How is this state like?

How is this state like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index
archive.boston.com/business/articles/2011/07/08/new_hampshires_secret_salesman_luring_massachusetts_firms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sucks.

>shithole full of extreme left SJW zombies
>all of them talk, err, like, err, ah, this
>won a bunch of undeserved sports titles by cheating
>also stuck up their ass because mmmuh history mmuh descent from Pilgrims

One of the richest and most educated states. The most first-world of all the states.

>most first world
this is me dropping a street view somewhere near boston

I love Massachusetts. My whole family is from South Deerfield - which I'm surprised would show up on any map - so every summer, I'd spend a few weeks with my cousins and grandparents. Very pretty part of the country with a lot of history compared to the rest. People are pretty laid-back, open-minded, and friendly, albeit not in an over-the-top or gregarious kind of way. Lots of nice little mountains, tobacco fields, hillside ruins, and lovely nature.

Of course, that's Western Massachusetts I'm describing. There's a significant cultural division between Western Mass and Eastern - Western Mass is a lot more rural but still heavily influenced by a number of prestigious universities located up and down the Connecticut River.

Haven't spent as much time near Boston. I thought it was a nice city but I haven't been there since I was 13.

Looks fine. I've seen way worse

>People are pretty laid-back, open-minded, and friendly

Mass isn't so bad. You've got Boston and Cape Cod, delicious sea food, awesome colonial history, and plenty of beautiful beach. Don't see why everyone is saying it's shit in this thread.

fucking foreigners thinking american streets are paved with fucking gold. it's not THAT nice here.

That's been my experience. I always like going to bars in Amherst, Greenfield, and Deerfield proper. Western Massachusetts has way more of the old-school "small town" feel than most other places in the country.

Doesn't necessarily mean it's impoverished. The fact that they're old houses and not cardboard suburbia is good and means it has character.

It's perhaps the best state in the USA. I'm from Boston, ask me anything.

why are bostonians so loud and stupid?

We like to brag about our high HDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index

Why does everything close so early?

number one: CT

ayyyy

We don't have much nightlife in Boston because they trains stop around 12:30 and buses even earlier for most people.

We also have some old, weird laws from many years ago (Blue laws) made or influenced by our first settlers who were religious and conservative.

Happy hour is illegal over here.

How is the city like? Does it really have that much SJW shit like the other anons said? What are some cool things to do around there?

lol, if that is thrid world then some parts of my state must be africa tier.

Why are liberal states so nice to live in?

>Overhead power lines

Is there a more clear indication of poverty than this? literally India-tier.

MAfag here.
I love the weather, the nature, the scenery, etc.
Fuck I even love the smell.
Other than that, lots of long commutes, lots of snow in the winter, some atrocious terrible vile gun laws, and the Republican Governor is looking to make it a sanctuary State.
Surprisingly a LOT of Trump supporters here, I only encountered one Hillary shill during the election, seen plenty of Trump Pence signs on lawns, and when I went to a WWII reenactment there were two hillbillies in the back of their pick up asking passerbies who they were voting for before cheering they're voting Trump.
Fuck I should've gotten to know them they seemed great. Hay in the back and everything.

uh yeah. that goes without saying, user.

Eh

>At college in Boston
>Had online homework due 11:59
>Finish it at 11:30 and go find food
>Everything is closed

>assachusetts
>jew england gaytriots
>the big nig

Oh worth noting I've rarely been into Boston or cities in general, and when I have I hated it.

What about Chicago, NYC, and Los Angeles?

Downtown Boston is cool, and Cambridge (mentioned below) is pretty nice. However, we have some shitty ghettos as well chock full of niggers.
Boston lots tons of white people in the city proper because they left a few decades ago rather than having to make their kids go to school with blacks.
Boston is around 40 - 50% white, where as my location one mile outside is 90% white.

One of the best things about living in Boston is we are a hub for the rest of New England, so if you get bored with the city, you are close to the woods in other states.

You'll notice SJWs on college campuses (happens all over the USA) and sometimes they protest random stuff as well.

Cambridge is next to Boston -- across the river, where MIT and Harvard are located -- and it's full of SJWs. Overall they're not much of a problem in either place.

We are mostly known for our colonial history and some nice museums, especially for art.
If you come here during spring/summer you can also go sailing on the Charles River and do outdoors stuff if you can make it further up to New Hampshire/Vermont/Maine.

I think I'll go to bed now.

>some atrocious terrible vile gun laws
How?
>and the Republican Governor is looking to make it a sanctuary State.
Will that change anything? Doesn't seem like a place with a lot of undocumenteds

There are no 7 Elevens or something like that?

It's more that they just don't want to update infrastructure in the US. Mostly since it's contracted work so the city has to deal with paperwork and would probably rather spend the money on schools instead. Buying laptops for every kid isn't cheap.

Some of those houses are older than your country, you better fuckin watch your mouth guy

>4
>dc

haha the trash you go

It's shit. Nothing to do except watch the local sportsball teams. Weather is shit. Tons of heroin. Government is permacucked and will be forever Democrat. More shitskins by the year. Stay away.

What kind of bumblefuck hick town are you from? You sound queer

Massachusetts is probably the smuggest state in the country.

One of the unfreest nanny shitholes in the country.

While I've been to Boston, on my trips to New York I avoided NYC. It was just to meet with relatives so I didn't want to punish myself.
Have never visited IL and the one time I went to Cali was when I was a toddler to go to Disney Land, so no to both of those as well.
Well, where to begin,
10 rnd mag limits on everything,
new ban banning basically every semi automatic rifle except for .22s, 9mm carbines, the Mini14 and WWII era stuff.
Have to get a license, getting it is a pain in the ass to be honest and crimes you committed when underage count on your record making you worry about checking "No".
Certain towns and cities, particularly Boston, can deny you the right to your license, then you need to take them to court, spending your own money on the lawyer, where they'll throw the entire case since it was just to harass you since they're pissy you wanted a gun.
Can't even hold a pistol in a gunshop without an LTC like you can in Maine and NH.
Lots of brands and pistols aren't MA compliant for no fucking reason, can't get a Hi Point even if I wanted to for example, same with Bersa, basically if I want a modern manufacturer it's S&W, Ruger, SIG or fucking myself.
Fuck off. Where are you? You from Boston?

not even close. connecticut is. MA has too much whitetrash irish to even be considered smug about anything.

Only state worth living in.

I miss it every day.

I miss how mean and honest the people are. I miss being mocked for saying something dumb. I miss not ever talking to my neighbors, barely exchanging more than a few words in a year. I miss people valuing education and culture and making fun of tacky new money losers.

Can't wait to end my exile and go back

Nah I'm from a small town in the Merrimack Valley

You sound like you need to find a hobby bud

NH shits on it.

Ah, I'm Metro West.
Trying but as previously mentioned getting the LTC is a pain in the ass.

>have no economy
>be 100% dependent on MA
l-live f-free or d-die

>Surprisingly a LOT of Trump supporters here, I only encountered one Hillary shill during the election, seen plenty of Trump Pence signs on lawns, and when I went to a WWII reenactment there were two hillbillies in the back of their pick up asking passerbies who they were voting for before cheering they're voting Trump.

Didn't the state vote like 95% for Hillary though?

You from some rich town? You sound like rich new money trash who's afraid of the big city

This guy probably lives in Lexington or Belmont and thinks he's some kind of cowboy

Nope, working class.
I just hate cities since I'm in a wooded area and I don't have to walk in garbage and such or deal with blacking brown pigeons. Or weird fucking traffic lights.
Yeah that's what was surprising. Either voter fraud or my working class towns I live in/visit don't make up much of the population at all.
Nah, also quit being a faggot.

Most of Massachusetts nowadays is Catholic guidos and micks. The original Puritan English stock got diluted a long time ago by mass immigration, although lots of dumb idiots claim to be a direct male line descendant of Cotton Mather or something.

Baawwston controls every election in MA just as Shitcago does for Illinois.

Dude, 90% of the state's population is in Greater Boston, of course your nameless town won't count for anything

So, which "working-class" town is it?

>have no economy

archive.boston.com/business/articles/2011/07/08/new_hampshires_secret_salesman_luring_massachusetts_firms/

Your companies and people keep moving here to avoid your onerous taxes.

Stay out of my state leftist trash.

which is why you should either live in NH, Maine, Vermont, or CT.

New England and the South are perpetual enemies; they have always taken the opposite side on every political issue in American history.

Nah that's just Boston

We all get along just fine now thank you

nh, vt and me are with the south on guns tho

Connecticut has the same identical demographics as MA and Vermont is just a suburb of NYC where rich Jews live.

Just found out there is a 7/11 1.5 miles from me. I don't feel like walking that long in the cold night though

Fuck off with your one-trick pony, same tired old tune. Get a fuckin life dude, nobody gives a shit about your gay politics

your pulling these stats out of your ass!

We need to build a wall to keep you fucks out

Every county in MA voted Hillary

Your state is just a picnic area for leftist trash, buddy

50% of your population is Masshole spillover

Which is why we keep BTFO'ing massivetwoshits and its filthy expats over gun laws and taxation rates?

Then who would buy your antiquies? Your economy would tank. Weimar Republic tier hyperinflation due to too many antiques and cigarette stores

We find another rich state to rub dicks with

Wow what an original post friendo

Is this what they call banter?

both of your states are trash. get over it.

kys masshole

It's a small state. The cancer can radiate through the whole place which it doesn't in Illinois.

>over gun laws and taxation rates

Lower taxes aren't necessarily better though.

You would have already rubbed ducks with them if you had a viable alternate option.

Hoo boy, it's that angry NHfag who probably isn't even from here again

Our senate and house is republican majority.

Get bent leftishit

>lower taxes aren't necessarily better

They are in most cases

>you would have found another state already

MA is beside us and so it's far more convinent to trade primarily with them

>Just try to talk about the State
>Other MAfags start fighting with me
>NHguy shows up
>They fight with him and vice versa
>Thread has degraded to Aussie vs Irish argument levels but without the humor

fuckin townie loser

i bet you build decks for a living

kys manchestercuck

Maine is nothing but a weird creepy forest place with a split electoral vote. Apparently good setting if you write horror novels though.

Should be nuked off the map.

NHfag ruins every New England related thread with repetitive, unimaginative, low brow memery (an odd form of mimicry, more like; memeing implies too much self awareness)

It's the doom of all NE threads

Literally, as soon as he says "massivetwoshits" and starts talking about taxes, the thread is already over

He's the worst

So how is each county like? Which one has the beast beaches?

People identify more with towns than counties here

All the beaches are nice. The Cape's are warmer

Guys I'm really high

Please dont move here. We're full. Every one of us

you're a dick. I'd rather here than you.

how is this town like?

too late

Not surprised by this, I've street viewed some around in Northern US and things really are quite shitty.

Live in Lowell with all the shitty Dominicans, or with the special classed 'we are not Latinos' Brazilians in Boston.

the irrelevant aussie strikes again
ma is vastly more important to the world than you bogan infested island

T. Cuck

Cant wait until the visa overstayers and border hoppers start getting shipped out of town. We really dont need more.

your ancestors were like this guy once. shame on you.

Your days are numbered spic

Let's not argue about this but i already have the VISA and enough relatives living there to get easily a citizenship

live in a relevant country

No my ancestors were people from Europe.

I feel like the French with Paris or Marseille, eventually my city is gonna look like a Brazil tier shithole and function like one too.

So no one should be able to immigrate to the US at all? Dumbass.

>No my ancestors were people from Europe.
mine's too

a brazilian shit hole like this?

Thats the idea. Fuck of, we actually are full. Especially Massachusetts, just stuffing all these immigrants into giant housing complexes paid for by the government, just for more D votes and dirt cheap labor and the factories/plants

WE

Not if your infrastructure rots and your schools start to crumble.

>WE
are you really trying to make fun of me while you're claiming the same thing as i do?