>tfw reminded I don't have a Clare gf

MARY LOU

Its fucking baltic out

no it isn't

shut up fatty

Not all of us have a layer of blubber

maidin mhaith

It's nice enough here.

How is the body so ara ara but the face is a boy?

50/50 she's a lesbo

smashed the training sesh last night, up to over 3 plates for 5x5 on the squat, along with top tier striking work.

should have started this when i was 15, i'd be in the UFC by now. genetic freak.

Where's here?

Anseo.

>ara ara
disgusting weeb cunt do one

>fat shaming
>in 2016

When will the republic of Ireland join Northern Ireland to form the united Ulster Isles?

>le mad rediter

Anime is quintessentially Irish.

K.U.T

People who are fluent as Gaeilge are more Irish than people who are not.

The goujons aren't doing the trick anymore lads, need something else for lunch.

Don't raise your blood pressure, user.

Sure it originated in Ireland, but then the Japanese stole it while we were distracted by the War of Independence.

Good man. Do you use a belt yet or?

Decent edition

would you accept a 50% [insert nog country] 50% Irish person (by blood) to be Irish?

Watching repeats of Spurs crushing the Hammers again lads.

When we unite Ireland and increase our defence budget by 35 billion, who'll be our first target of conquest?

Scotland? Iceland?

Is it a white person from a nog country?

Isle of Man.

I would place my bets on Man winning that one.

nae, the person is half nog half Irish

Motorbike bandits are a tough foe, this is true.

Then no. And the Irish parent is also not Irish.

I know someone who fits that bill and the "those who are X are more Irish" sayings, and to tell the truth it's tough. They as an "anima" are rather Irish, but they aren't racially, they represent dilution and corruption, no matter how nice or assimilated culturally they are.

"Sup Forums-tier" ideological excesses are evil and often absurd, but it's still true that allowing race-mixing and engaging in it is ethnic disintegration, harmful to the nation as well as an excessive, individual burden to the offspring.

This.

what if you couldn't even tell if the person had black Great-Grandparents or some shite though, very diluted to the point that they have light eyes with only slightly tinted looking skin

do you deny their being Irish on the basis of the small percentage of SSA blood

No, i really should. Might get one for Christmas.

If it happened before WW2 (and outside of England), it can be given a pass, but if the rest of Europe become blanda-upped, we'll have to raise our standards for saying "ah they're close enough".

And we ought to distinguish the meaning of "Irishness" between essential and accidental "Irishness".
They were born in Ireland, so Ireland to some extent "owns" them, but they are conditionally Irish and limited in their Irishness.

Finished klk, your man was right when he said the second half was shite.

>but they are conditionally Irish and limited in their Irishness.
elaborate

I'm beginning to think you have a vested interest in your line of questioning, user.

atleast the ending is still comfy

Same, would be handy for doing weighted pullups too. Right now I have to hold a dumbbell with my feet

If they're "ooga booga Black Lives Matter", they're mixed-race people IN Ireland, but if they're "one of the lads" then they're "mixed race people OF Ireland", but to use the term "Irish mixed-race people" is a contradiction.

nah I'm not a nig, playing a sort of devil's advocate over questions that frequently confound me though
I've found no real answer beyond indignation, why is it important to keep things "pure"?
social cohesion?

Rushed though. The finale should have been a double episode, which would have also given them extra time to work on the closing battles.

Is the OVA any good?

Good thread today

>The finale should have been a double episode
Nah it was dragging on far too much as is.
The best thing was the music that plays when their ma shows up.

It's pretty bad.

>but to use the term "Irish mixed-race people" is a contradiction.
shouldn't it only matter what they identify as though?
I understand not accepting Mumbatwe fresh off the boat from Nigeria as an Irishman but if they possess 50% or more Irish or European blood I don't see what the problem is

>Nah it was dragging on far too much as is.
You're the first person I've ever seen saying that. Most agree that the finale feels a bit rushed.

>The best thing was the music that plays when their ma shows up.
Blumenkranz?

youtube.com/watch?v=pdAoYar8Y0c

>Most agree that the finale feels a bit rushed.
Weebs don't understand anime as well as I do.
>Blumenkranz
Tune and a half.

First for R.E.M

Absolute belter of a post

Discount U2

youtube.com/watch?v=R6HOotbSuEQ

fonn

Except U2 is shite and Bono is a pox

>shouldn't it only matter what they identify as though?
Tranny logic. Hell no.

>I don't see what the problem is

They're not Irish, this can be seen solely from how they look, and part of "Irishness" is genetic continuity. Someone who's 50% Irish and 50% "other European" is by definition 50% non-Irish, but given that "Europeanness" is a "superset" that contains "Irishness", someone who is non-European/non-white is more than 50% non-Irish, at which point you have to see that accepting them as Irish "dilutes" the meaning and value of "Irishness". That's the whole point behind the race-mixing ideology, after all.

>they have light eyes with only slightly tinted looking skin
Then they already look more white than most Irish. Have you seen how many Irish children look more Spanish?

>UK gonna decriminalize marijuana
>Ireland will most likely follow suit
Pls no. Stoners are already intolerable enough as it is.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with people happen to smoke joint or two. Its those spastic "420 BLAZE IT LOL!!!" cunts that piss me off

Why do you have to base your whole life around a fucking plant?

>the meaning and value of "Irishness".
and what would those be

Getting awfully /r/ireland in here.

Umm, sweetie, if you don't know already you don't belong ITT.

nod an argumend, as I've said the responses to such questions tend to be indignation
it's a frequently asked (by lefites and their kind) question that needs some sort of answer

>deal with it
HATE when people say this

haha having some of the mad craic and banter down at the pub like

haha watching father ted the greatest comedy of all time

gettin the shift off your one from back the ways, top boeur like

haha

Did he censor himself? What the fuck?

Someone give me another cartoon to watch.

Well, if a mixed-race person could say they're Irish, I could say I'm a mixed race person, or an African, or a Muslim.

Why even try and "diversify" Ireland if we're already all the same?

Logic only gets you so far when core assumptions are so different, and not linked to logic at all.

Deal with it.

To be fair, it's one of those questions whereby you shouldn't have to ask it if you really are an Irish person. Not that Lefties would accept that as an answer as a lot of them despise the idea of nationalities to begin with.

It's reddit, more specifically /r/ireland - what did you expect?

>Former President Theodore Roosevelt in speaking to the largely Irish Catholic Knights of Columbus at Carnegie Hall on Columbus Day 1915, asserted that:
>"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all … The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic … There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else."

>President Woodrow Wilson regarded "hyphenated Americans" with suspicion, saying, "Any man who carries a hyphen about with him carries a dagger that he is ready to plunge into the vitals of this Republic whenever he gets ready."

Doing a Protestant

The twelfth tbqhwy.

Wilson was a piece of shit.

>tfw no average irish gf

FATTY

>Most people are nice in Ireland
[Citation Needed]

Used to do that when I was a kid so I wouldn't get in trouble. Some people don't grow out of it.

>linking arms
Lesbian.

so Nigerians should be calling themselves just Irish instead of Irish-Nigerian
tb f America has no single ethnicity and arguably American "culture" doesn't exist so who cares what its citizens call themselves, it's not comparable to Europe

I accept your premise that to be a mix of non-European and European is to be 50% of neither but I'm asking what 'Irishness' is

I get that feeling but sometimes clear definitions are needed to form any sort of argument, you can't just say that's the way you feel

>I accept your premise that to be a mix of non-European and European is to be 50% of neither but I'm asking what 'Irishness' is

If you want to define it in genetic terms, then it's being genetically descended from the pre-globalisation culturally Irish people of Ireland.

You can deconstruct it further like leftists do to everything but "human rights", but it'll still be there.

They should just be calling themselves Nigerian.

>you can't just say that's the way you feel
Nobody said anything about feelings. If you grew up in Ireland or even had Irish parents, you should at least have an idea what it means to be Irish. It will vary from person to person, but there will be commonality. That's how stereotypes emerge after all.

They should call themselves tourists and fuck right back off.

Thick

But not in an attractive way

>Garth Ennis was actually quoting this passage when he wrote that Hitman issue, which he'd know from being Irish
I didn't realize this till now

Not a fan of this long winded faggot that shows up every once in a while

Literally the only "pudginess" is on her face, and that's only because she had an extremely angular face when younger, perhaps "anorexic", and her "normal" face now is opposite to her "trademark" look.

A lot of us are long-winded.

>you should at least have an idea what it means to be Irish.
then put it in words or it just remains an ethereal feeling
is it listening to the Wolfe Tones, Chieftains, Dubliners and various other Irish and Sc*t bands with their Celtic quality?
Is it having a desire to learn Gaeilge?
Is it being more outgoing and extroverted/having a more boisterous personality?
Is it getting locked in phoenix park?

breddy sure most people don't actually do what is listed above
people tend to listen to American music, are neutral on the question of the National language (or think it dead and hate it because of school)
would you consider yourself less Irish for being more introverted and boil that point down to individual characters and personalities?

Better than /brit/, where 50% of posts are ironic ladposting.

Nah, look at those big flabby wrists.

Did an ironic ladpost lads.

I'm not multi-paragraph lad, this is just bothering me

>listening to the Wolfe Tones

that's why /brit/ is better and brits are better irish people than the irish themselves since atleast they're a bit of craic