I really HATE Iranians

I really HATE Iranians.

Sunni scum

fight them yourself then

we're not your friends anymore

Please buy my country's camels

Fuck off, why would you hate us?

ignore this australian please

my country has very good camels this season and it would be wise to purchase them

You guys and your silly beef.
Just go fuck each other already.

hey, do camels make milk?
like cows?

>Poland
What you doing there?

Iranians are the only MEs who correctly integrate and by integrate, I mean become middle class.

I may be living in Poland, but my veins pump pure Sarmatian blood!

t. amir rajavi

He's right though, all the Iranians I've met have been middle class and secular.

I really hate saudis, ugly ass sunnis motherfuckers.

You don't work or study, you're incapable of doing anything great. Also religious as fuck, causing a huge shitstorm in the arab world.

Your ideology is shit, so is your country. I really hope you get glassed.

Here, maybe this will calm you down

it's a trap!

Why? They found a great civilisation, based on civil law, high culture, (antic) science.
They created the first great empire.
Then Arabic nomad tribes show up and destroyed it, in the name of Islam.
You do not have anything to be proud of. I would even say that you should take them as an example.

Iranian here. Saudi's are not Sunni. They're wahhabist scumbags who use Islam as a political tool in their obsessive quest to rule the Middle East.
I have Egyptian and Syrian Sunni friends, they are NOTHING like the Saudi's I've met, and they hate Saudi Arabia and see Iran as the lesser of two evils, despite Iran being Shia.
Sunni's are great people, Saudi wahhabist shits are not

>Not anything
They were crafty traders even before Islam and oriental romantisation didnt spring from nothing in europe.

Kill yourself sunni scum

We sold you to the jews enjoy :D
Me and kike will glass your shitty terrorist state.

You Sunnis work for le happy merchant.
Fuck you. -Orthodox Christians

There were some evolved civilizations in pre-Islamic Arabia, which traded with India and the Roman Empire, I grant you.
But nothing compared to the ancient Persian empire. Arabians were only barbarians for them, and with good reason.

>-Orthodox Christians
You have to go back, Ivan/Papadopoulos/etc.

>Saudi Arabia
>Calling anyone else a terrorist state
I thought you guys are Muslim? What kind of Muslims would work with the Jews who've stolen Palestinian land and have and continue to kill so many innocent Palestinians?
How ironic when Iran does more for the Palestinian people than the self proclaimed leaders of Sunni Islam

All you care about is power. You don't care about muslims at all. That's why you haven't done shit to help the Palestinians and your cunt is allies with Israel just to get rid of Iran so there will be no one standing in your way to be the Middle Eastern powerhouse.

Outside of oil you have nothing. Once it's gone you'll be back to living in mudhuts and goatfucking

Nope. He just got it from the camel behind him. It's legit

Trump is going to gas you. I hope you insufferable fucks die slowly. Watch out we might do another false flag op with Mossad and make America fuck up your shithole fuckface.
Btw Palestines deserve to exterminated who cares lmao same going with those retarded Lebanese, Jordanians, and Syrians faggots.

>that flag
>that post
If there was no oil, the middle east, europe, all would have been tremendously better. And you would still be fucking goats at your tents ofc

That's the diaspora.
After the Islamic Revolution, all the secular, educated, and rich left the country when it became an theocratic dictatorship.
The Iranians who remained are as backwards as the Arabs that they hate.

Honest man

This guy is based. He declared himself the mahdi(someone who leads muslims at the end of time) and he is like the most hated person atm

wtf? i love iranians now

kek

Lakhmids, Nabateans, Himyarites, Dilmun, etc don't ring a bell? Arabs had plenty of Christian-Jewish civilizations prior to Islam.

This is why no one outside of the gulf like you
Also, Trump won't do shit to Iran and Syria if he wants to be friends with Putin. So I'm not worried in the least bit.
This
Iranians love non-gulf Arabs. It's Saudi Arabia & friends we hate