/brit/

1 gram dab edition

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/
okcupid.com/profile/casssssper
youtube.com/watch?v=TC2OKcHAwQY
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-20/condescending-men-victims-supported-by-mansplaining-hotline/8036606
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muslamic infidel

ah yes, a yank edition

foy

WHAT UP YOUTUBE YOUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBE

remember that more and more scientists are supporting the simulation theory every day

Janny could you delete this thread please?

I like that *ouuauughh* sound hem akes

Just got a new motor.

trump effect happening in japan right now

alri sourcefam

*Smashes the like*

now he thinks sourcefam is from halifax for some reason

is it fast

yeah didn't think so

you're full of shit

This nigga is so fucking annoying

get him janny

so what are u lads gonna do when the government finally goes full 1984?

yeah its fast as fuck, mate

Why do people keep calling Orwell one of the greatest authors ever?

Don't get me wrong - I've thoroughly enjoyed all of the books of his that I've read, but they're far from masterpieces. His main aim was to spread political messages anyway, rather than be a great novelist.

I think it's just 'cause 1984 is the only "classic" that most people have read.

whats the retail on one of those things

probably nothing

aesthetic motors

moot went through some shit didn't he

novelist mentioned

>the font on those subtitles

wow america is 2040

greatest mentioned

I like Orwell but that's only because I enjoy dystopian settings a lot

runaway gimmick effect

same way people say shawshank redemption is the best film of all time

its good, very good even. But the best? ridiculous notion

Jesus, what happened to moot

what do you mean?

germans are good at this car stuff

a e s t h e t i c

need a /brit/ bf

who?

funeral car, lad

Post your cars lads
Pic related, my meme machine

h-hi

say that to my face

>you will never have a car this comfy

bad feel

>Donald Trump scolded media big shots during an off-the-record Trump Tower sitdown on Monday, sources told The Post.

>“It was like a f–ing firing squad,” one source said of the encounter.

>“Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said ‘I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed,’ ” the source said.

>FLUORIDE

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Source?

Would kek much if it's true

>Cars and Weed thread

How old are you?

nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/

why did she stop caring

oh fuck off

fuck off normie

faggot

I had many a night of intercourse with the gf this year

Weed's alright but people who actively enthuse about it are pretty cringey desu

breaking the (You) market

okcupid.com/profile/casssssper

neurons fully engaged

am a sub-sub-normie at best

Business idea: coffee flavoured fags

Hate weed culture, but I love smoking

dream car

>alt right founder

Who? Richard Spencer?

Funny how everyone from Ben Shapiro to Alex Jones get called alt right when the alt right was originally an explicitly white nationalist movement, not just "edgy online right wingers who don't like Jeb Bush."

>Why no, I do not like cars

>Dude cars
>DUDEEE CARS AND WEED
fuck off children

>OMG, you're from Britain?! I'm, like, *obsessed* with British stuff
>Yeah Harry Potter is like my favorite thing EVER

Business idea: fag flavoured coffee (nicotine included)

me

Dunno whether them posting cars and weed or you calling them children is more cringey desu

could just mix some coffee powder in you're rollie with a bit of sugar and powder milk

youtube.com/watch?v=TC2OKcHAwQY

>Senior Hamas official Mahmoud Zahar has suggested that US President-elect Donald Trump is secretly a Jew.

>In an interview with Al-Jazeera earlier this month, translated by MEMRI, Zahar said that "Trump loves the Jews, and not only because he likes the Jewish religion. I do not rule out the possibility that he is a Jew.

if I ever saw you on your stupid fucking bike tipping your fedora I would flatten you in seconds

If you find an afghan rebel that the moscow bullets missed
ask him what he thinks of voting communist

t. rashorke

how are you going to flatten me when my entire country is 2d

>Cringey

Fuck off you child

enjoying a post-work takeaway

Yeah nah I'm from nyoo zillund aye

>finishing work at midnight

runt tier

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-20/condescending-men-victims-supported-by-mansplaining-hotline/8036606

>if I ever saw you on your stupid fucking bike tipping your fedora I would flatten you in seconds

kill yourselves fucking scumbags

must be grim. how do you go hiking and skiing without mountains

edgy

mum sent this

>Dude we got a guy from england here!!
>Lets make him fucking chug this bud light!!!!!!!
>Do it user!!
>Come up on the roof dude

How do you respond?

Sounds minging desu

I like coffee and a cigarette as much as the next person but them being wrapped up in the same would be wrong. It'd be like cookie-flavoured milk or fag-flavoured alcohol

but cold out

>tfw no fit mummy

>bud light

Be safe to drive after then

The alt right doesn't even exist. It was just a way for the media and HRC to lump all of Trump's online support together to make it easier to attack. Literally the only thing ideologically consistent about them is their support for him, that is it.

they already have coffee flavoured snus

m'e

driving on the m50 mate?

*yanks after half a light beer they stole from dad

I've sunk 15 standards on the regular since I was a drop of spunk my dads bollocks

I will DESTROY a keg of american piss-water """"""""""""""""beer""""""""""""""""""""