Why are the users of this flag always so angry? They always make the edgiest posts on Sup Forums

Why are the users of this flag always so angry? They always make the edgiest posts on Sup Forums.

at least they're not Australian.

>Small dick syndrome
>Fated to be cucked throughout their lives

I could go on, the reasons are too many.

This is their one and only outlet, I say give them a wide berth, for the sake of their health

because they want to be as good at shitposting as aussies but they fail miserably

hi

Despite all my rage I am still just a leaf on this page.

Stop being THAT angry dude.

>Why are the users of this flag always so angry?
because they're not canadian a lot of the time

Edgy? Well, m'good sir, we shall see about that...

Watch THIS

*unsheathes katana*
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*cuts you in half*
*farts*
*raises paw*

Hehe, that'll teach you to mess with Canada , puny Australian bitchboy...

Not really m8. I mean I see a lot of edgy Sup Forums tier comments where the thread's going in a completely different direction.

Is it because Kanada is the most cucked cunt of the Northern America's, so a lot of Chinadians feel the need to shitpost extra hard to make up for it?

i had never seen such a cucked people until I met them LOL

They are very similiar to Americans and have a similiar attitude, but because they don't project as much power as us it comes off as arrogant. Meanwhile Americans are kind of just expected to be rude so nobody is really shocked.

This

well yes and know
most Sup Forums tier canadians tend to be reactionary shits to kind of post in spite of the canuck memes, but I'd honestly say most shit tier threads started after 1 or 2 EST under the canuck flag are oceanic proxyposters
ive seen people admit to it too, so its not like im tin foil hat or anything
also our east asian population is only marginally higher than yours in percentage, so your chinadian memes kinda fall flat

>Sup Forums complains canadians are Sup Forums
>Sup Forums complains canadians are leftist CTR shills

Maybe Canadians don't shitpost more than anyone else but there are lots of Canadians on here so it's due to confirmation bias. Same with how two years ago everyone was bitching about Australians.

Because shitting up Sup Forums, is part of our culture

>but there are lots of Canadians on here so it's due to confirmation bias
Then maybe you should leave.

>also our east asian population is only marginally higher than yours in percentage, so your chinadian memes kinda fall flat
They're students that go back.

same here for the most part, but the ones included in the racial demographic studies wouldn't include non-permanent residents so your point is moot

because of us :) hehehehe!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

AUSTRO ALIENS MOREL IKE 'CUZ TRUMP WILL DEPORT YOU DESERT SCUM HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

>Everyone's uptight
>Mosaic means no common culture to bond over
>Weather means everyone just stays at their house
>All the girls are fat and basic
>No cool political parties or movements
>No transcending historical narrative for people to attach to
>Our head of state is the queen of fucking England
>Huge drug problem that goes completely ignored
>Everyone's stuck in a small town because the cities are full of rich immigrants
>You need (bullshit certificate/degree) + 5 years experience to get a full time non-min wage job
>Lots of businesses throw in bullshit "language requirements" so they can only higher their own ethnicity
>Nothing to do but shitpost on the internet because the days are only 5 hours long right now
>Too many politically correct faggots forcing their ideology down everyone's throat

Life in Canada is suffering silently for years and not even knowing if there's anything better or if this is just life

why's everyone so obsessed with us on this board? you love to talk about how irrelevant we are, but sure do mention us a lot.

Test

I'm not angry.
Sometimes I get frustrated with this board but I don't vent it out by being toxic and being a nasty little shit.

Says you.

If I'm brown will life be easier for me in Canada?

Canadian's fight back because YOU pick on them you big meanie. Perfidious Australion started the Canuckphobia, and everyone just emulates them.

I STAND WITH CANADA!!

Its all True, deau

we aren't any better you know

I feel like Canada are responsible for some of the best posts on this board, but also the absolute worst

Whiny fag from northern Ontario detected. You people are the worst. Whine when you're included and then whine when you're left alone.

With great power comes great shitpostability.

we're one of the very few without tyrannical gun laws