>5.3
Once again, the P4k prove themselves to be the worst music reviewing site on the internet.

I'm glad it's universally known by actual music fans that they're a running joke.

>2016
>browsing pitchcuck

you're not wrong but clipping is awful

EVERY ACTION HAS AN EQUAL OPPOSITE REACTION

For one they're right lol
garbage band, and this still manages to be their worst album

clipping is shit and if you read pitchfork you should kill yourself

They don't review music, they weigh shallow perceptions and assess whether it's "hip" to like something at a given time.

They're more like valley girls than music critics.

honestly this is only the case with the big name/hyped albums. the reviews of more low-key releases are often pretty well-written - it's just that no one checks for those, lol. guess the writers don't feel pressured to shoehorn an agenda on those.

>p4k drones actually believe this
holy shit

i dont understand

this guy is black
thats automatically a 7 or higher on cuckfork

clipping is the worst rap band of all time. even worse than rtj.

not black enough

my thoughts exactly, guess there weren't enough gospel tracks on the album

This album is AT LEAST a 9/10.

The concept, the painstaking production and how seamless it is.

Clipping just leveled up.

i love clipping!

Fantango will give it a 10
screenshot this

it's very possible

>caring about an arbitrary number on a stupid scale that means nothing in the real world

Nah, Fanta has been almost completely in line with pitchfork this year.

Expect a 4 or 5 because "not harsh enough", "too cheesy" and "feels 'inauthentic'".

'worst music revieiwing site'
>rolling stone

mega when

Both are pretty bad. Also NME.

No clipping is actually pretty terrible dude

it's pretty corny though and throws away strong production for shitty freestyles and "storyline", as if that's something anyone gives a shit about when they listen to an album

I liked it. The only thing is that I felt a lot of the story was too blunt. I know it's hard to make a story subtle when there's no visual element, but I think some of the lines were too on the nose.

>pitchcuck

my nigga