Cleveland Indians at Cincinnati Reds

Get in a few innings before Cavs at 8:30

good game last night

POO

hope we aren't too tired from last night I see we don't have any new relievers up

Nice to actually win one in extras

IN THE LOO

neat little stat I found today. Lindor's .316 AVG is 2nd in Indians history for players in their age 22 season and younger with a minimum of 600 PA. Joe Sewell is first with .319

Santana you bum

I'm concerned about Tomlin pitching in a bandbox ballpark tbqh

as long as they're solo shots

True, he is usually good at only giving them up with no one on base

good pitchers can get away with it.

Blyleven gave up a lot, but solo shots.
Robin Roberts gave up a ton of em.

who /losingweight/ here?

dropped 15 pounds since february and keeping it off lads

booze diet? Just don't eat a lot, but drink heavily.

Not hating on Tomlin but he's no Blyleven, though I get your point.

So far so good. And it's not like it would get any easier for him this weekend pitching in Fenway.

going to Chicago after that.

This is the easy series.

hear Urshela isn't close to being ready to come back :( stuck with Uribe. Maybe if Brantley comes back first Ramirez can take 3rd

this crew is already a step up from last season. I don't think we ever got more than a game over .500 the whole year. Maybe 2 games.

Only time we were over was 2-1 and 81-80 lol

nah, i cut out a lot of booze, all soda, and red meat except for one day a week

Cleveland fan and no booze?

I dunno m8

I want the sweep. I've already counted on the White Sox winning tonight cause of Sale so need to keep pace.

They need to have J-Ram in there somewhere every day

>The Indians are three games above the .500 mark for the first time since the end of the 2014 season.

>the city of cleveland

Tiptop kek

Warriors will roll cleveland in the finals, laberns tears will be delicious

only care about baseball

not a cleveland fan, bro

anyone in here would trade a Cavs ring for a Browns or Tribe ring. Any fucking day

Cincy fan then?

I would be drinking after that Steelers playoff game m8. You guys got royally fucked.

Detoilet is winning the central, cap this

oh i drank every night for several weeks after that one. i got dumped by my ex the same day and i literally had no one to watch the game with

so it was me, writhing, alone, bitter and resentful that i was alive

I'm halfway though the "believeland" 30 for 30 and I actually feel very sorry for Cleveland sports fans. I don't understand how one city can have so much misfortune in sports and come so close and choke so many times. It's a shame >my Warriors have to beat the Cavs, but I do feel for you Cleveland. One day, I'm sure it will happen

I don't like either team, but I was feeling for the Bengals after that. That was a sick game.

Fuck off liberal

I just want one. I don't care which team it is.

Tomlin!

Our best hitter!

Nice hit, Josh

Based Tomlin elite hitter

I didn't watch it but I heard they skipped over the Indians in 2007 and the Browns Steelers playoff game in 2001 or 2002

who
>momandsisterarethesameperson
here?

fuckin ohio man

I'm not a liberal though. Most of California outside the Bay Area and L.A area is republican

sure are trolls in here. unusual for a /comfy/ Tribe-Reds thread.

Fuck off mexican

But I'm white

come on Kip we need a run

They skipped over a lot and ESPN basically turned it another misery montage with all their commentary about it.

Worth it to watch but definitely was lacking. Needed more interviews other than Rizzo, etc.

The OP image I chose brought them out lel

Fuck off queer

But I'm straight

There's only so much disappointment you can include in an hour...I think they hit on the key things that represent Cleveland fandom though. Way too much Tony Rizzo though, fuck that guy, used to live two doors down from him. He's an insufferable asshole/egomaniac and his kids are fucking twats.

that '97 WS tho.

By far the most heartbreaking moment. Nothing else comes close.

Can't wait for a Cavs-Warriors game. The only thing Curry has going for him is 3s and the Cavs are much better than him with that

The fuck is on Tomlin's neck?

I never liked his hair lol. I assume then they mainly focused on the Browns and little on the Indians? I think an episode on the Curse of Rocky Colavito would be cool. I read the book and there's a ton of rough goings in it from like 1959 to 1993.

No, pls ;-;

This optimism you guys have that gets crushed everytime is the saddest part of it all...

Slamtana!

BALLGAME

It was Browns >>>> Indians >> Cavs

And even what they did on the Browns was lacking. Plus for some reason included comments from Modell's son that weren't really challenged.

Slamtana!

maybe I'll check it out next I have some time

JRam's helmet stayed on wtf

yep. and i was at the shitsburgh game in december when andy hurt his thumb. it was a rough few months

welp, this is gonna get ugly real fast now

I made the mistake of watching the premiere and ESPN of course led off SportsCenter after making their usual misery comments and for some reason the Tribe lowlights from that night.

So yeah, fuck them.

OH I LOVE NUGGETS

At the time, those three AFCCGs in the late '80s were the very worst. The Tribe was still sucking at that time, but the Browns were good. Those games were brutal. Fuckin Elway.

woo bullpen early!

yeah never cared for espn

> Browns
> good

damn can't tack on

They did a pretty good job covering those Browns teams, which was to be expected (and painful).

Arsenio Hall talking about running up and down the aisles at Municipal during Tribe games and flipping up and down the seats was hilarious. I remember doing that too with my brother the last season there.

don't suck now Tomlin

FUCK
FUCKING
YES

there were a lot of seasons where they closed the upper deck, you were lucky to have 5000 fans

Welp

ugh

wtf is this shit

fucking Santana giving Lindor an error

>5000 fans
Probably about how many were actually there for Len Barker's perfect game, though about 300,000 claim they were.

You'd get 60,000 for Opening Day most seasons. But it would drop way off after that. That place was cavernous.

hitting better than he's pitching

Which is also why I didn't like how Believeland covered the Indians moving out. They acted like Modell was this gracious landlord when he was far from it.

Tomlin is a pitcher who rakes

nice rajai!

R A J A I

Hahaha wow, I was expecting the play at the plate

there was plenty of blame to go around in '96.

Lindor torching!

SLAMTANA X2!

SLAMTANA X2

shutdown inning now pls!

Spotted the literal child

Are you retarded?

we might win

looks like Cleveland will win twice tonight

Uribe really needs to produce more shame the FO won't do anything about it

Two blowouts for the land

what is this bunt bullshit?

man davis is elite

HE CANNOT BE STOPPED

wish i could say good series, but this was fucking woeful

crashing in early boys, have a good one

we thank you for your sacrifice

football season won't be too long now

>reminder that the game 1 thread suggested the Reds would sweep

they got the sweep part right anyway

what do you guys think of Dick Goddard retiring

Hope he keeps doing the good stuff with animals. But we're all about to die in a weather accident without the most accurate weatherman on the planet helping us along. In for a rough winter, honestly

Tomlin is a great innings eater

I believe that's what he's focusing on. I don't see him on much but that's probably because I only watch the 10pm news on weekends. Definitely be odd without him but Andre has been waiting like 30 years to be head weatherman. Also Melissa Mack is super sexy