What do you think of the Latina I met during my trip in South America?

What do you think of the Latina I met during my trip in South America?

She wants the Green card

I don't know anything about her to have an accurate impression.

And besides, why do you care what others think of her?

just b urself hahaha!

post the sex pics already
>inb4 im still a virgin

Next time I'll say "What do you think of the asian I met during my trip in Asia?", or "What do you think of the european I met during my trip in Europe?". What are countries?

Why does r9k always say this?

I don't understand this meme.

Is it suppose to be humorous?

I want to tap that

They're mocking it because it doesn't work for them.
Funny how being yourself doesn't work when you have severe social autism, and little in the way of personality.

I don't think this advice is given out very often. People seem to generally suggest you improve areas you're deficient in, the opposite of "being yourself"

my latina/hispanic friend

that place looks like the first world, it cannot be latin america

Generic slut who can't speak English for shit and lives off daddy's money, wants to study abroad something retarded like graphic design.

t. Latin American

Wtf. With all these mestizos? It's in Brazil

>unironically going to Rio

lmao nigga wut ur doing?

>t. Latin American

this.
>visit Rio
>get my credit card cloned by some faggot
thank god I have insurance for this kind of frauds. the bastard spent like 2k U$S

>clase cloning
Wait, does that really happen?

THE BIG GREEN CARD

they have big jaws for some reason

yes, my card was the old kind with all the data in plain in the magnetic band and without chip, like new ones. I only used it on well established places but still some faggot managed to copy the data.

same shit happened to me in rio
fuck that nigger infested shithole

average face, nice body

You're just butt mad she got BLEACHED by superior golden Swiss cock

Yeah it's basically supposed to be a futile advice. You know asking the typical inhabitants of /r9k/ to be themselves even though being themselves won't get them anywhere because who they are are deeply flawed people with one or more mental disorders.

This image describes the hopelessness they feel when they hear the phrase, they have drawn a comparison to what a Jew might feel if they're give advice as useless and generic as that before being given a ride to Auschwitz.

being your self won't set you free of the pain and despair
working certainly didn't set the jews free

>be yourself

nice!

Latina pussy is gross
looks like a horse's pussy

lol

its not good?

your fuck buddy?

Explaining a joke is like dissecting an animal while he is still alive. You definitely get the whole process better but the entire thing dies during it

It looks nasty

That girl is so beautiful.

Honestly Sup Forums how would you react if you were on a date with her, ignoring how unlikely that situation actually is. I don't know how I could talk to her? What if she got physical with me I don't know what I would do, probably just stand frozen like an autist.

This, but we all know why these threads pop up on here.

Yeah, I'll giver her the green card. And bring my O face.

ya da ya para la groserĂ­a

tiene cara de negra petera

t. Autistic Nordic