What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2641357-floyd-mayweather-reportedly-offers-conor-mcgregor-50m-for-new-years-eve-fight?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1463753536074.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=rUAOAQuKgRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Conner would fucking destroy that nigger

It should be winner by knock out only...that would be sick bro.

Not in a boxing match

that's more money than he could make in an entire UFC career.

Not a sport

>image.jpg
>m.

how is there so much money in boxing?
why is floyd more marketable than messi, ronaldo, federer, etc?

Yeah how would that work anyway? would it be boxing rules or UFC rules? if UFC conor would win, but if it was boxing rules mayweather would win

Put up like this, not everyone will be ok with fighting another man one on one in a ring.

All the "pads" punches that you see actually hurt, if you ever practiced boxing you know that every punch the opponent throws hurts maybe not like a ko punch but human body isnt supposed to take punches.

WWE rules, CENAWINSLOL

>50 million to let Mayweather hug you for an hour

Sounds like a good deal.

im aware that it's an incredibly difficult sport where very few people can handle it. but that doesn't explain why they make so much money compared to athletes who have 10-50x more viewers - sportsmen are paid for their marketing potential after all. ask most people in asia or africa (hell even some parts of europe) who floyd mayweather is and they wouldn't be able to tell you

its the bid for the fight, its like say in football we need to bid to see Everton against Liverpool, we gonna start for who has the right for TV the game then in what stadium, then how many seats, then how much are the players gonna win etc. So it goes big $ for all this negotiations.

>its like say if in football

Mayweather is a genius. He will humiliate that retard for 12 rounds, break his pvp record, break the rocky marciano record, and then retire and live life on cheat mode, while we all rot on shitty jobs.

>would it be boxing rules or UFC rules?
it's a boxing match you retard, why the fuck would be "ufc rules"?

okay then why the fuck would conor ever fight him then? He would lose without a doubt

Because Conor Mcgregor is a UFC fighter.

Conor really just needs to go to WWE with his loudmouth, flamboyant style, and Irish heritage. McMahon has a hardon for the Irish for obvious reasons.

50 million dallarinos

Too short.

10 years ago, yeah, not today. Vanilla midgets are getting over now thanks to DBry opening the floodgates.

He will still and always be .. a nigger.

It's a lose lose for Mayweather

He either beats McGregor and it doesn't count. Or he loses and boxing dies.

i think Floyd is mad about this and just wants to punish Conor

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1463753536074.webm

Um, I cant overlook the guy. He's thought, he's a helluva fighter. And like I sad before, I think the fight must be on boxing rules. Gregor is a stand up fighter, most of his, um, UFC fights he won, was in a standing position, so I can't overlook the guy. He's gon push me, but I will be ready, I was born ready.
I want to thank my father, I wouldnt be where im at if he wasn't for all my team. I tip my hat to, Sugar Ray Leonard, Ali, Mike Tyson, Julio Cesar Chavez, all those previous champions, paved the way, for me to be where im at, um. We gon keep promoting hungry young lions, we the past the present the future of boxing sports entertainment. Just smart investments.
What can I say, im blessed to be where im at.

No, the match will count and he will get the 50-0, given that the rules follow the commision of boxing rules, it's a real match. It's a win/win/win/win.

he's only doing this because he knows he can beat him. floyd may not know how to read but he's intelligent when it comes to analyzing an opponent.

But all his opponents are boxers. Conor will be the most unorthodox opponent he's ever fought. There's always the chance Floyd makes a mistake that wouldn't be a mistake against anybody else.

It will count, with an asterisk

so when james toney fought couture was the same???

>It will count, with an asterisk

its the same for couture, if he fought toney in a boxing ring he would have got trashed

this is why this mma vs boxing shit always suck, a mma fighter chalengues a boxer and they say but in muh mma rules and never accept to come to the sport you are challenging.

one round Boxing, one round MMA, what about that Pussyweather, it would be fair right ?

I can't stand the guy who think he's tuff when he always win on his terms against opponents he chooses.

Conor McGregor has never said he'd beat Floyd in a boxing match. He said he'd murder him in a real fight, which he would.

but conor fights people who have to protect their entire body, not just their head and chest. his options are going to be severely limited compared to mma. you can't set up a knock out punch by trying to take floyd down to the canvas.

He won't have to set anything up. Floyd is going to walk right into it.

But officially there's no asterisc, it's a boxing match.
Mayweather doesnt give a fuck about asteriscs lol.

alright now your potato pride is getting the best of you. people walk into floyd, not the other way around.

lmao

Anyone who thinks mcgregor stands a chance in the boxing ring is delusional.

Floyd is one of the best point fighters of all time with amazing footwork and has a giant boxing iq.

Benard hopkins won titles as a 48/49 year old man vs men in their primes. Just because he has those traits as well and it completely outclassed some of the best boxers who were in their prime vs an old man.

I do not see any mma fighter, coming in and standing a chance vs arguably the best point fighter of all time.

It would be Boxing because it would be Mayweather's terms, he's worth far, far more than McGregor. Not like it matters since it has zero chance of happening and it would take McGregor years to even come close to Floyd's skill level.

Also i think its tie to see a world calss mma fighter in a boxing ring to see if they could back their words.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUAOAQuKgRA

lol its pretty much confirmed now that its happening

>* time

BLEACHED

pay per view model, essentially capturing all the consumer surplus.

No one thinks Macgregor stands a chance boxing you fucking spastic, read the thread.

Imagine soccer had one match per year.

It would be an irrelevant sport that nobody cared about

But people do care. And the scarcity of the actual events makes them extremely valuable.