>didn't pronounse the title name
>didn't give a score
>ugly mustache

seriously. why do you people watch his videos

>Hamming
>Didn't pronounce title
I'm sure he has normie subs who would get butthurt
>Didn't give a score
Because he was waiting for Jenny Death to give The Powers That B a review as a whole
>Ugly Mustache
Are you stupid?

Fagtano love is just the latest example of hipsters finding an alternative to Pitchfork that has virtually identical opinions to Pitchfork so they can pretend they discover music by other means than 8+ Pitchfork reviews.

See also: Tiny Mix Tapes superfans

Because they want to see if a product is good or not. Why else?
Seriously though, all critics, not just music critics, are cucks. All of them.

>Because they want to see if a product is good or not. Why else?
information is free and therefore is not a product.

>information is free and therefore not a product

>that pic tho

Why are his glaswords going high?

why are you fucking defending this guy lmao

Hello Anthony

>virtually identical opinions to Pitchfork
>he really believes this

give 10 examples of album scores he's given that have a 3.0 difference from pitchfork's score of the same album

>have to be at least 30% different
>identical
oh boy, not him but please kill yourself

>being a critic of critics
whole new level of autism op

kanye's last 3 albums, barter 6, the kid cudi meme album, blank face, salad days, lulu, goblin, the MMLP2
i had to look some up because besides the "controversial" reviews i don't have them memorized. generally anthony goes harder on meme rap and pop and pitchfork does and has a softer side for abrasive/noisy punk rock, which p4k doesn't usually like unless it's generally accept as a classic in a reissue or is done by a group of lesbians or something.

clipping. - CLPPNG
Xiu Xiu - Nina
The xx - coexist
Travis Scott - Birds In the Trap Sing McKnight
Kanye West - MBDTF, Yeezus, TLOP
Grimes - Visions
Arcade Fire - Reflektor
Crystal Castles - (III)
Sky Ferreira - Night Time, My Time
Lou Reed and Metallica - Lulu

He claimed that CC's Amnesty (I) was worse than I and that III was better than II, that he expected great things after III, and even mentioned the Tumblr drama that spread everywhere. II = Amnesty >>>>>>> III >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I

I wasn't expecting much but he was way out of left field. He's like that with everything though. The way he mixes up his vinyl collection every review is so catering as well. When he had Drive Like Jehu up there I was really wondering why he was calling some shit inaccessible.

His scores aren't anything like Pitchfork's.

Music is subjective. One of the biggest points of contention even among CC fans is comparing II and III (I thought II was much better).

I definitely disagree with Fantano pretty often, and sometimes dislike the non-specific or symbolic criticisms he'll often deploy ("past its time" "reminds me of ..." "awkward"), but he's an ok reviewer.

It's like this, if he was reviewing Frankie Bones and said his tracks were "past their time", he's right in that he's linearly progressed from NASA parties in the mid 90s, but he's objectively wrong that it shouldn't exist and thusly shouldn't have said it.

You can stream music or download it for free instantly to check it out before you buy it... .so why the fuck does anyone need a review?

>and has a softer side for abrasive/noisy punk rock, which p4k doesn't usually like unless it's generally accept as a classic in a reissue or is done by a group of lesbians or something.
kek
you are probably right, but I would now for sure since I don't go to p4k that often

>>ugly mustache
disagree

pitchfork actually reviews better stuff than he does

To know wether or not they should like it.

No, in all seriousness, it can be nice to hear a second opinion on something, especially if it's from someone who spends a lot of time fleshing out that opinion. A lot of times it allows me personally to look at songs in a different light or pay attention to a specific part of a song, I was paying attention to before.

p4(cuc)k gives everything that's not GLOSS-tier bad reviews.

Fagtano gives ambiguous or bad reviews to things he can't understand with his literal newborn-who-listens-to-weezer head.

There is no trustworthy media. Hell, I'm pretty sure nobody even reviewed the new Technical Itch album and it was good. Just DL shit.