St.Vincent

what the hell happened to Annie Clark? is the fame getting to her head?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhzBXfP_XLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What fame?

She actually looks pretty hot in this pic

lesbianism

She became an MK Ultra victim after rubbing shoulders with the elite.

christ, I love her meme hair so much

can you post more pls? preferably /hr/ compatible

I ain't no waifufag

Is she turning into Marc Bolan?

Yaaah Sup Forumsros i live in manhattan 103rd+broodway
gonna stake out her house yo
got my knife all sharpened
gonna run up behind her
take out my 8" scalping knife
cut off a lock of her hair
lol we are such crazy fans

Imagine smelling that hair must smell like heaven

yes all that pussy and ass she has been eating is starting to get to her dorito head

She came through the McDonald's I work at yesterday and insisted I make her a plain mcflurry which is the same thing as plain ice cream just a higher price because the price of topping is included. I told her this and she looked at me straight on with a death glare and said, "I asked for a plain mcflurry." Bitch is off her rocker, man

she scares me

why is that?

you know she made cara delivino eat that mcflurry out of her anus right

bruh, she came to the Burger King I work at earlier today

She's gonna go full bull dyke man, i'm calling it, putting on the lbs.

She got four rodeo cheeseburgers and I heard someone else in the car with her say she wanted a kid's meal and she fucking hollered at her, called her a lazy ass, the poor lady, fucking then I roll up in my benz and am all "bitch, you know we don't play that shit here understand," the teacher was all "now play nice, user" so I fucked off know what i mean

i asked for this once, except the cashier didn't tell me and i realized after i left i just has a shitty overpriced softserve

Frank n furter

I wouldn't
no
I would
I extra would
yes

nigga you what im fuckin faded

Mortal Kombat Ultra?

read a book nigga goddamn

Hurr

how old are you?

Hey, i'm smart.

It's tough singing like that & playing a mean guitar.

A burnout was bound to happen.

I get this really ingenuine vibe from her, like she acts the way she thinks other people want her to act, not how she wants to act, and it makes her come off really weird. Also that interview where she talked about how "Garden of Eden" is the best record ever made and then got really embarrassed when the interviewer told her it was Spirit of Eden was pretty embarrassing. And she just straight up acted completely embarrassed like she had been exposed, so she's not even a good liar. Someone who lies as much as her should be. There's a lot one doesn't know about her. I'm not even sure if she really writes her own music, or if she even plays the guitar. There's a lot to question about her.

Link to that interview? I live for schadenfreude

thats one of the worst and most autistic jokes i've heard in all of my life.

shes starting to look like the brunette from charlie's angels

nice pasta too bad you don't even have a sauce lmao

12:32
youtube.com/watch?v=GhzBXfP_XLw

She could have at least been like "oh yeah slip of the tongue" or some shit but she acts like she's been totally exposed.

see

She looks like that tranny from the Rocky Horror Picture show in this image.

you look like a tranny

I screw up my favorite album names like Weighting Souls with Sand and accidentally say Weighting Sand souls and I sometimes say Raise Your Skinny Fists instead of Lift Your Skinny Fists. What's your point?

Yeah but when someone corrects you you don't act like "oh shit they found me out," you're just like, "fuck, right, sorry."

Saw the thumbnail and thought "Cher's looking pretty good"

but that's what she did

But she didn't say that tho
>"I feel really embarrassed that I got that wrong"
is in the same vein as
>"fuck, right, sorry."

No, she acted completely embarrassed like you would when you've been exposed for your bullshit.

Hi Annie, I didn't know you browsed here. Oh right, it's not you.

It's also pretty obvious taking into account the fact that, if you kept watching, she can't even name who pointed her in the direction of the album, which, even if she honestly couldn't remember, she acted completely anxious like she was trying like hell to think as fast as possible.

no

Yes

you're reading too much into nothing. what exactly did she do that gives her away as an imposter? she said she was embarrassed, which is basically the same as "fuck, yeah, sorry.", and if you were really trying to keep up a charade you'd probably claim you knew it, not admit your ignorance

and then name the people who showed you your favourite 10 albums

1. Sup Forums
2. Sup Forums
3. Sup Forums
4. Sup Forums
5. Sup Forums
6. Sup Forums
7. Sup Forums
8. Sup Forums
9. Sup Forums
10. Sup Forums

Yeah I was at one, it was fucking nuts.
First she gets up on stage and reads a passage from some feminist book. She then calls for all straight white males to get to the back walls. I am a straight white male, but I didn't move. A few guys move to the back and some dominatrix like girls come out and press them to the wall. A few other dominatrices came in to the audience searching for others. One asked me and I said I was gay. She bent me over, ripped my pants off, and pegged me. Luckily I have a lot of practice with shoving things up my ass, so I didn't cry. She believed me and let me go. With all the straight white males gathered against the back wall, St. Vincent started playing a simple chord progression while screaming, 'Fuck straight white males! Kill them all!' The dominatrices take out guns that look like dildos and start executing them. People in the audience are cheering as this is happening. The last guy left is crying, so he is taken on stage and crucified while St. Vincent starts performing. He made it through 4 songs before he presumably died or passed out.

Other than that, it was a pretty great concert.

Cara needs to dumb this slutfu.

i'm glad i passed on seeing her then. disappointing since i used to like her stuff

My point was that her attitude was more than just embarrassment, it seemed like she had been exposed on something. That's the way she acted.

>and then name the people who showed you your favourite 10 albums
Same guy on most of them, his name is me. There are like two out of my top ten that I was pointed towards rather than stumbled upon, but the point is my mind isn't racing a hundred miles an hour while I'm saying this.

How much ass do you think she eats, per day.

cara loves having her tight little bum eaten so annie does that a lot

ohhh i'd say about 4-5 servings of ass on average
why else would she look so smug all of the damn time

I didn't get that vibe, so I guess it's a subjective evaluation of intentions neither of us will ever know. what I do know is that my mind would be racing if I was in a similar situation just due to having to be on camera asking questions. doesn't give anything away at all, you're just insisting that what you perceive is reality.

why wasn't her answer that a producer showed her the album not valid? did she have to name them?

>Annie is 33
>Cara is 24

anyone else get an inappropriate vibe from this? she's quite LITERALLY in a relationship with a child. I wouldn't be surprised if she was caught in some paedo ring taking advantage of boys desu

is it some kind of mommy-daughterfu relationship?

legs
e
g
s

y-you really need to stop posting her feets
i'm trying to avoid getting all lewd in these threads but those dirty toes turn me on like crazy

Is this a joke

24 isn't a child and if Annie was a man you'd not even question it

Dating anyone seven years older or younger than you is wrong. You're on a totally different cycle from them.

she made me have a foot fetish just by looking at those

thanks for stopping by!

she wants dat indie cred and gets too freaked out when she fucks up, it's pretty cringe but hey, we all have our insecurities

how did Annie Clark become so JUST???

i just want them in my mouth

this and also I want her to dominate me sexually

for

>dominate me sexually
e-elaborate please

Like she pins me down to the ground and puts her feet in my mouth... ugh just writing this makes me hard. I can't describe

I would say 5 years.

oh yeah, i know exactly what you mean
i want her to tie me down and smother my face with her soles and rub push and grind them all over until my face is covered in the grime from her feet
and forcefully stuff her toes into my mouth and demand that i suck them clean for her

she has weird arms

Ikr I want her to also want her to smother me with her hair as well

why does she put so much effort into making herself look hideous

>smother me with her hair
how does this work, can you elaborate?

will MCU op ever finish the story?

kek

also, here's a little multiverse probability I cooked up for Annie

>didn't come from a rich family
>kept her music to herself
>eventually started posting cover videos on youtube (which continues well into her thirties)
>gets a few thousand views at most
>she gets ever so slightly chubby
>doesn't look after her meme hair
>gets a husband to repress her feelings
>panders to her youtube fans by doing their request
>sometimes posts originals (like the one she has in this universe) but promptly deletes them because she has low self esteem
>she still lies from time to time

it feels good that there's a universe where this happens.

user, she's just a sperg like everyone on Sup Forums. She fucked up and got super embarrassed because she couldn't play it cool. That doesn't make her a phony.

no. she's a big fat phony

She doesn't want FUCKING WHITE MALES to be lusting after her.

its jew hair

she's not jewish

she was an altar girl growing up