full

less obnoxious more boring australia

Gardening is illegal

lord of the rings

like a bird without proper fucking wings

HOW BIZARRE, HOW BIZARRE

youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY

Checked.

Visited a couple of times, not much to do aside from visiting the mountains and wineries. If you're not into that stuff, it might not be for you.

dunno

Wales.

LITERALLY SHAKIN' RIGHT NOW

DELETE THIS

shit.
don't come here.

kek. New Zealand is full of absolute gronks. They hate Australians with such a severe passion while we merely piss take them. They are so much more butthurt. Maybe its because all their women moved to aus, i dunno. The maoris won the wars in the past so they are fully integrated into society yet they are still fucked, on meth and shit (Once Were Warriors type shit). White New Zealanders are the lowest fucking subhuman, equivalrnt to the worst of Australia's bogans. They are so fucking inept and retarded. Best thing to come out of Kiwiland is Big "Nigga" Bird on FB
Aesthetically, its a nice looking country, beautiful green and mountains everywhere. Shame its going to sink into the ocean after all these earth quakes.

its a bit wobbly

wtf i love new zealand now

Do anyone just feel earthquake just now?!!
christchurch user here

It's a nice place, beautiful scenery over there

This, except the country is actually being raised not sinking lol.
We're ascending to Mt. Olympus along with Japan.

Yeah lol
It was real gentle tho

I can't believe that New Zealand it real desu. How do I convince myself that it is?

but it isn't ???

it's gentle enough to make go outside and see birds flying off in masses

then where r u

Chinks and pacific islanders. If it weren't for them and their accent, though, it would top-tier

dunno

Best country I've ever been in, hands down. If I wasn't a nationalist I would move there but I don't want to be a dirty immigrant.

Walking through downtown Auckland felt like I had been transported to a futuristic utopia, and the countryside is in a league of its own.

glad you enjoy Auckland,but that place is filled with to much sjw these days

why does it matter so much to you? if you like it so much who cares?
we are all human