Why is Swedish and Swedes so ugly???

Why is Swedish and Swedes so ugly???

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U again

Gå och lägg dig, Stayhardjuggen.

Watch yourself, you similarly non-ethnic punk

Swedes are gorgeous looking people and Swedish is Scandinavia's best sounding language. Everyone who's not Swedish envies the Swedes a little bit. Not even a Swedeaboo, but that's the truth.

> Swedish is Scandinavia's best sounding language

Objectively wrong

Swedes are not uglys.
The language is fine. It's just too fucking hard to learn.

I envy the finns and the danes

>tfw I don't even know how to react to something positive being said about us
t-thanks?

Its the global perception of Sweden, I'd rest assured about your reputation especially once pro-national parties assume power

You literally sound like us but in a more happy tone.

I want to date a swede :3

Swedish prosody makes it more melodic and this more pleasant to listen to than Norwegian (Danefags aren't even in the race), fucking deal with it.

Are you a hot latina cutie?

You must be retarded.
Swedish men look incredibly faggy and beta, while their women are masculine looking with manjaws,

The Swedish language is incredibly gay and goofy sounding. It's pitch accent makes it impossible to take it seriously.

>it's that gay Brazilian Finn/Swedeboo again

Isn't it telling that the biggest nordicboo on this site is a mentally ill faggot.

>I'd rest assured about your reputation especially once pro-national parties assume power

Still almost 2 years away. Though the "fuck off we're full" rhetoric is being used even by the cuck-parties now (they always do this, sway with the polls, since they've finally realized the people are sick of this shit now), so it might turn out ok.

>envying the Danes

It's quite clear that you don't live in Europe because no European does that

REEE every time i say that i want to date swedes they ask me this
no, i'm not but i wish I was.

>Isn't it telling that the biggest nordicboo on this site is a mentally ill faggot.
That's so fucking rude, dude.

B-but my language also has pitch accent

>don't live in Europe
Duuh, I live in Brazil
Also, explain. I thought Denmark was like Sweden but less pozzed.

Fuck off Albania

I envy their alcohol prizes/availability... it's also easier to get weed there. Though, in my experience, the Swedish hydroponic chronic is of higher quality.

>weed
Never smoked it. I think weed is pretty much a meme at this point.
What does it feel like?
Does it make you hungry? Because I'm trying to loose weight.

Denmark is a flat marsh where nothing happens but pork farming

>Swedish men look incredibly faggy and beta, while their women are masculine looking with manjaws,

Translation: "A Swede beat the shit out of me when I was being uppity without my 15 cousins to back me up against one guy, I'm also buttblasted because Swedish women won't fuck me on account of being a balkan manlet"

>The Swedish language is incredibly gay and goofy sounding. It's pitch accent makes it impossible to take it seriously.
Translation: "I'm such a fuckup that I can't manage to learn the language properly even after years of subsidized studies and incentives, and also buttmad that this keeps me from getting a job other than cleaning toilets"

It's true and you know it, you take pills and have little to no friends. That's why you post here all the time.

Just more evidence that homosexuality is a mentall illness.

I mean, most gays are outgoing. I'm just wasn't lucky.
I mean, autistic, gay, fat and brazillian.
:(

Apologise

Every ethnic group in Sweden can beat up Swedes one on one, you are all skinny as fuck. Also who the hell would Swedish women fuck if not immigrants? All Swedish "men" do all day is sitting alone playing vidya. It's not like they know how to interact with women.

I'm gonna put my BSB(big swedish banana) in your tiny monkeyhole.

Seriously though, fuck you gay nordiboo brazilian. I recognize you far too often for my liking.

>balkan manlet
the tallest people in Europe are from balkans

Swedes are super tall

Are you really swedish, tho?

I love Sweden memes just as anybody else, but can we agree that in real life, Sweden is one of the best countries in the world to live in?

No, material wealth does not equall wellbeing and happiness.

Swedes are generally mentally ill, resentfull and lonely.

What do you want my passport or something? I'm not the albonigger.

this
sweden is pretty nice as long as you drive there instead of going on a boat
kind of like finland except instead of having to avoid wild horse archers you gotta watch out for raggare

Sweden is

cute

Invade please

please attack

lack of material wealth, however, does equall suffering and unhappiness.

Are you the Russian that I explained the term "semi" to?

I'm

mostly a sub myself

>implying

Kek'ed.

Semi? Like semi-automatic? That's not me

A kto togda?

why do scandis tan like shit?

Ya eto ya, a kto vi?

>you gotta watch out for raggare
>raggare

if Swedish hillbillies copying American greasers isn't proof that Sweden completely lacks culture I do not know what is.

Third worlders are generally happy though, people there seem to have a spirit that Swedes completely lack.

Nordic countries have an air of existential despair to them.

because sad cunts dont survive in third world countries

Semi as in semi erect, like the way your joke made my penis.

>raggare
cai-göran detected

>still responding to this sad balkan immigrant

Guys pls. Sage and move on with your lives.

Respektera din överman Finnjävel.

Does the truth trigger you?

Detta, varför ska nybögarna ALLTID ge gratis svar till de MEST SKETNA uppenbara bajsbreven som finns?

>cai-göran
dude apart from being 195 i'm probably the most mongol-looking finn in finland. the only thing I can even say in swedish is to confess my homosexuality.

t. cai-göran

Just bc other countries are too poor to afford anti depressents doesn't mean they're happier
Sub-Saharan African & South Asian & Eastern European countries dominate highest suicide ranks
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

jag är bög

Vi borde ha steriliserat alla finnmongoler i Sverige

Sweden is fantastic. Your trolling is futile.

Ayo can some Swedes confirm theres anti-Nordic warfare going on. Some jerk made couple of same kindof threads about Finland just few moments ago

dw m8 i already cut off my balls myself to make horse archery more comfy
the local khan gets to do all the raping anyway so they were just getting on the way

>swecuck power fantasies: the post

Getting cucked by niggers sure sounds like utopia

The world needs to know how horrible the nordics are.

There are plenty of first world countries with lower rate of antidepressant use relative to Sweden. Being rich is no excuse.

Also Sweden is still higher on the list than most countries, both thirdworld and firstworld. Not to mention that the "low" rates of suicde that Sweden currently have is recent and probably wont last.

Interesting, tell me more

Some falseflagging retard from the balkans has been making these threads for weeks.

Why are you supporting the albanian by quoting notable Skeleton Lord Goebbles?

>Why are you supporting the albanian by quoting notable Skeleton Lord Goebbles?
Because talking shit about you beta cucks is entertaining

Goebbles was right, and this was in the 40ies, looks like Swedish cuckoldry goes back a long time.

Very interesting
Fck off

I think we got real problem here and we gonna see more "SelfHateThreads" on future, belive me war has starten

we're even bullying ourselves now ok

It's absurd how you can think that. I view it the direct oposite way. Swedish is like Norwegian in a MDMA-based musical.

Sweden should be nuked desu

I agree with all the statements made above this post

i'm literally seething with rage that i am practically banned from scoring with swedish girls, just because i'm neither pure nordic nor full shitskin