>musictheory.net/lessons

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf
Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed) (embed) (embed)

--

>Advancing Guitarist - Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8
>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/sayviwqxfcxfjon/Ed_Friedland_-_Bass_Method_(Hal_Leonard).pdf
mediafire.com/?4iv1vq4467pcm38
youtube.com/watch?v=6OSYwYk5EGg
youtube.com/watch?v=dtNI5EmCIdo
youtu.be/HLGxi3MF9Wo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just saw this

>tfw a metronome is the best thing i've ever invested in

it feels so good to finally have a consistent rhythm.

You can get metronome apps for your phone, too.

>playing the stringed jew

i've tried phone apps too, but they don't feel right.
most have annoying ads, weak sounds, limited options if you don't pay for them and intrude on my privacy.
i have this one. the clicks are loud and satisfying, i can change the pitch, rhythms, beats and everything else without any problems and no one's harvesting my information with every click.

also
>post yer battlestations

What's your guys favorite speakers?Greenback/Creamback/Alcino/V30/mordern shit?

>yfw NSBM bands also play the stringed jew

I always used Guitar Pro, it's easier. I like playing to programmed drums too, you can even play with a sloppy drummer by messing around with Ableton's MIDI effects.

>mordern shit
Dual Rectifier, ENGL, Marshall 1960 cabs are V30s, and they're all used even in djent-o-core bands.
I've only personally tried V30s (which I own).

How long have you used the THR? Any complaints? Thought about trying the C version at a store soon.

Eminence Wizard

mediafire.com/download/sayviwqxfcxfjon/Ed_Friedland_-_Bass_Method_(Hal_Leonard).pdf

i'm using the "regular" THR10. i'm very happy with it. the effects are pretty fun, and it's quite versatile.
definately worth it, if you're looking for a bedroom amp.

I like it,but it is just a practice amp,nothing fancy.Very usable.I bought that white one and the first two mode are good.I felt regretful for not buying a C version.

can anybody recommend a good compression pedal?

What do you all think?
Guy is selling this Les Paul Standard for $500. Not sure if it is fake.

i narrowly avoided buying a fake Standard by looking at the headstock and comparing it with the models LP have on their website.

Back of headstock

I have your standard Boss compressor and it's decent. I want the TC Electronic Hypergravity Compressor, though. I think Wampler makes a decent compressor too.

What is it about the regular version that you don't like compared to the C one?

complete newbie here, what does this on a string do?

can i just cut it off? i think my bridge just needs the raw wire

is it a locking trem ?

Post bridge.

mediafire.com/?4iv1vq4467pcm38

Assuming,you are asking for a quality compressor,I suggest keeley or wampler ego.

Cali76 is the best.

That's called the Bellend. You need to cut it off or string it in reverse if you have a Floyd Rose style trembolo system.

high gain modes(named as lead and something)sound not good for me.Classic version has more interesting usable modes for players who prefer relatively clean sound.

Just bought this guitar!!

What do you guys think about it?

that input jack looks sketchy as fuck. i can imagine the cable swinging into the knobs and screwing up your settings.

Perfect for people like you

Damn these things are 1000 bucks? Fucking Gibson man.

Don't let me bring you down user, have fun.

You're supposed to loop your cable under over the bottom strap peg and your strap, user.

It seems real to me. I wouldn't buy it unless I was going to resell it though. Gibson makes shit guitars.

Best guitar company, reporting in!

Gibson a shit!

If you actually get to see it check under the bridge, Gibson's factory bridges have the brand name under it.

I wanna learn to play this, can someone transcribe me a couple of the first verse notes? I can probably work it out from there.

youtube.com/watch?v=6OSYwYk5EGg

this is probably one of the stupidest questions I could possibly ask bug do you guys have anywhere else to find tabs/chords for songs besides the usual places like Ultimate Guitar?

Some bands have songbooks out. You probably know it yourself, but figuring it out by ear is good practice when you start small and don't want tabs for very technical metal.

Fender is shit too, everyone knows it.

911tabs usually looks through every page

If it's an obscure band with dedicated following try fansites/forums just google "band" tabs.

>2016
>telling lies on the internet

i think so yes, you put the string in the thing and then tighten the thing

alright thanks ill just cut it off then

also what are these (circled in red)? why are some up and some down?

>also what are these (circled in red)? why are some up and some down?
They're guitar nipples, your guitar is too cold

You can tell by that cheap ass flame maple veneer that it's a fake. Also the big posts on the bridge. Fake as shit.

>learning more and more of theory
>now understand how chords are created and how to actually play them
yesssssssssssss

Seems like a few people have been getting new Gibsons, I just picked this Gibson Flying V worn cherry from 2003 for $400. Any other V owners?

Such a waste of a face.

don't ever reply to one of my posts again

Whoops.

Why wouldn't a five-pointed star shaped bass guitar with five pickups have five strings too?

They're for adjusting intonation. U loosen the bolt and slide it up or down a bit to change the string length. You need a string on it, check the intonation, loosen the string, adjust it, tune it, check it again. It's a pain in the foot.

Because it's a star and not a special snowflake

or to my son's posts ever again

good job studying ten minutes, that was really hard wasnt it

Don't you mean "to my wife's son's posts"? I feel like that would annoy him more.

Combining two memes is too much for me yo.

First time? Get ready to have an incredible tension headache and be super frustrated. Here's a tip, when you tighten a string, the tension on the rest of them will go down, and their pitch will go down. When you loosen a string the rest will get tighter. Tuning a thicker string will have a more drastic effect on the higher ones than vice versa. If you loosen the top 3 or 4 strings without loosening the high ones, your 1st string will break.

why'd you have to be like that user

Did you use the music theory link in the OP?

He was being completely serious. Dude can't even jerk off without loosing attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtNI5EmCIdo

no

I'm thinking of getting an acoustic bass. How does $250 for a lightly used Fender Kingman sound?

should your arm muscle sorta hurt when you play guitar ? I always played with my thumb poking up the top of the fret board, but I was told that's bad form and it's supposed to actually be half way down, but it hurts.

More Sup Forums? Come aawwwn, man.

That's a good deal.

Anyone else here own a Recording King?

Love my RPH-05.

Acoustic bass guitars are all bad.

assuming that's not faded that's a great find. i tried playing one sitting down when i was like 12 and haven't picked on up since.

I want to build a Capo.

Any advice? I was just going to get a bit of wood, put two holes in it and then put some string round it. probably sand it down smooth. maybe put some varnish on it.

Is there an affordable but still quality version of a Rickenbacker 330 12 string?

Just use a pencil and rubber bands.

Marshall CODE or DSL15C for bedroom play? I need a toobz expert here.

looks sick, have fun with it mate

the Rimini 12

Stretch your hands and fingers and keep trying. If all else fails play with your thumb over top. It's a detriment to speed and reach but fine players have existed playing like this (SRV, Hendrix comes to mind).

If you want to into crazy shred, you will need to drop the habit. Also be prepared to have issues picking up fast legato/staccato lines with big gaps.

what works as a good makeshift slide-guitar thingy? The thing that you slide up and down on the fretboard. I've tried pens and stuff, but it never works.

Cut the neck off a glass bottle, smooth the edges down

got it, thanks

>that guy who always wants to "debate" people on
/gg/

Fuck me, where are the anime posters to drown out the Sup Forums?

>tube amps
>Pedals
>Gibson guitars
>Fender guitars
>Bass guitars with more than 4 strings
>Erg's
>Stone and/or wood picks
>Expensive cables
>Jazz guitar
>Blues guitar
>Anything "handwired"
>Pointy guitars

Just wrap your finger in tinfoil. That's what I do, great tone.

>Implying Sup Forums posters are better than Sup Forums posters.
>Implying those two boards dont have a huge crossover to eachother, although they wont admit it.

What does this one say?
"You can't be serious" or "Are you kidding?" or something like that?

What's the difference between him and "Oh i am laffin"? I'd grown quite fond of him

"Are you kidding me?"

youtu.be/HLGxi3MF9Wo

They're like $3. I got one at best buy. Warren Haynes uses a coricidin bottle for recording. Not live, says his fat finger sweats too much and gets pruned. They sell them at guitar center or any music store but for like 10$

Thanks

It seems like he might say really too, judging by the filename. Probably in a very exasperated tone

Right, so in this scenario is the Fender/Gibson/Blues etc player Carl the Cuck?

Or is the detached head of Carl criticising them, likening them to Donald Trump?

Before anyone bothers to answer this, I'm going to bed now, so I won't read it until the morning

Goodnight /gg/

>probably most Sup Forums tier person here
>also constantly post anime

I just put a 12" jensen mod 35 in a cabinet. Really diggin it

I didn't post it, but my guess is that the detached head is criticizing them.
Sleep tight, user.

I frequent Sup Forums more than here desu. I keep it on the dl here, if i wanna talk politics I'll go to designated shitting board.

Also, never watched/read any anime/manga besides Akira and Ranma 1/2 but i dont understand why the pics posted here upset people.

How could this offend anyone?

The bottom screw should've been her butthole. You fucked up man

The screws are in the stock positions, I think you've overestimated this guy's commitment to censorship

Do people with shit like this on their guitars actually ever leave their homes with them?

Maybe at small underground scenes where no they personally know will see them. I would totally bring that shit in if it was allowed.

5 string bass is nice if only to sit your thumb on the lowest string

Or y'know, if you didn't want to shift down the E string only to play F and G.