Equalitytugal

>Equalitytugal

>Portugay

You forgot to edit the graph on the right that shows Portugal at 70%

FUCK!!!!!! Ah well to keep the thread alive I can post the 2014 stats, so enjoy analyzing the trends.

>homosexualequalitytugal

sweden should be higher

For once I'm proud of my country.

>being proud of a shithole

Even Greece is above Easterntaly.

>Even Greece
They are the original boipucci slayers, lad.

>tfw when we are below romania in faggot rights

Yes, but they are poor and christian now.

Tfw no hairy bear manlet pr bf

>bigotrus
>bigotaria

>intersex
what?
also, didn't they forget the 'Q'?

>analsextugal

Azerbaijan is beating you, Russia.
You've lost your touch.
What pro-gay laws have you passed?

>didn't they forget the 'Q'?
Actually, the acronym has gotten SO long that people have just been calling it 'LGBT' or 'LGBTQ'.
IIRC the uncondensed acronym covers about a third of the alphabet.

Why is Russia so low?

It's not illegal to be gay in Russia just looked down on

why is Monaco so backwards?

IV drug users pham. That explains Russia and Ukraine too. I heard Portugal recently legalized some hard drugs to help the spread of disease.

Not anymore. Italy has civil unions thanks to based Renzi.

Let's pray God protect children and teenagers from the sodomite agenda.

It's hysterical. I'm still trying to figure out why they even had to add the T. What does Queer include that isn't already covered under LGBT? Why are sexuals suddenly oppressed? Why is intersex its own thing?

And now they're kicking (white) gay men out of the LGBT movement because they're not oppressed anymore. NOTHING MAKES SENSE.

why are Asexuals suddenly oppressed*

Nobody is kicking out gay men. Afaik they still vastly outnumber all the other groups in that acronym.

I don't see why those more marginal groups couldn't be represented as well.

your options are:
LGBTQIA+
queer

Well, I think queer would be preferable to some weird alphabet soup. It's not my problem though so whatever.

Because putting all non-hetero variations of sexuality, or anything related to the sex/gender, in the same group is absurd. Homosexuality is not the same as transexuality, which is not the same as asexuality, which is not the same as someone claiming to be genderqueer or non-binary etc etc. These are all completely diffrent issues; by lumping them up in the same movement you blur our the real diffrences which in turn poisons the debate.

Maybe, but I can see why would they want to form a united front.

Most people don't ever think about this stuff. They're just cis heterosexuals.