Can all the Brazilians just fuck back off to portugual already?

Can all the Brazilians just fuck back off to portugual already?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_of_Portugal,_Brazil_and_the_Algarves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm moving to Australia!

>tfw there is 200 times more Portuguese in Brazil than Brazilians in Portugal

Can all the Americans just fuck back off to England already?

Can niggers just fuck off to France already?
Yes, yes they can.

Can all Australians just fuck back off to jail already?

I'd gladly move to England

why?

Can you all fuck off from this planet.

Only Mexicans have the blood right to live in the american continent
the rest should fuck off
Pic related 2000-2500 BC older civilization in the continent dating way before the incas, aztecs and even mayas

WE

WUZ

Brazil is so great the entire world wants to live here.

I say we let the peruvians and chileans stay too, they were doing pretty well too.

Fucking Brazilians REEEE

AMERIKUH

This. Americans are occupying rightful Native land and should be sent back on the first boat.

I want to see a disgusting looking beta manlet Indio trying to make me fuck off L M O A I N G at your life subhuman

don't worry, I fully intend to!

You wouldn't say that to my face. You've been warned.

Why didn't the Portugese relocate their capital to Brazil and make South America their new home. With all the access to resources and basins while avoiding Europe I see no negative. Their population would easily expand as quickly as Brazil's and they would be a world power if not super power by now.

The Portuguese don't deserve that.
>Can all the mammals go back to being fish
No we evolved for a reason it's why the Britons are so ugly and stupid and have sucked so terribly at War the past 200 years.

>Why didn't the Portugese relocate their capital to Brazil and make South America their new home
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_of_Portugal,_Brazil_and_the_Algarves

I'm talking about a mass relocation, like 90% of the population moving to Brazil which would become the new and only Portugal.

>Why didn't the Portugese relocate their capital to Brazil and make South America their new home.
That was a thing that didn't work out in the long run

it kinda happened in the 1700s too, when they discovered gold in Minas Gerais. An estimation say that we have like 150 million portuguese descendents today

we speak Portuguese today, and not really Tupi due to this massive immigration in 1700s too

Not me, I am red desu

That is interesting, it seems regardless of race having access to all this land and water will lead to skyrocket in population growth.

A lot of Brazilians (me included) have native blood you fool.

Disgusting