/grimes/

daily reminder to be kind to grimes

please try to post positive, on-topic, respectful posts in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0doSWS0Fj24
youtube.com/watch?v=ucpOQYJICYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want Grimes to get cancer and turn into a scrawny bald chemo zombie. Let's see if you pathetic losers still love your "cute" waifu then.

Grimes is the best artist of the decade.

She at the 14:00 mark of her 15:00 of fame. She will turn 30 . be replaced by the next indie waifu. and forgotten.

She fucks niggers lol

wrong. a woman with such a unique talent and beauty as her will never be replaced

>being racist
>being a misogynist
>being nosey
>being a dumbass
every time I see posts of this tier, I instantly think it's Hugh Neutron typing them.

grimes is not a waifu. grimes is the girl changing the pop game.

Is Grimes' boyfriend black?

I know this is b8.
But
>Death Grips >^100 Grimes

You're delusional. People also said that she's a flash in the pan after she released Visions. But look now: bigger than ever. She will not be forgotten in the same way Bjork wasn't forgotten: Grimes is the next Bjork.

>spam pictures of your waifus monkey fetish on Sup Forums
>claim people are "nosey" when they notice

your post is the bait, stupid numale hipster.

grimes is not good and these generals are the most embarrassing threads on this board.

(You)

The next 5 years will prove you wrong. I can give examples. But won't of past indie queens who are all but forgotten except by a small core fanbase.

what are you even blabbing on about you stupid idiot?

>Grimes is the next Bjork
incorrect. grimes is nothing like bork.

grimes is the next david bowie!

Would you have sex with Grimes if no one else would ever find out?

From all the bands you picked that DG shite? I mean, seriously?

And related to the pic attached: look who's ahead of DG.

>fat neckbeard

Now I see why you waifutards like her. This one might actually go for you.
For a second I was worried there were people that genuinely liked her garbage excuse for music.

You're just a retard. Suck a pen15.

>grimesfags calling other people nu-male hipsters
i will never understand this. you literally worship a self-proclaimed feminist "indie" synthpop producer.

I think I've seen that guy post on /r9k/

You have shit taste in music. Give up.

this songs for grimes

youtube.com/watch?v=0doSWS0Fj24

the most embarrassing threads on this board are the ones that are so bored the posters in them feel the need to deactivate their filters to shitpost in select threads they don't like.

why do the posters do this when they are bored? because they are stupid misogynist numale hipsters who crosspost on Sup Forums, /r/theredpill, /r/gender_critical and fyad

call them out on their thinly veiled hatred of women and they just reflexively get defensive, proving their guilt.

shut the fuck up, you know literally nothing about james or why grimes is dating that angel.

the biggest racist misogynist dickhead douchebags are numales. it's their trademark you fucking stupid piece of shit.

maybe if you ever were social instead of just blindly sucking down your meme milk you'd have a grasp on the modern western social castes.

>you know literally nothing about james or why grimes is dating that angel.
> that angel

explain yourself.

Any new Grimes yet?

Not funny or clever in any context.

Grimes isn't a politician or figure with more power than they deserve. She's not engineering a climate to potentiate obnoxious behaviors deliberately. It's unreasonable to say any of your discomfort is her problem whatsoever.

I think you ought to suck it up, stop being a little bitch.

You're embarrassing. What was your contribution ITT? Shitposting? Gtfo.

>Fantano give Death grips 10's and 9's
>His highest rating for any grimes record is 7
lol. i win.

Grimes threads are literally just trolls trolling trolls.

It's a cycle.

>TAKING FUCKING FANTANOS OPINIONS SERIOUSLY

HAHA WHAT A FUCKING RETARD

>The next 5 years will prove you wrong. I can give examples.
Post any examples you want, Grimes is the exception. She's here to stay. See you in 5 years on a /grimes general/ that just reached bump limit like usual.

james is a sweet soul. he selflessly sacrificed a lot to help grimes get farther in her career and does so in an efficient, effective and graceful manner.

also he's lowkey handsome as fuck and word around the /grimes/ rumor mill is that he's hung like horse.

>pic name

please james, stop shitposting and go watch anime with your fucking goblin

>Fantano
lmao. Are you for real??? Who gives a fuck about his subjective taste in music?

he is actually a cutie

and he is very nice.

Fantano is always right.

you're fucking psycho user. seek help.

Why does Grimes have no accent if she is from Quebec?

Sounds like a bullshit sob story to me.

>Y'all know this is just my opinion, right?

because shes a fucking womeme. They always make up sob stories for more attention and praise from people because fake bulllshit sells more than what you've actually been through.

no new grimeys yet my friend.

though it seems we have several new haters!

Not James. I can just appreciate all he's done for Grimes, entirely behind the scenes and at risk of literally dying if grimes ever dumps him (unlikely, she loves james more than 2010 claire loved amphetamines!!)

lol never, faget. at least im not mentally deranged enough to waste my precious time on this earth shitposting in a thread about an artist I hate in a feeble and embarrassing attempt to get voignamirians to give up.

if you knew anything about these threads it's that shitposting just makes us dig in deeper.

she's from the 'couve.

>Grimesfags are so obsessed that they even scrutinize and worship her boyfriend
This is a whole new level of cuckolding.

She's from Vancouver, hence why she is a Canuck and not a Canadien

You're just a fanboy. Fantano is a pretty good reviewer, I admit it, but that it's just his taste. It's not objective, ffs.

She's from Vancouver, not Quebec. Get your facts straight.

"Grimesfag" here. This post is valid. Some people really need to get it together.

spotted the stupid fucking cuck.

>at least im not mentally deranged enough to waste my precious time on this earth
do you honestly consider posting mass replies defending your waifu in grimes general threads a good use of your time?

Let me guess. You're 18 or under. Do you think the next generation will not have their own indie queen and will devaluate yours as you have the indie artists of the 80's and 90's. Its a cycle that forever turns. Women especially have an expiration date. Name 2 over 30 indie female artists you still follow aside from Bjork or Kate.

I love Grimes

how could we dislike james? he is the leader of the grimesfags.

hunter is a million times more talented than grimes

Your first mistake in understanding the psychology of /grimes/ is to think that we "waifu" grimes. That's against our biggest tenant: Respect over all.

Many posters here see ourselves as followers of grimes, and don't see her as some outlet to stick a tingling dick into. These same posters wish to get their own James, should they be so lucky. A companion like that is a catch, one that you need to hang on to and never let go of, one that will support you all the way through your artistic career.

Their friendship is absolutely inspirational.

>le waifu meme
top kekeroon you stupid numale hipster.

>unshaven neck

probably the most pathetic comment on Sup Forums ever.

>Having or wanting a leader
Grimes would be disgusted and disappointed.
You should be ashamed.

>le waifu meme
nice strawman. that doesn't change the fact that you're criticizing people for wasting their time, while you obsessively post in grimes general threads on a Cantonese wood-carving forum.

60 replies in half an hour wtf is hapenning i thought these threads were dying

go fuck youself, she's a hack, you twink faggit

reminder james used to be a Sup Forumsfag

and then he met bloodpop. and then bloodpop introduced him to grimes and they toured together. and then all of a sudden she was dating james, cancelling her tour dates and shit. not too long, she's posting about Sup Forums, having a good time. then she sticks around too long, gets disgusted at all the haters and waifufags (2013 was a dark time for grimes threads) and suddenly BAM! James doesn't post on Sup Forums anymore.

only difference is that james is a waifufag, not a voignamirian. but hey, we can't all be perfect.

sorry I think you meant to quote this post you stupid numale dumbass!

do you have any fucking proof that he was even a Sup Forumsfag?

It's Friday night
rekt

JAMES YOU FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

>ugly tumblrina
>drops the ball on every album even though she has full creative control as a producer
>has to rely on autist, teenager and feminist support

GET RIGHT OUTTA TOWN

the difference is we are being constructive when left to our own devices, going into technical musical discussions that blow the shit out of anything in /prod/ and /comp/

go read the fucking archives you stupid numale waifufaggot hipster.

>cancelling tour dates so she can screw around with her neckbeard lover
Oh boy Grimes sure loves her fans!

does grimes like poppy?

>cancelling tour dates so she can screw around with her neckbeard lover
did she akshully do this

yea like the stupid manipulative slut she is!

it's more to do with the fact that she was literally combing chunks of hair out of her scalp and was constantly having breakdowns, was generally exhausted and was super sick all the time.

james LITERALLY saved her life from a friend from all the way back from vancouver who was too busy watching the fat stacks roll in to notice his friend's health, and then tried to fight james when james told him he needed to tone the tour dates down.

>unique
>grimes
Choose one

>the difference is we are being constructive when left to our own devices, going into technical musical discussions that blow the shit out of anything in /prod/ and /comp/
lol even if you were having substantial conversations (i have yet to see this), talking about the same girl on the internet every day is not a good (or healthy) use of time. you have no right to be acting condescendingly, you pathetic basement-dweller.

>james LITERALLY saved her life
wtf i hate james now

woah there mister armchair psychologist, why don't you slow down.

you forgot to call me a waifufag and accuse me of defiling the sancitity of grimes.

that's how you've done it for the earlier bits of this thread, why stop now? exactly. stupid fucking numale hipster waifufaggot alt-right cuck.

Lol'd.

These threads are great because of how meta they are, without even trying.

>Let me guess. You're 18 or under.
I'm over 20.

>Do you think the next generation will not have their own indie queen and will devaluate yours as you have the indie artists of the 80's and 90's.
There's place for more indie queens at the same time. It's not only one genre. For instance right now, there's a queen for indie rock (St. Vincent), folk (Joanna Newsom), mainstream synthpop (Lauren Mayberry), weird synthpop/dreampop (Grimes), experimental art pop (Julia Holter),...

>Name 2 over 30 indie female artists you still follow aside from Bjork or Kate.
Just 2?

Liz Fraser
Debbie Harry
Siouxsie Sioux
Patti Smith
Bat For Lashes
St. Vincent
Miki Berenyi
Alison Goldfrapp
Lisa Germano
Hope Sandoval
Emily Haines
Roisin Murphy
Tegan and Sara
Rachel Goswell
Sharon den Adel
Beth Orton
Emiliana Torrini
M.I.A.

>akshully
dammit fucking dammit why am I laughing so hard

all of those fucking suck

you failed me

WHERE IS ANGEL OLSEN

typical numale response after getting btfo
>WAAAH
>YOUR TASTES AREN'T HIPSTER ENUFF!!
fucking pathetic ass neckbeard fedoratipping white knight hipster.

haha what are you even trying to say with this post?

>projecting

im sorry your gf took a nice decent black folk over your gay white ass

>unique grimes

WHAT'S UP GUYS? I'M KRAFT PUNK

When will Grimes do an arctic ambient album and live in Nunavut for six years?

GET OUTTA HERE KRAFT PUNK

>>Name 2 over 30 indie female artists you still follow aside from Bjork or Kate.
>Just 2?
You still follow all those artists and their new albums?

this guy sucks

kys you useless numale waifu faggot

grimes is not my girlfriend dipshit. she's dating james.

besides that, it's literally none of your business who's wiener is getting stuck in her buns. you literally outed yourself as the creepy waifufag you are who fantasizes about hatefucking grimes.

way to go pathetic beta numale hipster.

Right now you're a contrarian faggot. All these artists are great, like it or not. You asked for only 2 artists, you got lots of them. Shut the fuck up.

what the hell is this user's deal? why does he keep calling everybody a numale?

I heard that Grimes refuses to partake in oral sex because it's against her morals and causes cancer.

hes projecting because HE actually is a fucking nu male cuck FAGOT

CHECK OUT MY NEW HIDDEN CAMERA SHOW, KRAFT PUNK'D!

youtube.com/watch?v=ucpOQYJICYI