BIG

wtf I hate Croatia even more now.

you cute tiny dragon, you

How can one country possibly be so LONG

Lots of places to hide.

its a little bird flying to a wall

no one is hiding there

well, when a jew asks questions there everyone pretends to be dumb
if that's not "hiding" then what's the proper name?

WTF
that country is way too long im calling the police

How big is Croatia compared to American states? Rhode Island sized?

CHILEAN

COAST

It's all show, pretty much any relevant country in the world has a bigger coastline than Chile.

TINY

Checked, mein Fuhrer. Nett.

Nobody is hiding there any more.

are you hitler?

Even small urugay crush Croatia

nah, Rhode Island too tiny
let's say Maryland and New Jersey combined

CROATIAN

Uruguay isn't that small. of course when you make a 1.70 manlet stand next to 2.10 m giants you look like a dwarf. Brazil and Argentina too big

HOW CAN EURO COUNTRIES EVEN COMPETE

You are overestimating the intelligence of the argentinian populace. They are just dumb.
N-no

>countrylets, when will they learn

yeah, how?

[spoiler]with money, how else?
billetera siempre mata galán[/spiola]

>muh country
ya llego el boludo taringuero autista

>ya llego el boludo taringuero autista

dejá de proyectar

callate mogolico

how will littlepeans ever recover

Eurosmalls on suicide watch.

:)

MY LITTLE USTASE CANT BE THIS CUTE

JUST

>ITT

you're a big guy 2

will I ever have a girlfriend in my life?

roll

Am i a big guy?

will I have a gf?

I won't go to sleep

am i a real human being?

baby

what that even mean?

Stop being cryptic you dumb fuck

Tell me
Am i... a hero?

go to sleep already

you're a big guy

am i a big guy?

Here's a better one, we are roughly the size of Western Europe minus Scandinavia

I'M THE ONLY BIG GUY WITHOUT A GF

ebin XD

4u?

Are you that surprised?
My state alone (Paraná) is almost four times as large as Croatia.

ahahaha

TELL ME ABOUT BANE
WY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

>scandinavia
>western europe

>mexismalls

AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK

ARE I DA MADDAFAKING GREATEST HUMAN BEING THAT EVER MOTHERFUCKING LIVED OR WHAT! ?

No one cared who I was before I put on the mask

L O L
O
L

It's sometimes included, I'm just clarifying

How much of that is actually habitable Borat? At least we've coasts to actual ocenas

Am I a bad person for seeing a tower and a plane?

How much of that is not dangerous Pedro?
At least we...
>we've coasts to actual ocenas
f-fuck you we h-have oil! and Russia is our ally fuck youu!

CANNOT UNSEE IT NOW

Imagine being a gringo in that country and having to be all like "damn, Chile, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight borders and horrific stretched out coastal area. I would totally have sex with you, both my nationality and the real me." when all the gringo really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old Indigena in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be a gringo and not only sit on that coast while Chile flaunts its disgusting streches of nothing but coasts in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing its sand and toxic water, and just sit there, redraft after redraft, hour after hour, while it stretched those borders. Not only having to tolerate its monstrous fucking visage on the global map but its haughty attitude as everyone on set tells it that it's STILL GOING and DAMN, CHILE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch its vomit inducing fucking EU4-autismal borders stretch in ways you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of normal war caused bundries and colonial borders. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the conflict that's breaking out on its disgusting borders as it sucks it in to create the longest, thinnest strech of nothing but coast at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in its "European-esque (for that they call them)" beauty, the beauty it worked so hard for with personal colonial overseers in the previous months. And then the King calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the colonial militia could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking gringo. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Teehee me is g4y and gr1ngo

Wtf was that, Sven?

kek

wow

Chile is CUTE

will I get a qt gf?

will my penis grow in size

Will I get a qt gf this year

if I fuck a trap will I die?

Am I a big guy?

I guess I really am a big guy

roll

congrats!
congrats?

Will everyone ITT die tonight because of centipede getting into their head and laying eggs into their brains?

rolling again

Am I a big guy?

Will I get a gf?

>eurosmalls

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME REEEE
ROLLING!

DELET THIS

Yes!

will I ever be happy?

See, that's why I find this "c.uck" meme idiot. If the populations are controlled by a single country, you call them that way; if the countries are small and sane, you call them that way too.

Will I finally finish uni next year?

Why? Because something really good will happen then?

Will I finally commit suicide then?

I am going to pass my tests?

Are croats even real

Goodbye world.

Fuck you Cia