Is your country underrated?

Is your country underrated?

>Brazil, yes
>never lost a single war in more than 500 years
>stole clay from all his neighbors.
>hold stolen clay
>the only time that a nation invade Brazil, end up losing 60% of his population. Cursing his country and his people to poverty for more than 100 years.
>Rhodesia of South America (except that we didn't lose the war against the commies)

It's kindof hard to underrate dogshit. You can't get any lower.

We could elect a nigger as president.
This will be a joke for hundred of years...

Have you ever been there ? Just avoid favelas as much as you avoid some insecure areas in your own country and Brazil turns to be a wonderful tropical postcard.

By postcard country I meant that you find there literally all you can dream of a tropical country, and sometimes much cheaper than in the Caribbean.

You forgot how this war destabilized our country for the next 50 years, ended the empire and destroyed the economy.

Your neighbors are weak though. Brazil is a bully.

Lmao, fucking stupid idiot.

Thanks France. Very kind of you.

We still own.

Yeah, like Canada and Mexico could put a fight.
A bully complaining to another.

At less our neighbors like us.

>0 nobel prizes

nah
nobody gives a shit about arniggertina
so it's not even underrated, it doesn't even exist practically.

Brazil is a shithole is no one cares about it.

The only reason liberals defend Brazil is because of it's as image as a brown, LGBT, multicultural paradise. As soon they see the reality, even the liberals start hating Brazil.

>amazingly corrupt

Have a friend from Brazil that confirmed this too desu

knitting is the patrician choice

Sup Forums has made me interested in visiting Brazil, but I am in no way going to learn the language to do so.
What chances would I stand there if I only knew English and Japanese?

Anyone can confirm this, our politicians are pure cancer.

It's fine as long as you stay in touristic places and big cities, people are patient with gringos.

An average brazilian doesn't know english

That's upsetting. Oh well, hopefully in the future you guys will have more of an english speaking population.

Is it true having a bag is just asking to get robbed? I'm legitimately worried about getting robbed.

Is it true that you guys hate black people?

>What chances would I stand there if I only knew English and Japanese?

Get bored pretty quickly. Most don't understand English, not even the cops at the tourist help shack.

there are no blacks here

we hate Amerindians though, Bolivian is considered an insult here

Don't you have a sizeable Japanese diaspora in some city there? I could just chill there or something.
Also are your schools pushing english? It would probably help your economy so I'm not sure why they wouldn't be.

Do you guys hate Venezuelans?

>Yeah, like Canada and Mexico could put a fight.
>A bully complaining to another.

Actually Canada did beat us every time we tried to take clay.

Russia
Yes we're not africa tier we're on same level with romania! Respect us

We have a japanese diaspora city in São Paulo, but I don't know the name and don't know if they still talk Japanese

girls underrate my penis a lot

The Japtown we have is just a single street with lots of commerce and they're all Brazilfied. A good portion are the classic nice Jap autist, but many also grumpy.

People who hate Russia are American cocksuckers and would hate Russia even if it was Switzerland.

only the ones that live here and have the audacity of supporting Maduro

pic not related

Yeah, but only because UK helped them.

Just in case, put a fire insurance in the white house next time you try to annex Canada.

Canada is overrated. Normies IRL like us somehow. If only they knew.

I like Canada

>Brazil will never conquer us and incorporate us into their based culture

I only want to liberate some whitey American girls.

Nah m8. We are a peaceful country with peaceful people.
During WWII, even Nazis and Italians Fascists agree.