A new genre?

This is an album from a concept album about an AI sent from the future in search of her programmer.

thelastgreatprophet.wixsite.com/discography

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttkb-bnC1TM
youtube.com/watch?v=w1-1CAwPPM4
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/image/r2hpv-acv-6_vttn4fb4Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=y-epcaQATto
youtube.com/watch?v=SXzUKEr0vfY
youtube.com/watch?v=w1VQVINvBh0
youtube.com/watch?v=q55-2KCiG-4
youtube.com/watch?v=9INO6a3LkWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Again check the genre ghost ambient, your stuff is not so new
Also check memodarelia

Do you even know what a genre is, OP? How is this even remotely "new"?

What's Ghost Ambient? Early Tim Hecker? Early Caretaker? Aghast? What?

All music genres sound similar if you think about it. this does not sound like most others. It is similar to spoken word so I call it broken word.

Cyber-mindfuckery

You're embarrassing.

I have heard ghost ambient before and it sounds nothing like it. I will check out the other three as well.

I like Tim Hecker but it doesnt even have words, just like aghast and cyber-mindfuckery. I didnt find much on Early Caretaker

this is cool

thanks! the second and third album are better though. I wanted to set the bar low for myself to easily pass :-P

thanks for sharing OP

Keep making music ^^

thanks! will do :-) dont forget to share if you like it as it helps with motivation.

Ghost Ambient is something like this

Dark Ambient + Board of Canada + Drone + Imagine Radiohead Was good + Illbient + Ambient

Listening to these now

You're a good producer but I can't listen to a whole album of dry text-to-speech vox.
It's so annoying and boring
Maybe you could chop them up and automate/pitch shift them more to make it more interesting?
Formant filters?

Something?

yeah I was thinking about chopping it up more and changing the pitches for each. I did a little bit of that but not as much to make it perfect as you probably know that is more time consuming. The second album I will certainly do more of it though as well as using a bit of autotune. Thanks for the tip! :-)

>implying you niggers know shit about ghost ambient

youtube.com/watch?v=ttkb-bnC1TM

there are not even any lyrics in it!

Sup Forums is so easily conned by gimmicks.

there are certainly more trolls that patrol Sup Forums than gimmicks... not pointing figers (because I can not) ;-)

Stop shilling

your album reminds me of RZA soundtracks (minus the rap)

don't want to be a douche, but those are just short loops with a vox ontop. That being said, i like it.

shilling for whom? stop hating

What genre is

youtube.com/watch?v=w1-1CAwPPM4

Need to know for musical interests

stop posting this shit you fucking retard
you've been doing it for months
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/image/r2hpv-acv-6_vttn4fb4Zw

This is not ghost ambient,
ghost ambient is stuff like this
youtube.com/watch?v=y-epcaQATto
youtube.com/watch?v=SXzUKEr0vfY
youtube.com/watch?v=w1VQVINvBh0

Some band even tried to mix it with blues
youtube.com/watch?v=q55-2KCiG-4

thanks well as long as you like it... I have done my job lol

>What genre is
Mathrock.

This isn't really unique but it does sound really good

yeah mathrock is a decent genre as well.. I did the song by The Fine Constant

So, ghost ambient is basically a wimpy industrial ambient with neoclassical undertones?

I swear you people listen to music based on name and/or themes only. You should really move on to a different medium than music.

pretty much but with a ambient sound, hence the name.

you can find very similiar tracks labeled 'dark ambient, ritual ambient, blues ambient' etc. etc.
even 'dark jazz' desu

just saying

While I do dig mathrock, and while it is, indeed, one of my favorite genres, I don't think it's the niche that The Fine Constant falls under.

who are some good mathrock artist then?

I hope you meant, 'dig?' And not did?

Stop shilling

wahh i dont like it wahh

stop shilling this

Battles, Tera Melos, This Town Needs Guns, American Football. The bands of the genre I'm most familiar with.

why so ass pained?

And if Clever Girl's math rock, then them as well. (I found their album under the Emo/Mathrock Full Album Nerd youtube channel)

Related (and Awesome)
youtube.com/watch?v=9INO6a3LkWw

not samefag, but let me explain why you're the idiot here: the user you're referring to, didn't say a word about how he likes or diskikes the music.

he only pointed that ' ghost ambient ' is a stupid label in the context of the tracks he was referring to.

Clever Girl's a good one also but I do not think it counts as mathrock.

I make ghost ambient and I'm pretty sure OP doesn't.

no I do not