ITT: Trip music

Trying psilocybin mushrooms next weekend. Post albums to listen to while tripping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUVmcKcTZ4A
youtube.com/watch?v=06rIuxEoshs
youtube.com/watch?v=fOwdAXNqoEE
youtube.com/watch?v=AIMfUAjeqK0
youtube.com/watch?v=-5K6b3WHUj0https:/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5 dried grams in silent darkness

youtube.com/watch?v=IUVmcKcTZ4A

I've been told that 3.5 is the magic number. I take adderall regularly for my ADD, and I don't know if it'll affect anything while I trip, so I'm starting with 2 just to be safe, then working my way up so I have a bit more control.

Buckle up.

Fuck those man. 7 grams raped my mind.

this is good shit

bump

This + On The Corner
Best experience of my life

youtube.com/watch?v=06rIuxEoshs
good trip

DJ Rozwell - Slush Country EP

that album is excellent sober, and probably better on drugs [spoiler]idk im a loser who never did drugs[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=fOwdAXNqoEE

So many good moments on this album. Definitely one of my all time favorites.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIMfUAjeqK0
youtube.com/watch?v=-5K6b3WHUj0https:/
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PyMcV6zkAU

Drugs are extremely overrated, you aren't missing much. Experimenting once in a while can be fun, but habitually going back to it gets old. I just quit smoking less than a week ago, and I feel like complete shit, but I'm much better off without it. Although nicotine isn't a "drug" per se, it's the same concept. In any case, you're a winner who never did drugs.

I'm going to try shrooms for the first time next week too.

What's a good price on shrooms? $10 a g?

good stuff

If you get them straight from a good grower, they'll sometimes dish em out for free.

I don't know about other states or countries but in CA they can go for like 5$/g for standard stuff but if it's good stuff it can go for around 10$/g.

You have to pick shrooms and trip where they were grown in order to tune into the natural frequencies of the area which gave birth to that specific mushroom. This creates a recursive feedback loop and amplifies your synaptic fomenting waves

can you actually find them in the wild though

I assumed they were farmed

you can but its pretty risky unless you know what youre doing

ok, but, psychedelics are a completely different thing. they are non addictive, and have no withdrawal. saying "all drugs are bad because i quit smoking" is a straw man argument.

Ya man as long as you know how to identify them. I have picked shrooms in Washington, Thailand and New Zealand

All varying species of psilocybin producing mushrooms

Psychedelics are not like other drugs. It is extremely common to try psychs once or twice and then stop, still citing it as one of the best experiences of your life. Any number of studies will tell you that psychedelics are non-addictive.

It's stupid people like you who don't need to use drugs anyways

rt

This is essential tripping music.
Beware phase 4 if you want to stay comfortable.
Also recommend good ol Dark side of the Moon.
I cried tears at the great gig in the sky.

I've only taken mushrooms once but have taken LSD nearly 30 times and the whole time during the shroom trip I was in this mindset of how ancient folks would use them in shamanic rituals and stuff. This was at a friend's house party and the whole experience was surprising relaxed.

I recommend Vision Creation Newsun or maybe something "primitive" sounding

One of the best albums I have ever heard while high.
Progressive/Psychedelic/Space Rock. Soundscapey with a lot of rock. Disregard all the singing and you will be rewarded with "The Glorious Om Riff." A song you never understand until your on that level

This has a funk track on it, which reminds me, I listened to the Headhunters trilogy while high and it was truly great.
This one has the best vibes.