ITT: pick a random number from 1 to 5000 () then go to and listen to your number

ITT: pick a random number from 1 to 5000 (random.org/) then go to rateyourmusic.com/charts/top/album/all-time and listen to your number

4955 - not bad, 6/10
favourite song: Crucifixion

>>good lyrics and chill instrumental btw

up next - 2917
wish me luck

3129 - Okay, but not a genre for me 4/10

prog metal is not my cup of tea but I enjoyed some of the orchestration and the drumming, particularly the fills and solos. They have good voices and harmonize well
Favorite was communion and the oracle
I'll use my ID next

eh, my head kinda hurts after this one

5/10
sometimes catchy instrumentals but didn't see any bigger composition
have the feeling this is a grower though

gonna copy you, friend

JACKPOT!!!
too late at night for hardcore, maybe tomorrow lads

damn, I should give this a listen later, sounds good

anyways - 3350

3449 - couldn't find Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion by 鷺巣詩郎 [Shiro Sagisu] cause i'm pleb tier but fun thread OP we should do this more often

chill ambient
I have to listen to more ambient krautrock, Tangerine Dream and Agitation Free are pretty dope but I haven't delved too deep into their discographies

>>this Mozart guy seems pretty good
7/10
good playing
the pieces seems like actual stories

not my cup of tea, but glad you like it, gn man

Listened to it a lot last year, still really love Streetlight Manifesto, sounds kinda samey after a while 8/10 (Somewhere in the Between btw)

glad you like it
btw you should probably download soulseekqt - have been using it for about a month now and it has had everything

good stuff

using id again - 3702

5/10
interesting sound, but it feels stuck in one place

random - 2401

I actually landed on an album I have heard before
My mother had it on cassette
I give it a 4/5 for what it is
Which is a Broadway recording

7/10
seems like a solid album, couldn't get into it though, I guess I went overboard with the amount of music today

thanks for participating and have a nice one

Forgot image

i'll use my last 3 digits

Not my thing at all
dud

A lot of genres are underrepresented on rym i think. There is way too much rock on that chart.

Doing the same, rollin