Where can I actually listen to kings Crimson's discography online? or do I just have to buy the physical records?

Where can I actually listen to kings Crimson's discography online? or do I just have to buy the physical records?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7hIaebtWM8
tidido.com/a35184372151666
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'd probably be surprised to find out that King Crimson isn't real and they have no music. It's all a big inside joke started on Sup Forums about 5 years ago and it got out of hand.

i had a friend several years ago that used to say that he had a uncle that owned several crimson records

i never believed him though.

could we be witnessing the birth of an epic new meme?

i guess king crimson never really put out music

"king crimson" is Sup Forums slang for putting a beer bottle up your butt and jacking off

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7hIaebtWM8
what is this anyway?

I went to grab my KC records and take a picture of them, but I can't find them all of the sudden...

Soulseek

completely false, these are just some talking heads songs remixed with proggy bits added, no more

This

pirate it or buy it

if you mean where can you buy a digital copy, try burning shed

if you never went through your parents record collection as a kid and laughed at the funny red face man and out of curiosity put the record slapping the needle on at random then you never had a patrician childhood

>not what.cd

tidido.com/a35184372151666

What is this and why can i listen to KC?

this, if you look harder you will find that king crimson is not a band, it´s just a meme created in Sup Forums you will find lots of styles looking for videos of "them"...all false and tributes to the meme

yes, and even the cover of the debut is just an edit version of this movie poster

2016 and still doing rickroll

that actually makes sense

because it's true