1. Your cuntry

1. Your cuntry
2. Your view on nudity

There's nothing sexual in being naked, it is your mind that makes it so and therefore you who have a problem, not nudity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bweq4WxRxkw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Flag
Same, it embarrasses me how autistic americans can be about sex and nudity.

Degenerate

Why is it degenerate, could you please give arguments?

t. Niggers
Go back to Africa where the locals all walk around wih their titties out.

>deletes my b& like a bitch

YOU LITERALLY JUST GOT YOUR THREAD DELETED FUCK OFF

The whole thread got deleted, sorry leafbro.

Please explain what's the problem for you I really wonder.

Not mlih

Dirty feet desu

I have bad skin so I don't particularly like it

Mmm yes France, I too enjoy the site of niggers leering at my nude underage daughter. It's all in the mind of course

Kurwa ty jebana, I used to hide your picture by hand, because I have nofap and want stay clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=bweq4WxRxkw

The only people who should see each other nude are people of the same gender at the spa or sauna and siblings (and doctors).

That may be true, but why did you post a picture of a young woman with perfect proportions and skin in a seductive position then? That kind of defeats your argument, doesn't it?

>you snibbety snab my brothers, now I take my revenge!

True, but I don't know why I put this in the artistic nude category. She's definitely pretty but it doesn't sexuality attract me if you see what I mean.

1. Your cuntry
2. Your view on retards screaming on public transport

There's nothing annoying about screaming retards, it is your mind that makes it so and therefore you who have a problem, not retards.

You're gay then.

Nothing bad gay boy infact if I suck your dick can I live with you?

Nakedness is sexual. And so is the Netherlands.

the tattoos kill any sexual attraction the picture may have

Wow England, I thought you wouldn't have problems with nudity desu.

No thank you, I already have my girl with me

t. virgin and/or southerner

stop playing with you're food

Maybe it wouldn't get deleted if you posted a censored version. I get you're trying to make a point, but just bend the knee if you need to.

The netherlands is naked?
But it's cold up there.

No, I have a girlfriend but yeah, I'm a Southerner.

>country of they most sexualy repressed people would be fine with nudity

Also leave the gf she is probably dull and does not improve you in anyway and is purely emotional and or financial support.

My penis is small so I'm very embarrassed. I won't even change oir shower at the locker room in my gym.

Sweden
Nudity is nice and natural.

>most sexual repressed people
Why do you say that?
This wasn't the idea I got from my time in London.

Also she is my emotional support, I need her desu.

So you're ashamed of your own body but don't have any problem with other people's?

>There's nothing sexual in being naked, it is your mind that makes it so and therefore you who have a problem, not nudity.

Who /hates tattoos/ here

London is not like rest of bongland.

If she is only emotional support like I said she is nothing more then tobacco, does not improve you just makes you dependant and you can choose any other drug for that support that also improves you rather then taking up your own time for nothing more then fee fees.

Go get a gf/bf who improves you and who you can improve you fucking normie fag.

But can I still come and live with you two for a week?

No I love them on women and I love mine.

I don't want public nudity, like go do that at home
it's called civilisation for a reason

But she also improves my life desu. She made me come out of my Neet period, helped me meeting new people when I had no one left.

I wouldn't be against you coming, but not for free, just check air BnB with some luck you'll find my place.

>So you're ashamed of your own body but don't have any problem with other people's?
People can dress, or not in this case, however they please but I don't approve of it.

I agree. Nudity is only acceptable when little girls do it.

Or little boys.

Not being a neet is good but then what.

Did you stop being a neet so you could get into acting? Or own and build a business? Or to work construction and master it?

Not being a neet is pointless if your still not going to improve yourself, it's just fee fees still.

And no I like living with people not on my own.

I give good back rubs I promise.

As long as it isn't full nudity

Nothing wrong with being semi nude in summer

ANSWER BOY

Flag
Pretty uncomfortable with it unless its a girl you want to be seeing naked