poison

u mad?

It's simple, OP

>brag about your superior taste in beer in a loud voice
>refuse to share if asked
>drink it where everyone can see with a smug face
asking to get your vehicle torched

>openly appreciate all beer and just say that you happen to like this stuff and heard it was a good way to drink the craft beer you brought
>willing to let some guy try a bit, or trade a glass of yours for some of us
>be generally good-natured and focused more about talking about the game than about the beer
might get some funny looks but still probably welcomed

just don't act like a faggot and people won't treat you like one

Yeah what's up?

just wanted to say that six packs are always cheaper so if your not doing that your doing it wrong, thanks

the breweries I get growlers from have to bottle their beer by hand. It's easier to just keep it in kegs