Hoping for a no meltdown desu lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmZ69OdMhd8
twitter.com/Monte_Colorman/status/733809973008863237
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

early slamming

>Buttholez already giving up hits and willprobably already give up a run

come on Lindor!

What the fuck is John doing? I'v listened to a ton of his interviews and he has no fucking idea whats going on with his team, Holt, Carson, Price and I'm sure others

JUST FUCKING GO AWAY ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Hope Napoli hits a few over the monster this weekend for old times sake

>Napoli about to take buttholez deep

PLEASE NO

Thank you based Shaw

boo

come on need early support for Kluber

THROW STRIKES
H
R
O
W

S
T
R
I
K
E
S

shit! wasted opportunities

Well that worked out well.

>more leadoff hits not converted

What was Santana thinking lol

Hey new england bros, what are the local sports media saying about buccholz these days? Are they making excuses or do they want him the fuck out of here two weeks ago like everyone on every messageboard and comment thread I see on the internet?

Kluber can get the W today right?

Right?

:(

They seems resigned to the fact that hes gonna pitch, calling him an "enigma" and deluding themselves to think his starts are a 50/50 shot between being great and shit when its really a 90% chance of him being shit every time.

No one seems to think we're getting rid of him, why I have no idea, prolly because we cant develop pitchers and everyone in Pawtucket is a bust

Well said. Thanks. 90 percent is right.

Everybody's basically turned on Buttholez

Literally everyone. Everyone's done with his shit. Even with the whole "potential" articles every now and then, most are fed up with him.

Everybody wants him trade

BASED YOUNG GUNS

>Tek and Pedro

Shedding tears tbqh with you Joe.

man kluber is shit!

>Tek, Pedro and Wakefield all talking to each other and retired

Its awful, I grew up with them all as a kid, I loved them all so much and now they're gone and after this year so is Ortiz.

>after this year so is Ortiz

25 MILLION

M
I
L
L
I
O
N

PAY HIM

Based HanRam

who /francona/ here

Nah nigga I'm so happy Ortiz is being stubborn with this.

He's gonna hit a brick wall, might even be this year but I hope not. The way hes going now he's gonna retire into the sunset and thats the way it should be.

Stupid lindor being good go away

xander is better

minimized damage i suppose

Nah

X > L

Why is Klubot malfunctioning Tribebros?

L > X desu

he's not stacking his torso

Are pitchers the most fragile athletes in all of sports?

Why do they make Tek sit on a high seat so he is so much higher than Remy and new-Don? That looks so awkward.

ASK TEK HOW IT FELT PUNCHING AROD ALREADY JESUS

reeeee

Based Manlet

Ask Tek how it felt fucking Heidi Watney already!

>tfw it's already ogre

That's what >we get for taking four

>Rob Bradford @bradfo 30s30 seconds ago
>Fenway jumbotron showing Napoli montage. Nothing from Boylston St.

thats cool tbqh with you Joe

BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT BASED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN HE CANNOT BE FUCKING STOPPED HOLY SHIT

Kluber is an automatic L now

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MAD MAN

SWEET JESUS JACKIE YOU'RE RAPING THE ENTIRE LEAGUE

No way, did he? Shes a fucking dime

JBGOAT

Jesus, what the FUCK happened to this guy? I have no fucking idea

HE

CANNOT

BE

FUCKING

STOPPED

Yeah, thats why he got a divorce and she left NESN.

That was an absolute fucking rocket

Also this thread is pretty dead

Do you think it was worth it?

Also Sox fans, how much is Swihart about to bust being thrown in the outfield

WORTH
THE
PRICE
OF
ADMISSION
ITSELF

Can we make doom jackie a thing? I'd do it but I'm at my dad's.

CYCLE WATCH

Mookie Betts needs a triple and a homerun to complete the cycle

fuck off OB

Kluber won't make it out of the 5th

Why do people consider Kluber good? Every time I see him pitch, he gets beat up

All these hits with all these pop outs are getting annoying tbqh with you Joe

>hanley dropping that

you goon

what was that X

Biggest disappointment of the year. Unbelievable how such a great pitcher could just fucking tank. The worst part is the FO will trade him and he'll start pitching the best years of his life somewhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmZ69OdMhd8

He's a phenomenal pitcher. At least he was. He suffered a horrible stretch of no offense support and started sliding. Lost confidence, trying too hard.

JBJ > Ruth tbqh with you senpai

Everyone knows he's shit and calls him shit. Even media guys who make excuses for people like Sandoval gave up on Clay (though it fucking took them years because people would keep buying into his 1 good start out of 5 games EVERY TIME).

The problem is the person that was supposed to jump back into the rotation keeps getting hurt and our other minor league pitchers like O'Sullivan are even worse so we're all resigned to the fact that Clay has to actually go out and pitch every 5 days.

He hasn't been since 2014. Everyone just likes to hang on that and just when you think they can finally admit he's shit he'll throw a good game and reset everyone's mind

She's pretty hot so maybe, but it didn't work out and now she's married to a baseball exec.

Looking at the video and its completely unrelated is Matt Carpenter the only guy in the MLB that doesnt use batting gloves?

So basically he's the Indian Buchholz riding that "muh no hitter" shit but for a shorter time period?

FUCKING THROW STRIKES YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I FUCKING

FUCKING SERIOUSLY HATE YOU

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KIP
I
P

COLLAPSE

Yeah sort of. At least he's still a better "ace" than Justin Masterson before him. One of his biggest problems is giving up runs early and demoralizing the team

based Kip!

and another huge issue for Kluber is that shutdown inning after taking the lead

Thanks Buckholz

God just snap your own fucking neck already, I hope you get boo'd every time you step off the mound

KIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIPKIP

that was a strike tho, if it wasnt hit out of the field

That was for the walk before

>Masterson
kek we know that feel too

>tfw no Don Tito antics

Lindor looks like he's being fooled by that curveball

FUCKING TAKE HIM OUT ALREADY JOHN

IT'S NOT EVEN FUCKING WORTH IT TO KEEP HIM IN

HE'LL ONLY DIG US INTO A DEEPER HOLE

GET THIS PUTRID FUCKING SACKLESS PIECE OF SHIT OUT OF THE FUCKING GAME

SOMEONE TAKE A FUCKING BAT TO HIS SKULL FOR ME PLEASE

I WANT HIM DEAD

who's the guy in the video

PEDROIA COME ON

FUCKING CATCH THAT

moot

Lindor reeking havoc on the basepaths

What's up. Wanna take that shit back?

damn it Nap stop striking out so much

THAT FUCKING THROW

HOLY SHIT JBJ

SO FUCKING CLOSE

wew based Lindor testing JBJ's arm

Lindor always sneaks a hand in haha

>VAZQUEZ
>GOOD

THE FUCKING THROW WAS IN IN TIME

I would have challenged that man that looked like Vaz got it but good job for Lindor he seems pretty elite

>jackie bustly jr

so when do we stop giving clay starts

god damn it vazques

Based Hammy
twitter.com/Monte_Colorman/status/733809973008863237

That was literally on Vazquez. All he had to do was properly apply the tag. The throw beat Lindor which is fucking incredible.

So Tek, Wakefield and Ortiz are getting their numbers retired, who else is?

now we really really need that shutdown inning don't fuck up Kloober

Iktf

Don't worry BroSox, Kluber doesn't like run support this year