>you don't want a Lakers/Celtics rivalry
>you don't want LeBron to be Larry
>and Steph to be Magic

Just watch wrestling if you want a scripted league that bad

>Curry is Rey Mysterio
>LeBron is The Rock

would this match happen?

not they're fault if the others franchises are incompetent

>watching a """"sport"""" consisting in several negros battling for the amusement of the white man

Did the south actually won?

>2016
>Thinking the NBA EVER had parity

Even the goddamn premier league had more parity than the NBA, and they don't even have a salary cap

yeah but legod's winning it this time so no worries

no, we just rose again

>negros battling for the amusement of the white man
you can say that about almost every sport

>LeBitch
>winning against the GOAT team
Ain't that some shit.

But this year lebron is getting one for da land

>Half a decade of LeBron finals

I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

That filename

Soccer? The best players are white (Ronaldo and Alonso)

No, Rey Mysterio would kill him

>Portugese
>white
wew lad

neymar is black, world #3, drogba is black, top 10 all time, messi and suarez might also be black

>drogba
>top 10 all time

we triggered the German janitor's autistic hatred for LeBron. hurry up and get out of here bros, I'll distract him!

>Not living through the 80's

t. Alberto Barbosa

>yfw Fagland goes up 2-1 again and loses

Messi is not even close to black dude. He's definitely a whiteboi

Ronaldo and Alonso? KEK

Just pretend you're living in yurop.

That means when the Warriors beat the Cavs, the Thunder will become champions!

Didn't the league prevent some big transfer for the Lakers from happening and then didn't bat an eye when Lebron's super teams formed? Shit is rigged as heck senpai.

to be fair GSW have lucked out on all their players becoming really good while still on small contracts.

but yeah with the way it keeps being so predictable and such little parity, you may aswell remove the cap if for no other reason than it'd be funny to see Prokohrov sign the 12 best players in the league.

Every fucking thread one of you fucking autists has to come along. I am no Lebron or Kobe fan but do you even watch the fucking NBA? The NBA owned the Hornets so they vetoed the trade of Chris Paul to the Lakers. They can not veto any trade they want; they could however do that with a team they own. It wasnt favoritism of any sorts. And super teams have been a thing since the 60s Lakers with Wilt West and Baylor its nothing new

Why the fuck does the league even owns a team in the first place? It's a huge conflict of interests right there, imagine if Fifa owned national teams in the WC.

No, the commissioner can veto any trade. Lots of GMs butcher about it so stern vetoed it.

Bitched*

>Drogba Top10 of all time

What are you, retarded?

>that flag

Nevermind...

How can warriors reach the finals if they get swept in 6?

Are you seriously implying a league system is not the best way to decide which team is the best over a full season?

Not if every team has a different schedule. The playoffs make sense in a country as big as the US

2-5

they gave control to someone else then saw the trade and said no we're in control

But Thunder are winning the WCF, dummy.

Mashallah

>steak and lube

Absolutely Haram

>cuk

test

Congrats, not-banned man.

That's why I don't bother with apehoop anymore.

This is perfect.

Hornets got n#1 draft pick around time team was being sold. Pick was anthony davis. Intresting coincidencd

Cavs and Warriors are clearly the best two teams. Any true basketball fan would want to see this series, to see basketball played at the highest level. If you want to see lesser teams play, you had the 1st and 2nd rounds to watch.

>drogba
>top 50

lool fám

NBA is already scripted

They've been called the desperate league after MJ and created fake stars

Thankfully Kobe was there but they failed in creating another star in leshit and now cuntty

Good meme

>white
>(Ronaldo and Alonso)

holy fucking shit so much in this picture

>his god damn teeth
>muslims
>""CAVS FANS FROM THE UK ENGLAND""
>That faded as shit smiley face
>>>>>>C UK
>Quaker steak & lybe
>that kid in the bottom left that screams "say it to my face fucker not online and see what happens"
>fucking guy has the cavs temporary tattoo on his cheek like a bitch

everything about this

*Every televised major sport is scripted.

implying kobe wasnt a fake star

>faggot cant even into greentext

kobe haters everyone

>success is bad
Fuck off libtard.

>what is the 1970s

>This will be the 7th consecutive finals in which the East representative is a Lebron team

let me off this ride I want to go home

LeGOD to you, m8.

Immaculate

Holy shit, saved!

No it will be the 6th consecutive