Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread ---Useful Links---

過去ログ
>desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/
Real Kana
>realkana.com/
How to Learn Japanese
>docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMXTVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz62ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1#
100 most common Japanese words
>docs.google.com/document/d/1GK7W2AwWsQr5VvgDYRMKSrhTJhDSkB5_jlaVGJks-Hc/pub

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.goo.ne.jp/weather/division-1/130010/
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
togetter.com/li/783934
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ああああああああ

ㄗㄗㄗㄗㄗㄗㄗㄗ

R.I.P

おつ

Japanese are top tier people.

>polite
>well mannered
>great work moral
>government that makes long-term decisions and cares about its people
>top qt women
>actually stood up to USA

あの料理動画の犬だよね?
結構年だったんだな。
R.I.P

Thanks. In Japan, Denmark is known as the happiest country in the world.

24日に東京では雪が降るかもってよ
weather.goo.ne.jp/weather/division-1/130010/

Yeah, well, our government have made it very easy to be drugged into complacency.

新しい一番好きな漢字を見つけた
「灘」

are ye all dead yet lads or what?

Antidesperants are necessary when you can see the sun only 3 months in a year...!

行ってきます!
僕が戻る前、みんなは多分もう寝ますからおやすみなさい

おやすみ

亡くなったのだいぶ前だよな
ずっと動画を見てたので悲しい
天国で会おうな、忘れないよ、フランシス

>Some 5 percent of Danish men have had sex with an animal.
>Bestiality has traditionally been legal in Denmark, though a move to ban it is under way. Until recently, several “bestiality brothels” advertised their services in newspapers, generally charging clients $85 to $170 for what can only be termed a roll in the hay.

...I'm crying for you right now.

What the fuck. 5 percent!? Animal brothels!? I knew about the legality, but this is too much.

I've seen this character only for an all-male private school which sends many students to top univs every year.

いってらー、またね

I have seen it only on eroge.

>In addition to paying enormous taxes — the total bill is 58 percent to 72 percent of income — Danes have to pay more for just about everything.
>Books are a luxury item. Their equivalent of the George Washington Bridge costs $45 to cross.
>Health care is free — which means you pay in time instead of money. Services are distributed only after endless stays in waiting rooms.
>(The author brought his son to an E.R. complaining of a foreign substance that had temporarily blinded him in one eye and was turned away, told he had to make an appointment.)
>Pharmacies are a state-run monopoly, which means getting an aspirin is like a trip to the DMV.

(´;ω;`)

>Finnish etiquette demands little in the way of conversation (the men, especially, speak as if being charged by the syllable) but much in the way of alcohol abuse.
>It’s considered poor form to leave the party when there is anything left in a bottle. Although their overall alcohol consumption is near the European average, they binge-drink more than almost any other country on the continent. >Booze-related disease is the leading cause of death for Finnish men, and second for women.

Are you us?

>Some 5 percent of Danish men have had sex with an animal.
wow

>>In addition to paying enormous taxes — the total bill is 58 percent to 72 percent of income — Danes have to pay more for just about everything.
Eh. I pay 40% taxes. It depends on your level of income. But this doesn't mean that doctors live at the same standards as a supermarket worker - they still earn a shitload more.
>>Books are a luxury item.
WHAT. No, that's a fucking lie. I pay ~300 yen for used books at my local book pusher.
>>Their equivalent of the George Washington Bridge costs $45 to cross.
Because it's literally the border to another country.
>>Health care is free — which means you pay in time instead of money.
It's not fucking free. We pay for it through our taxes.
>>Services are distributed only after endless stays in waiting rooms.
I wait 5-10 minutes at my doctor. Stop using mid town emergency rooms as your standard.
>>(The author brought his son to an E.R. complaining of a foreign substance that had temporarily blinded him in one eye and was turned away, told he had to make an appointment.)
SOURCE. That's fucking illegal and he can sue the shit out of the emergency room for that.
>>Pharmacies are a state-run monopoly, which means getting an aspirin is like a trip to the DMV.
Lol what. No, you can buy aspirin at any regular store, along with 80% of over the counter medicine. It's only if you need prescribed medicine that you have to go to the pharmacy, and even then you just take a number and is expedited within 10 minutes.

Whoever you're getting these "facts" from is a sour cunt.

Denmark sounds like a good country.
You should accept more immigrants on behalf of Sweden.

My friends from the Country of the Rising Sun.

Promise me to always vote for anti-refugee politicians. The Scandics have become literally infested by these horrible, horrible savages. Don't let that happen to you.

shiba drill

we don't have politicians who stick to their promises any more. (´・ω・`)

>We pay for it through our taxes.
Do you also pay for the appointments?

We all don't...

Only for dental care. Otherwise you just walk in and out.

I have to pay 200kr for an appointment today

おやすみー!

here's another excerpt from the same article:
>Macho isn’t a problem in Sweden. Dubbed the least masculine country on Earth by anthropologist Geert Hofstede, it’s the place where male soldiers are issued hairnets instead of being made to cut their hair.
>hairnets

care to confirm?

I would point to the fact that you're Swedish, but at this point it's not even fun any more.

Can't confirm

Can't confirm.

Inna Danish military, though, we had no rules in regards to hair length. We were told to shave our beards every day, and had to file a form in order to be allowed to grow a beard. But that was due to gas masks not working very well with beards.

生きている人、いますか?津波で恐怖に包まれている人々の写真を見せて下さい。

How do Japan treat their homeless?

Baka nips >.

non japanese speaker, is arimasen a more or less sincere apology than gomen nasai? Like if it was said to a friend is that like a deep apology?

津波はせいぜい2mほどしかなかったから誰も死んでないよ
地震もだいじょうぶだった

生きてる
でもこっちに津波なんて来てない

>arimasen
You mean "sumimasen"? "Gomen nasai" is a more sincere apology, like you have offended someone greatly or made a serious mistake.

シナモンの香りがするコーラ?
前に飲んだ鰻コーラはどこが鰻かいまいち分からない普通の味だった。

クソ、せっかく盛り上がったのに。気分が台無し。

Hey veggie. I have been missing you.

Btw I am not virgin anymore!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

>Read as Mad World - Gay Rules
読み違えた。

ほるほるされて
喜ぶのは
チョンコ
日本一の難関
女王様
うるわしゅう
ぱんちゅめに
ごぜーましゅ

it's あしからず, i copied the wrong bit of text. Meant to type copy pasta Ashikarazu, my bad. I tried to look up the answer but forgot the exact spelling because it's late.

あたりめーだろ
この程度の地震で死ぬような時代じゃないわ

まゆゆこれ読める?

Is this a famous meme on Japanese internet? It's been posted in reply to me at least 10 times.

I can read some words, can half-guess some from the context, I would probably be able to read it if I had the real thing in front of me.

BABYMETAL、WEMBLEY
まだ
公式発表では16人
が怪我
どんな拷問やねん
それ
たいした自信やね

Most of our doctors write prescriptions in this manner and only pharmacists can read it.

Not even in this matter, more fucked up, at least there you can tell it's real letters

地震じゃ死なない気もするけど津波はわからん

あしからず is very formal. You wouldn't use it with your friends.

>10 times
Really? I asked you about this only 3 times.

>せいぜい2m
死ぬんやで

The other guy asked 7, step up your game.

here's 11th bitch!!!!!

shit ;_;

>pic
なるほどなぁ。

>Is this a famous meme on Japanese internet?
yeah
↓Is Putin really not scribbling?落書きにしか見えない…
togetter.com/li/783934

実際はそんなに酷くなさそう

Do Japanese ever travel overseas to some holiday destination and just go fucking crazy?

Like how some Europeans do with Sunny Beach.

勉強すれば読めそうな綺麗な筆記体だね。
結局は個人差か。

we go fucking

This looks like he wrote something and then masked it with scribbling so it's unreadable
Like this thing but with a pen
Not a really good example since it's written by a beginner learner.
So, Philippines?

France

Russia

あん~

東洋人は喜悦がない

i decided to shitpost instead of teaching this class ama

>masked it with scribbling so it's unreadable
ありがとう。
情報漏えいしない様に、上から落書きしたのかな?
流石、元KGBのプーチン様だ。(゜ロ゜;)

中出しの喜悦

>shitpost
いいのか?w
生徒は結局何人来た?

でもたのしんでなさそうだ

何を教える?

十六人来ましたよ!驚いたわ
でも誰も質問しないからひま
something like calculus 1
i just sit here and answer questions

まゆゆ、ノリがいいなw

大人気じゃん
>でも誰も質問しないからひま
まさか先生がSup Forumsで日本語を使ってshit postをしているとは思いもよらないだろうねw

>something like calculus 1
>i just sit here and answer questions
給料の泥棒!!w
大学で教えているかい

酔ってるのかもしんない(´・ω・`)

どうして人は一生勉強して大学卒業してから関係なくても最初見つった仕事を受け取るかい

友達見ればそれは傾向だ
変なのは俺かい

まあ、shitpostingだけしてない勉強もしているよ
大人気なんかじゃないと思う
今でも妙な感じ
i actually earn like 15 euros an hour
id feel bad if it didnt feel so good
>大学で教えているかい
そうだ 今年ティーチングアシスタントになりましたから
最高のバイト!

Why do people get the first job offered to them even if it's unrelated to what they studied in universities?

最近、禿げ始まりました。禿げるを防ぐ薬プロペシアは日本製だととても高い。1月分で1.6万以上。永遠に飲まなくていけない薬なので非常に高い。

ネットに調べたけど、「オオサカ堂」という代行ネットショップを見つかりました。同じプロペシアは日本製の1割ぐらいの値段、とても安い。

オオサカ堂を使った人ここにいますか?信用できるサイトですか?あと、もちろん、個人用なら薬を輸入するのは法律ですか?またちょっと調べたけど、個人用なら法律のようですが私の日本語力でさいとの信用度を判断できない。。。

禿げたくないORZ

知らない
俺も知りたい
イタリアはこの傾向結構ある

遅れでもおめでとう

If you intend to apologize, don't use Ashikarazu.
あしからず=悪しからず=気を悪くしないで;
Do not be angry; I wish you might not be displeased

cf.
商品に多少の傷みはこざいますが、あしからずご了承ください。
it's unctuous but insulting

like that
you see?

kek
おっと、悪しからず

嫁が「今日は何の日か」と尋ねるので、何の記念日かと思いきや、いい(11)ふうふ(22)の日だった。
生蟹の刺身をチュルッと食べて、ほろ酔いでふ。

禿げる前に結婚
巷では
お一人様ウエディングなるものが流行っている
それって、単なるコスプレじゃん

>プロペシアには、いろいろな副作用が報告されています。
>中でも注意しなければならないのは、「性機能障害=男性機能の低下」です。
>プロペシアの副作用として最も多く見られるのが、この男性機能の低下なのです。

>最も多く見られる

質問がちょっと分からなかった

なるほど(´・ω・`)

I'm not sure it's something you should congratulate me for
I applied for a part-time job and got it because I had good grades in this course myself and courses related to it

奥さんは4ちゃんでエロアニメ女性の写真を投稿する事を知っているか

そうか
すまん

仕事が好きならおめでとうと言ってるのは筋だよ
頭がよくていいんじゃない?