Squat

I'm a slave and i squatted a lot, i remember when I was a little slav with my mother and my legs where getting tiered and mother told me to have squat.

I was squatting ever since.

So i never noticed that anglos never squat, the first time I learned
>Why Do Slavs Squat?

I was perplexed.
>everyone squats after all.

Then I remembered back to all the TV shows from America and I was unable to remember anyone squatting.
Then I started to think, they are a fictional show, they don't show all in them, like people going to the toilet.

So do anglos squat?

I accepted that anglos might not have the bodies (DNA) capable to squat or that heir culture never developed squatting.

However I watched a lot of anime and noticed something a fuck tone of them squat! Holy shit ! They squat a lot!

So do japs squat in real life?
And why can anglos not squat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlVNjAEa3Tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw I used squatted long before Life of Boris made it cool
>tfw people were asking me if I was taking a shit

When I squatted as a kid, my mom would scold me that I look like an Albanian, so I stopped.

I do but I am asian

Is it /slav/ thread?

>So do japs squat in real life?
Yes but Chinese do it way more often.

>And why can anglos not squat?
They can.

>They can.
Proofs. Polish migrants aren't considered as british.

>They can

So why are they asking us slavs why we squat?
Or they can do it however are never doing it?

I can't do a full squat. I just can't do it physically, my foot joints can't fully unbent for it.

You aren't new soviet man then, churka.

There's rarely a good reason to squat. There are benches, seats, walls and so on all over the place.

I'm Scottish and have no trouble doing it. Maybe it's different for English people but I doubt it. Slav squat is just a meme is all.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlVNjAEa3Tw

Here's a video of people calling it the "asian squat". Anyone can do it really. Unless they're really unfit or otherwise inflexible.

I think I am a descendant of noble mongol horseriders, while you and other slavscum are descendants of peasants and slaves that wallked a lot and had no place for normal sitting.

>There's rarely a good reason to squat.
I never understood this

>There are benches, seats, walls and so on all over the place.
Yes and most of them are filthy.
Like don't you ever have rain in Scotland?
Or snow?

If it rains are you going to plop your ass on a wet bench?
And walk with a wet ass all day?

Its far superior to simply squat and not get your clothing dirty.
you can do it in the field after a rain, when the grass is wet.

Like I can understand that something is never used in a culture however, how do you live day to day?
Are you like for real siting on wet benches and think thats its a natural or smart thing to do?
And you think this is logical?

I'd rather just stand in most cases.

Did you say this?

So what about this logic?
First its

And now
>anglos never sit

BTW If I'm saying anglo I'm talking anyone who descended from anglo-saxons.
So most of the English colonists in America, Australia practically the whole of the British empire.

This , I just stand.
Squatting makes you look poor, too.
I also can't squat well because of my RA which makes my hip joints inflamed and therefore painful to squat. The majority of my ancestry is Polish, too, so go figure.

I'm too tall to squat

>And why can anglos not squat?

I can squat with my feet flat on the floor for ages, it's comfy, but makes me want to fart and poo for some reason.

I didn't say "anglos never sit". Just that they're far more likely to stand and most of the time there is somewhere comfier to sit when they don't.

I think its do to you having bad health and not exercising in your society.

This is why anglos with their fast food culture and no exercise can not squat.

I'm talking about outside.

We sit in our houses on chairs mostly.

however sometimes i like to mix up things while i work on the computer I take off my shoos and squat in my chair while I'm on the computer.

True story.

What's the plaster on the nose for?

True, but I exercise and am able to squat if I want, but my medical condition makes it worthless.
I see fit people who are not overweight and have decent leg muscles and the only squat they do is with a bar. I do see some people like women squat when waiting for something, however. Still, I don't think it's really preferred here, but still an option. Again, it's trashy looking.

It is most certainly a fact that the ones who are overweight and blobby can't and don't squat for obvious reasons.

Probably a nose boo-boo.

I have no idea.
I searched google for slaves squatting in front of the computer.

>but my medical condition
You can not squat do to
>medical condition

Told you bad health.
You don't need to be overweight.
I posted this image since its easier to see it on the outside.

Never suggested you are fat senpai, most illnesses are not visible.

Not even memeing my good buddy used to squat whenever we would be forced to wait around for long periods of time at school. Such as, waiting for the fitness test in gym class (like 30min) or waiting to use the underwear changing room for penis inspection day.

He got pretty good at it.

So anglos squat?
And ate only trolling us that they don't understand or never do it?

> my good buddy
Was he a slav?

It's RA -- Rheumatoid Arthritis
My joints become inflamed.
I have a rheumatology doctor I visit regularly.
It also fucked up my knee as a kid.
And again, I exercise.

I never understood the squatting tradition
On the other hand we had benches over here.
And I find gopnitsas damn hot.

Ehh.
Look I did say bad health and all the exercise in the world will not fix if you are damaged beyond repair.

>It also fucked up my knee as a kid.
Here is your problem

I asked him once, all he knows is he's like, maybe 1/4 German. He a full-blooded white 'merican really. Mix of all western euro stuff.

Also because of squatting memes I've done it a few times in my room for fun. It's fine, but I have to spead my legs really wide. I'm not even fat but like, it's practically a 120 degree angle between my knees.

That's shit sorry to hear that mate

I goggled squatting slav and faund some nice squatting ladies.
Mmmm nice.

Squatting is a peasant thing. When you work standing up all day squatting actually relaxes and stretches your leg muscules. That's why squatting is so common in recently defeudalized peasant societies like the Chinese and Slavs.

High heels are cheating.

It actually feels real nice to squat on your heels.

I squat

You know there were these tall as fuck flat buildings to gather as many people as possible in a small area to provide workforce.
And when these people gathered around after work or weekends, there were way too few or no places at all to sit down.

i squat too but my feet are wide open, am i cheating ?

You're just hunkerin'

Its funny I think all of this
>HUH you squat because your/your_ancestors are inferior

To be silly, I think the heath of the anglo population has deteriorated to the point where they can no longer squat.
And they are trying to rationalize it.

Its kind of like one of these aliens, you know the fragile ones who humans can snap like twigs and die from exposure to bacteria do to being cuddled for generations.

They often have extremely advanced technology however physically they are inferior.

I'm thinking like in the war of the worlds and books like it.

>I'm a slave

That's a weird looking cider

It is scientifically proven that when slavs squat, their pelvis bone is pushing on G-spot (yes even males have a G-spot). That's why it is physically and mentally pleasurable for us to squat. Many anthropologists theoretize that it evolved in order to not sit on butts. This way we avoided snakes, hemeroids, asshole parasytes and homosexuals (which correlates with fact that west is more homosex). Thus squatting DNA propagated through slav population.

Fun fact: Some slavs mastered squats so they can ejaculate during squating. It's called squarting.

>So do anglos squat?

We're too tall to squat. It's easy when Slavs are like 5'8

>So do japs squat in real life?

i can squat with my eyes closed and im not even a slav

>tall to squat
LOL I hope you realize it has to do with anatomy.

its on the same level like saying that someone is to tall to bend forward.

i love squatting when im sick of standing, but people here think its strange and will give you dirty looks

>

Slavs are tallest people in the world

No one is checking these quints?

no, germanics/scandics are