Regina Spektor

What do you guys think of her?

She recently became the queen of Sup Forums. I just checked her out and she's by far best female musician I've ever seen here.

youtu.be/fczPlmz-Vug

>she's by far best female musician I've ever seen here
I really like her music, but cmon OP, her last 2 albums were duds

We had a thread on her the other day. Lost her luster after Far, Cheap Seats sucks, etc.

Cheshire

I take it back, China.

6/10

mommy

China was from DMBQ, was very legendary. She was a virtuoso drummer but she would do shit like, throw her drums at the audience, and then jump into the crowd, and then continue playing virtuoso drums while both her and her drumset crowdsurfed.

She died when the band got into a car wreck on her way to play a show in New York City, which I had tickets to.

Björk is the true queen of Sup Forums but I fucking love Soviet Kitsch

>implying cheap seats sucks
Nigger Please

I literally just got super into her as well. Us is a fucking tune

11:11 is a solid 9/10. Only big problem is the production (looking at Flying especially). Really wish she carried some of the jazz and blues influence through the rest of her albums, but the pop sound she perfected later on are a suitable substitute.

>Us is a fucking tune
I posted that exact phrase in the thread last week lol

Her face reminds me of Annie Clark for some reason and I have no problem with that

Like annie minus the meme hair and dorito face, she's perfect.

Plus Regina is thicc

>>meme hair
>>dorito face
this meme again

Soviet Kitsch is GOAT and Ghost of a Corporate Future is my favorite song

Soviet Kitsch>>>>Cheap seats>= Begin to hope

Haven't made a full opinion on far, from my impressions so far, I'd say it's probably better than Begin to hope at the least. Begin to Hope has some really good songwriting, but I feel as though she loses her charm with the production making her sound like an average pop singer.

>implying cheap seats was good
whitey please

this

Her music stopped being great the moment she got a rock band.

I think I was in that thread and I probably subconsciously ripped you off
Sorry about that

Bump

Been listening to her for over a decade now. I love her to death and she is in my top female musicians list. Her newest album is coming along okay and the last one was just okay. I miss how her music used to stand out to me. Love me some Regina.