Post maps

Post maps

Monthly sunshine hours for Europe

>Russia and Sweden get more sunshine than most of western Europe+UK

didn't expect that.

>tfw living in darkness

For Sweden it is because of Norway's big mountains 'bursting' the clouds for them

At least you don't cheat with oil.

The UK is the meeting place of three main weather systems, which make our weather very changeable and unpredictable. It's why our Met Office spends tens of millions on supercomputers.

kek, same in my region, there was a famous weather man that 80% of the times he would something like, "the sky will be clear and cloudy with a chance of rain".

hmm
yes
my findnigns ar gorrect
hav to muve to speen

i lik spen

map for current year
shit's hot
>spain almost turned into a desert in the satellite pictures from the 6 month summer
>trump still says climate change is a lie

>Monthly sunshine hours for western Eurasia
Ftfy, not only Europe is in that picture. Also, what is that sunny bit in Poland?

>browntugal

time to rev up those desalination plants

>trump still says climate change is a lie
Vete al culo, cibervoluntario de mierda.
El aumento de la temperatura es natural. Es un ciclo desde frío hasta caliente, entonces a frío de nuevo

>I live on green-blue border

climate alarmism is a lie
trump was always the best choice for environment because he's insanely pro-nuclear power. Every person he's surrounding himself is in some way pro-nuclear power.
Expecting us to begin building state of the art nuclear power plants and rapidly transition away from fossil fuel.

The only people to blame for our current mess are leftists who fearmongered nuclear power, btw.

I agree, but in the short term, he seems dedicated to saving your coal industry. I look forward to nuclear power tho

>he seems dedicated to saving your coal industry.
he was just winning votes and capitalizing on Hillary's massive fuckup on coal miners
fossil fuel will die a natural death(heh) if we actually build new nuclear power plants.

>if we actually build new nuclear power plants

The thing is, that's a huge if.
I forsee him following through on this promise tho
However so many companies are in debt, I'd love to see how they plan to restructure the debt

what is this mysterious place?

polish solar powered death camps

Fuck this shithole

Looks nice.

current temperatures
>Russia

>brits have to put sunscreen on in this weather so they don't burn

russophobic map

That's it, I'm moving to Mallorca or Maggot Cheese Island.

delete this

CO2 emissions come from much more than just fossil fuel. We need to cut something and fossil fuel is the easiest because the only ones who care are greedy corporations and whoever they can bamboozle.

man it feels colder than that

what is generating all the heat here

>SW Poland 16°C
>NE Poland 3°C
top kek

russia-boratistan border control

it's a mistake probably.
yesterday's highs, north of pyrenees and alps ha high maxes because of fohen

>21c in late November

I envy France so much

I love our temperature, we never really get too hot or too cold it's comfy. I just hate that the sky is constantly cloudy.

People white is suffering.

Being white*

sicily and sardinia same tmps of north africa

holy shiet how I understand why gayropeans are so obsessed with global warming

Who Kent masterrace in here?

That Danish rape of the east coast