Chart Thread

Chart Thread

I made a new chart type where you can add how much you care.

Have at it

>inb4 hahaha faggot, you live in seattle and support your home teams!!! what a fag!! XDXDXD

Template

Take off the Supersonics they don't exist

How the fuck are you a liverpool "fan" yet you don't have Everton? Also, the Sonics aren't a team so unless you only watch reruns you aren't supporting a basketball team. Although I guess it's admirable that you didn't hop to OKC or Portland. I agree with he Galaxy hate, fuck the LA Galaxy.

Hate***** Everton

I know :'(

I honestly pity them more than hate them but it slipped my mind. I'm still fairly new to EPLel, I had a qt french exchange student from Lyon who got me into soccer in the first place and a bro exchange student from Wolfsburg who got me into Bundesliga, so I think about those rivalries more I suppose

>he the Los Angeles Dodgers

you can't make this stuff up

*supports

Caring more about hating teams than rooting for your own teams is the sign of a hugely cucked faggot.

I moved to TN.

He doesn't hate Everton because he doesn't support Liverpool. He's just another pathetic American supporting a randomly chosen English football team because he thinks it makes him look cool and sophisticated.

Lol, I love that it's impossible for an American to pick a team and follow it and be a fan in the eyes of Brits on Sup Forums. I never claimed to have been a lifelong or born in raised in Liverpool, or even to be a die-hard fan. The EPL is the most attractive league in the world and it's not some little secret English club that only people from the UK are allowed to follow.

Stay assmad, or at the very least just think about how ridiculous it is to hate someone from another country who likes to follow a team in a Euro league

How did you pick your American teams?

>packers
first game i ever watched was favre and the packers beat the bears. been a fan ever since
>penguins
NHL ps3 demo with them vs red wings in stanley cup. thought a penguin was the greatest mascot
>raptors
actually dunno. just been a fan for years

have you been to boston, or did you just pick a city and cheer for all their teams?

Ayy, Sioux bro

I literally hate you

They're from Sheattlel, what do you expect?

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Yes and kind of but not really.
From Nice, studied in Oxford and met my girlfriend there who's from Boston. Before that, I wasn't into American sports except for hockey. Hanging out with her family I just started supporting Boston.

I am far too lazy to remake this