SWEDEN THREAD

Sverige was the smartest country in the world, what happened?

Social democrats took over education standards

Mudslimes can't into school.

Somalis have an average IQ of 60

can some swedecuck explain what happened in göteborg 9.22.2016. something exploded but no mainstream media has covered this incident yet

I think someone got shot and a car was set ablaze. Also there were reports of an explosion but I actually forgot about it since it happens so often in Göteborg now

Because iq and inteligence is not the same as being smart.
Swedes are not smart, Swedes are stupid.
A Somali or Afghan is perhaps not as inteligent as a Swede but they're definately smarter.
Swedes have exactly zero "street-smarts"

Do you define street smarts as being able to rape all the white women they want and get away with it because they convinced naive Swedes they were minors suffering a sexual emergency? Then I agree.

that is part of it yes but I also define it as not taking supremely idiotic decisions based on pure emotion and convincing yourself that the facts are wrong.
Such as our government and media claiming we were importing tons of Syrian Doctors, engineers and teachers despite the fact that we had studies showing that most Syrians were not highly educated.
That is a great example and something an Afghan or Somali population would never do. Only Swedes are dumb enough to do that. Germans did it becuase thye've been shamed from WW2 into destroying themelves. We did it our of pure retardation.

Also when I point out that only 20% or less are actual Syrian refugees and the majority are really economic migrants most Swedes don't believe me.

I mean for fuck sakes we still have an ongoing debate over whether refugees are helpful to our economy or not (they have been proven not to be) but the retards still try every day to find ways to prove we actually benefit from asylum migration.
Again something the average Afghan or Somali would never do

Why is it a bad thing being less smart?

We became smart enough to find out that ignorance is bliss

>Why is it a bad thing being less smart?
becaue it fuck you up senpai.
e.g. Sweden now compared to just a few decades ago

was also on the news a few years ago that while the niggers and sandniggers usually are too retarded for the tests

the swedish people taking the tests don't give a fuck anymore because they don't actually grade you in anyway so they just want to get done as soon as possible and continue with their studies

va

>it's another LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY-thread

Fuck right off, my man.

Car burning and some dude got shot.
Only sandniggers burn cars so it's probably just another islamic brainfart

varför ville inte gud att människan skulle bli vis och ha kunskap? varför vill han att vi skulle vara idioter som inte kan skilja på rätt och fel?

>Italy

>Poland

sry for spamming i'm trying out some gifs and webm-techniques

there we go

1) OBS Studio
2) upload to gfycat
3) Scale down with WebMConverter (Political correct)

??

Rasse!
Säg förlåt NU!!!

a

>what happened?
The Sweden Democrats happened. They """assimilated"" the immigrants because it's racist to throw them out. Jimmie Åkesson is the biggest cuck in swedish history.

ingen bryr sig

Mer som JUDEDEMOKRATERNA eller hur Stormsnorren?

inte ett argument

häng dig

fortfarande inte ett argument

inte ett argument

I am no social democrat, but it was the moderates who screwed up this one.

inte ett argument

>The Sweden Democrats happened.
Good goyim.

Perhaps? Try being a good 40 IQ points less intelligent.

A staggering amount and the exact reason their countries will forever be shitholes.

inte ett argument

inte ett argument

Nämä eivät ole väitteitä

:c

Just made a Not an argument thread lads

If I theoretically were to visit Sweden, where should I go? Do people speak finnish in Stockholm?

pekka snälla

>Do people speak finnish in Stockholm?
>>Do people speak finnish in Stockholm?
>>>Do people speak finnish in Stockholm?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH PEKKA DIN DUMMA FITTA

SD are the greatest goyim

go to haparanda if u wanna speak finnish

So now what? Vote for the feminist party, blow the snow away from sidewalks and after that maybe mandatory klippa kukken?

Stop giving a shit about the rigged democrtic game and start getting ready for the storm that is coming.

>Storm
Yeah sure.
Not going to happen.

Yeah let's just vote then so we can get the privilage of getting exterminated and replaced xD

Fucking defaitist.

>this is what swedish stormfags do

lmao

smart people come up with all sort of silly ideas, like equality or multiculturalism
dumb people like to kill the foreign looking guys

Hey, not my or our idea that you wanted to become a humanitarian super-power.
You reap what you sow.

Only thing you can do in democracy, is to vote and be politically active.

>There's still no "storm" coming, unless it's very metrosexual and fancy storm you guys are brewing. :^)

kek

Ulf kiltti

Do you know any finnish speakers in Sweden?

Nej nej, självklart inte.

What if intelligence functions like a genetic virus that kills its host?

Dude..............what if intelligence is caused by viral bacteria which can only live in dumb peoples brains(because there's less synapses that kill them)
The bacteria make intelligents go extinct so there can be more dumb dumbs

nej

I've always been fond of the radioactive wave theory, where intelligent people beam out knowledge and stupid people beam out ignorance that slowly alter your genetic makeup.

The waves are quite short so they can be stopped by wearing a cap indoors, which is why that's not allowed in school.