lame

heart b b beat

twice has no talent

at least it's straightpop

>Yeri

first for nugu shilling

blackpink has too much talent

>WHATTA

You mean GD? He speaks just a little bit, enough to be able to communicate, also he's been improving a lot this past year. I always wondered what it was like for him to hang out with international celebrities without speaking english well... But yeah, it was really cute. I'm in love.

yeri

troublesome choa

Indeed.
Already 3 out of 5 cfs done btw.

new RV was a let down and a half and they're still better than blackstink

cute little tyke

gansamnida pd-nim

post gaypop filters please, i lost mine in a fire

Jesus Christ she looks perfect

way too much photoshop

cheng xiao doing erotic flips behind closed doors for men thrice her age just to get ahead in this god forsaken industry

Blackpink vs Red Velvet

Seulgi = Jisoo
Irene > Jennie
Wendy < Rose
Joy < Lisa
Yeri < lmao

Bp wins

Lavender Goddess.

who is this

Yein

ikr.

Thats not official

Looks?

d-do you think they...

>Lisa over anyone
i hope not

She's not even my favorite but she's so beautiful

that motherfucker..
check his hands, one on cheng xiao and the other hiding his erection

i really liked the song

>Joy < Lisa
hahahahha

what group is she in

hands up human

Lovelyz

thanks

I feel you.
Im still undecided between her and Rosé.
She gives such an actress/model vibe.

reminder that blackpink has 3 weekly PAKs while redvelvet has 0 CAKs

where there music

ugly shoes, all of them. They should take them off

all of them except the one on the left are really ugly

p u r e

I know but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Opinions.

hyogre ruins another pic

I agree with what you're saying about TOP German or French would probably interest him a lot more considering his hobbies and personality but learning English isn't just a matter of wanting to it would also be really practical for his profession don't you think? Like I imagine on that movie set there were people speaking Korean, Chinese, German...a lot of them probably knew English also isn't it? So it's just a helpful skill to have and could open more opportunities for him I think. I think maybe Seungri just isn't as "himself" as he usually is in this kind of interview setting. When he is the MC or center of attention though, it's a different story. Actually he, Daesung and TOP didn't seem too into this, they didn't really chime in unless asked a question directly to them.

Omg that's awesome news...I can only imagine how great the MV is going to be after seeing those clips of the film. Do you know a date? It must be soon if it's already been leaked.

yup, I already know

*takes action*

Definitely the visual but they all have something good going on

lisa tho

is seo cute?

BLACKU PINKU

im going to watch rambo just for lisa desu

she's an ugly monster dude

Yeah, it would be much more viable if he had at least GD's level of english, especially considering he is also one of the most popular members internationally - he's the one that gets to travel the world for events and such.
Yeah, I guess a lot of the interview got edited out too, I know they probably asked a couple more questions but just uploaded that cut.
No, no date. But from what I could understand, the MV is going to be pretty much those clips we saw. Also reading what the fans were saying made me question whether Seungri is actually acting or he's just going to be on this MV thing. It got me confused I hope I understood it wrong.
On a side note, bringing the blond hair back would be a great choice for Seungri.

post rosé, who is literal sex

he doesnt go brrrr much in the first one jsyk

yeah i guess but can you post some seoslut

do you think shes trans or just gay

BRRRRRRRRR RAMBO

:(
she's not a slut

twitter.com/mondomizel1/status/774044947074781185

Bangtan getting big in Japan.

i wonder how many lies irene told to make sure seulgi got the ugly hair this comeback

i think ill just buy rv, cant wait for apink, think im over them anyway

>he pays for kpop

you're in too deep user, god speed

based

>he didn't preorder

literally the only bearable gaypop

mijooslut.webm

What?

mijoo's such a slut

Japan 2k16 kpop power ranking... they're not playing with the big boys yet but I'm proud of em

I wish I could destroy him

it was all a dream~

where's OMG

Ah, that's a good point about the interview. But if that's the case I don't get why they would edit out their responses to make it seem like they weren't talking as much...maybe their answers weren't good lol. That's really confusing what you're saying about Seungri...what do you mean not acting? Like he's not actually in the film after all? That's impossible...
>bringing the blond hair back would be a great choice for Seungri.
Couldn't agree more he really looked the best he ever has

you leave our guy alone

RIP Winner

So why are people saying Apink's comeback is copying f(x)? I don't into f(x) so I don't get it

based our guys