How come Mestizo people are so ashamed of their Native blood?

How come Mestizo people are so ashamed of their Native blood?

Meso-American civilization was cool as fuck

Sup Forums is a bad place to discuss this tbqhwy

we are not. In mexico it seems to be stigmatized to have traces of native genes, specially up north. People will favor the lighter skin more even if they're less qualified. Norteños will try to say otherwise, but they know I speak the truth.

The nation, however, seems to be more and more in tune with their native history and the fact that they're mesitzo's. Embracing your native heritage is welcomed more than it used to be.

Mexico is embracing it's roots which is a wonderful thing. Maybe then nortinegros will stop pretending they're white when they look like fucking don ramon.

why are they brown skinned unlike east Asians?

They are insecure af because of colonialism. In Mexico we have the word "prieto" which is a derogatory term for people with strong indigenous blood

think of darkskin niggas vs. lightskin niggas

>The nation, however, seems to be more and more in tune with their native history and the fact that they're mesitzo's.
What the fuck are you talking about? The "native pride" has been a thing since the Mexican revolution, when it was institutionalized so to have an strong national sense. I mean, check all the government building/documents/laws. Everything is made so you remember the country indian heritage

CHI

I am a proud descendant of Aztec tlatoanis

It is valid for Mexicans to deny being mestizo as genetically speaking at least one third of the so called "mestizos" are pure European.

>güeros actually believe this

CHI

Not him but it's literal hard science proving their whiteness there.

>nortinegros
by saying that you're discriminating too you know, and Don Ramon has blue eyes btw

does this pic represent mexican people?

>has
*had

because we haven't outdone ourselves like they did desu

under rated post

Yes, it does, in all fairness the pic is missing a couple of lighter skinned guys but that aside that's your working class average Joe right there. While there's obviously some variation within regions this crowd would be out of place nowhere in Mexico.

You're not even trying with this bait, it really would take a special kind of stupid to find this map in any way plausible.

White hispanic versus white non hispanic is already a statistical difference, idiot

Are European physical features such as lighter skin prefered over Amerindian ones?

yes, generally European skin tone/features are associated with social status so those guys would certainly not be representative of upper middle class Mexicans. Having said that things are fortunately changing, you can see it mostly in the political class where darker skin has become more common.

lol

>ashamed

In Brazil people love to say, even if they're the whitest motherfuckers, they have a native great-grandmother that was "pega no laço" (captured directy from a tribe). Also, mestizo people in Brazil are very diluted (unless they're from the North region). They're like 15-20% Native at average.

t. white guy born in one of the most metizo states and who only fucks mestizo girls

2bqf even our nazi-like party had an indegenous tupi catch phrase

post a pic of a typical brazilian mestizo girl
I like them too

They are schizophrenic about their past. They insult us for stealing "their" gold but then they use indio as an insult and look down on the pure amerindians.

This is what happens when you let criollos to lead the revolt against the king so they can rule over you.

>Everything needs to change, so everything can stay the same.

>an entire empire got conquered by 50 fucking guys
i would be ashamed too.

I'm not.

This. Crillos cucked them through their lies.

there is nothing to be proud of

Why many Mexicans think they descend from the Aztecs when they in fact descend from the tribes that opposed the Aztec Empire and were allies of Hernán Cortés?

kek

Lies. Native Americans are ugly, short and primitive.

This.

>spanish conquistador sneezes
>90% of the natives is dead

And who is talking about natives, dumbass? I'm talking about "caboclos" (mestizos). Very diluted caboclos.

>90%

Orgulhoso como a foda. Os próprios cearenses se acham feios.

>"I don't know what hyperbole is"