Christian Culture Thread

Post here everything Christian-related, music, pictures, traditions.

Welcome: All Christians

Not-Welcome: Other Religions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPqRAqQ8ZpM
youtube.com/watch?v=C7vvPXz-Qes
youtube.com/watch?v=FWSq9tGbWgI
youtube.com/watch?v=omADGEJiOYA
youtube.com/watch?v=3bUle4zMYqE
youtube.com/watch?v=76RrdwElnTU&hd=1
youtube.com/channel/UCcqFHIDYfKsaJ5KXZjzW7ZQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=36Y_ztEW1NE
youtube.com/watch?v=vuMppgPJpQo
youtube.com/watch?v=9zuDIgEDTb4
youtube.com/watch?v=4V8woyTxBbo
youtube.com/watch?v=U05os9YEoVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll start, some church music:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPqRAqQ8ZpM

youtube.com/watch?v=C7vvPXz-Qes

Fuck all sandnigger religionists

Im just following my ancestors belives, but again you seem to do the exactly same

only thing worse than abrahamic religions are pagan shits

Christians, explain yourself.
(i'm atheist not jewish)

youtube.com/watch?v=FWSq9tGbWgI

you stole my idea you subhuman slav

>christfags

youtube.com/watch?v=omADGEJiOYA

Says one not being honest to it nations true religions but instead some jews spreaded shit.
Im so glad i had "paganist" grandparents that showed me greatness of my true roots.

I'm atheist, like any self-respecting individual.

>true roots
did u mean the "horsefucking steppenigger" roots, or the "top bitch of Sweden" ones

>amazing atheist
i’m not listening to this autist
skipped through the video and almost all of the quotes are from the old testament that christians don’t follow

It also includes quotes from the new testament.

There, i will give you one of the quotes from the new testament:

"Slaves, in reverent fear of god submit yourself to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh"

Thats nice honey, so what again makes "paganism" even worse in your eyes

Romans did it better, m8.

Not suprise Lithuanians are just another familybreered polacks

True but the Japs were smart enough to realise Christians had a fetish for martyrdom and set up an inquisition to force-convert them instead

Hilarious how well their own strategies worked against them desu

what
Calm down and try writing that again.

Lmao.
Wish it were done here, there's too much of this filth novadays/

stop posting here
filthy slavs

Take a break and try to figure it out, i belive you can do it if you try hard

youtube.com/watch?v=3bUle4zMYqE

>Counting the old testament as part of the good things.

Don't worry, this kind of stupidity seems to be in everyones minds.

>lmao

Such as snowniggers sacrificing poor animals with pain for the lulz of blood?

Irony?
Also it never wasnt ever even a habbit to sacrifice living creatatures to gods. On Finnish Paganism you are living on a part of a nature and respecting all that.

Elaborate more?

My version of christianity is really liberal, basically I stick to being +/- good and keep my faith, even while being somewhat degenerate.

Elborate how?
Both Christians and your jungleniggers were sacrificing animals for the gods.

>kill your own son if he disobeys
he needed to continually disobey
it's actually this harsh because one of the commandments was to honor one's father and mother as far as i'm aware
it's also thankfully not binding anymore
but yes this is pretty much the most shocking verse there is
>women should not teach
pretty sure that was just a social custom at the time and it's not an actual part of the religion
>eat the flesh of your sons
maybe don't disobey him
>don't grab men by the private parts or get your hand cut off
this is brutal
sometimes i honestly wonder if people just appended this to pre-existing text though
>guy ran away naked
not relevant
>bake over cow dung
it was used as fuel
it's still disgusting and is most likely meant to be disgusting
i don't know why as i haven't read ezekiel so i can't really answer though
>don't tell lies in his name
don't do that
>Genesis 16:7
i don't remember it fully but i don't think there is anything truly abhorrent in Genesis at all honestly
slavery was a social custom at the time
>Peter 2:18
you aren't supposed to violently rise for various reasons
it all worked out in the end though, I guess
>a woman lusted after huge manhoods
who cares

in the old testament the only way to atone for sins (when there was a temple) was through sacrifice
the only reason why Christians don't need to practice the harsh laws of the old testament is because Jesus took on the sins of everyone so that they might be saved

You should prolly read the New Testament at some point.

No, the old testament is a testimony of hatred. You read it for the lulz, but ignoring it is always better.

> Haven't been trough the old one yet, generally people could burn it and I'd prolly drink on it. Only the new matters.

I pretty much grew up as a Greek Catholic, but turned atheist eventually.

I'm still pretty fond of Christian music and motifs though, in particular angels.

youtube.com/watch?v=76RrdwElnTU&hd=1

Thanks for posting. I wish all people could appreciate the beauty, instead of quarreling and shitposting.

But I guess that's too much to ask for on teeny-chan.

We didnt it never, you got new testament to prove youv changed from some thing you already did thousands of years.

Pls copy that part what you expect me to read, because i wont read it anyway :]

youtube.com/channel/UCcqFHIDYfKsaJ5KXZjzW7ZQ/videos
Channel for romania's orthodox patriarchy.
I should probably really get into studying religion, it's fun and interesting.

>Pro*estants
>'''''Orthodox'''''''

reminder

>mfw a poorthodox we wuzes around me

>someone actually bothered to write down this distorted "history"

Cathocuck butthurt must be immense

Just a small reminder that the "Vicar of Christ" is a globalist shill. There goes your entire theology.

dude you know damn well you guys are incredibly butthurt toward us and we dont think about you at all aside from shitposting on a montenegran blood feud forum

>the Church still stands
>the Depositum Fidei is still intact

nice try, schismatic.

You underage faggots would get a speck of respect and recognition you all so desire if only ONE of you had balls to charge at a random bearded muslim in YOUR streets and hack him to pieces with a hatchet or a meat cleaver while yelling OOOOOOOODIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN !!!!!!
But none of that is ever going to happen. Ever. Because the Christians wiped out your pagan manly figures you secretly want to rape you in the ass.
They got exterminated because they converted.

how does it work?

>inaccuracies in a nutshell

wow so deep

253 The Trinity is One. We do not confess three Gods, but one God in three persons, the "consubstantial Trinity".83 The divine persons do not share the one divinity among themselves but each of them is God whole and entire: "The Father is that which the Son is, the Son that which the Father is, the Father and the Son that which the Holy Spirit is, i.e. by nature one God."84 In the words of the Fourth Lateran Council (1215), "Each of the persons is that supreme reality, viz., the divine substance, essence or nature."85

254 The divine persons are really distinct from one another. "God is one but not solitary."86 "Father", "Son", "Holy Spirit" are not simply names designating modalities of the divine being, for they are really distinct from one another: "He is not the Father who is the Son, nor is the Son he who is the Father, nor is the Holy Spirit he who is the Father or the Son."87 They are distinct from one another in their relations of origin: "It is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds."88 The divine Unity is Triune.

255 The divine persons are relative to one another. Because it does not divide the divine unity, the real distinction of the persons from one another resides solely in the relationships which relate them to one another: "In the relational names of the persons the Father is related to the Son, the Son to the Father, and the Holy Spirit to both. While they are called three persons in view of their relations, we believe in one nature or substance."89 Indeed "everything (in them) is one where there is no opposition of relationship."90 "Because of that unity the Father is wholly in the Son and wholly in the Holy Spirit; the Son is wholly in the Father and wholly in the Holy Spirit; the Holy Spirit is wholly in the Father and wholly in the Son.
Straight out of the catechism.

youtube.com/watch?v=vuMppgPJpQo

catholics are false christians
slavs can not come to heaven because they are animals

youtube.com/watch?v=9zuDIgEDTb4

It's literally explained in the pic.

The father is god, the son is god, the holy spirit god, but the father is not the holy spirit or the son etc.

Muslim reporting in
here to show support to my Christian cousins.

You guys need to get your shit together and stop infighting. Find strength in unity and fight the forces of evil with your souls, don't fall into the trap of discord. Hold onto your faith and keep it, it pains me to see little to no people younger than 40yo at the church.
Stand against deviance and degeneracy, don't get cucked. Liberalism and secularism are memes, the objective is to weaken Christianity through degeneracy, secularism and Islam.
Evil endeavors to plant the seeds of hate in your hearts, fight it with forgiveness, love, generosity but most importantly with resolve and determination. Don't lose track of the straight path; don't let your kindness poison you nor your firmness corrupt you.

Don't lose hope, the divine light is within reach !
We can do it guys, we can make it. Be patient and persevere until you meet your maker and that's it, done.

Peace

>that post
>that flag
checks out

This short doku is good:

youtube.com/watch?v=4V8woyTxBbo

>dude you know damn well you guys are incredibly butthurt toward us

Did I start infighting in this thread or you?

Goran Trajkoski

youtube.com/watch?v=U05os9YEoVk

I seldom screencap a post.
Thank you.