What does Sup Forums mean when they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misogyny_in_hip_hop_culture#Impact
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing.

It means that people don't give a fuck about the political stances of artists when listening to music, and that's how it should be.

>misogny is wrong
>except when non whites are doing it

>muh SJWs

Because sexism, homophobia, racism, inciting violence are okay when black males do it.

This but unironically

Blacks like to think they're tough but they're the biggest bunch of crybaby bitches ever

>criminal/gangsta culture is bad
>*plays GTA*

it's funny because you're answering OP but not in the way you were trying

I secretly want to be the girl desu

just because DMX hates faggots doesn't mean I think faggots are bad people

Why do people get hung up on this kind of shit? You never hear a film critic refuse to watch Triumph of Will because it's about Nazis, it's one of the most critically lauded documentary by contemporary critics despite the Nazi association, and that's an industry supposed run by the Jews.

You can't be a girl in GTA!

>homophobia
>political stance

The difference is that the Triumph of Will is old and very few people are watching this because they fell the Third Reich was great and that we need another fascist state. Most people nowadays are watching it to learn about the history of Nazism and the cinematography of propaganda films.
Meanwhile, hip-hop is a very modern phenomenon, is really popular among young disenfranchised people from African descent in the West, and a lot of it promote misogyny and homophobia. It has a tangible effect on society right now, unlike old Nazi films.

(cont.)
But, yeah, I must admit I never hang out with that kind of people who are into hip-hop, so I don't know if they really take that shit seriously or not. I hope they don't.

Because white people are called racist if they don't treat blacks like children and expect them to have some sort of baseline level of decency and respect for themselves.

Never understood the hate on a nigga preference when every marriage is a same sex marriage
Same sex every day, monotonous
Lost god, never prayed, forgotten us
Lost love, never say it, just like our parents

Saying rap music makes people homophobic/misogynistic is just as bullshit as people saying video games make people violent/misogynistic. People have control over their own actions, they aren't mindless puppets who are instantly brainwashed into imitating what they see

it means liberals need to be gassed for the survival of the human race as a whole

It's more a social effect, it can involve influences from these things.

le maymays

yea in my experience its best to respond to maymays with other maymays, im glad u picked up on that

Well, like I said, I don't know if these guys take that shit seriously or not, I don't have friends like that.
I just read a bunch of abstracts from psychology/sociology papers on Google Scholar, and I have a hard time finding overwhelming evidence that misogynistic and homophobic hip-hop songs really influence people who are into this stuff, even though Wikipedia cites a lot of studies that say they have an effect there : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misogyny_in_hip_hop_culture#Impact
However, some of them said that these songs also reinforce negative stereotypes for people like me who aren't into rap, so I guess I fell for the meme, even though I still think when you are 13 and hear that women are all bitches that should suck your dick, it influences you at least a little bit.
But it's true that your comparison with violent video games has a part of truth in it.

I don't understand why you grouped me with Sup Forumsyps.
You know, minorities can be stupid and sexist and reactionaries.
People like you are the reason why the right-wing populists are successful right now.

Sup Forums dislikes niggers and faggots

next bait

But Sup Forums is full of fags

>women are promiscuous snakes who lie about rape
>immigrants and moozlims are coming over here are raping our pure chaste ayran womens

this tbqh

>rape is wrong
>listens to freddie gibbs

Boys kissing boys is not what our Lord and Savior would have wanted.

virgins.

Gotta agree with this, sjw/feminists or stupid as all hell, but when people do this it pisses me off.

I do feel slightly uncomfortable whenever I hear anything by DMX.

>is funny cause he's the color of poo
Don't you love it when the dems let their failed attempts at humor reveal their bigoted selves?

I wish these Sup Forums virginfags stayed in their contamination board. It's not like I don't browse Sup Forums myself it's just that I don't want to see that shit elsewhere.

>literature portrays a bad thing
>its just a story, doesn't mean the author condones bad things

>music portrays a bad thing
>OH MY GOD THIS ARTIST IS A HOMOPHOBIC RACIST

blackmanwithinterrogationmark.png

Don't like it, go back to your safe space.

I don't go to reddit. You on the other hand frequent Sup Forums so fuck off there you fucking underaged fuck.

Right? Literally every board it's nigger this nigger that, at some point it goes from hate to some sort of weird obsession boner.

strawman harder, niggerlover.

I don't hate black people cause I like Kanye and Kendrick

You might want to try looking up the word "underaged" in the dictionary. It doesn't mean "big meanie who disagrees with me".

Why not? It's the purest form of love. Jesus would aprove.

You're not a "big meanie" you're a virgin who smells like cheetoes

>t. white boy

Cheetos are horrible and you can never get them out of your teeth. Besides, unless your computer is equipped with smellivision I think that's you you're smelling.

It's a little too late to act clever when the first thing you said was hurr goback2reddit. Embarrassing.

easy, listening to hip hop doesn't mean you support homophobia

you don't have to agree with every single thing a musician says just to enjoy their music

Are you going to be making any points or at least interesting insults soon, or can I hide this dumb thread now?

Yeah, it's funny when you go to /hc/ and always see a dozen of "white girls enjoying BBC" threads.

Did this retard actually take a screenshot of an edited post and then post it
You should've hidden the thread in the beginning because, really, you're embarrassing.

>
Don't worry, you'll learn what I did in college, provided you took a useful major and not something dumb like "african literature" or "marxist philosophy".

Would you look at these strawmen just because I told this tard to fuck off back to Sup Forums kek

Who are you talking to? Is that an earpiece? Am I in the presence of Hillary Clinton herself? No wonder. Go rot in jail, lizard person.

I think this guy said he's going to hide the thread but he's too angry and tinfoiled to do it

Nah I'm just waiting for something funny, since lefties are supposed to be masters of the arts or some dumb shit like that.

>Nah I'm not actually angry even though I am, I just pretend I'm waiting for something

Wow you're awful.

Good, now fuck off