I forgot how to dance

emma

thanks

canada shouldn't be a country

it should be a us territory or a colony

Should I
a. Go to the supermarket after work today
Or
b. Go to the supermarket tomorrow since I have the day off.

I'm buying stuff for Thanksgiving. If I go tomorrow I won't have to leave my apartment at all. But after work (in 2 hours) I'm just gonna want to go home and not be out any longer.

A

Oh god I wish I was a CEO with a thicc assistant who wears pencil skirts

go to the supermarket

Good taste

eat shit nigga

Ok I'll go today after work but I'm rewarding myself by getting really high until next Monday

don't get high get low

I don't trust vegetarians. Do you guys trust them?

:)

I consider vegetarianism a mental illness

i live in this building

Good lad.

DDOSing your parking lot as we speak

I was a vegetarian for 12 years AMA

Almost all the Americans girls on Interpals look like mongrels, halfbreeds or Hispanics. Is this the America today?

aren't you the guy who posts on /lat/ and always get called C H I C A N O?

Quiero una novia chola o dominicana, que necesito a hacer?

Do you eat eggs/fish

Why did you become one? Why did you go back to being an omnivore?

te robaran todo sin darte cuenta

Emmz

>cant name Pipkek "Pecker"

dammit

>Quiero una novia chola o dominicana
>chola

¿Por qué?

KANT btfo

>muh supreme morality

She's on top of my shelf in a catgirl outfit.

what a turd

caught a Pichu, boys

just hand me the Championship now

Is it wrong that i'm jealous that girls get to do the skinship stuff

Leave Kant alone! The categorical imperative demands it.

>Threaten to kill my wife if I don't tell you where my wife is
makes me think

Guys can too. When me and my friend were in the shower at the gym I walked up behind him and starting tugging on his weenie. We both called each other a faggot jokingly.

Quiero una novia loca. Todos mis novias eran aburridas o básicas. I've never gotten to stick my dick in crazy.

Apparently you can get 2 years jailtime if you send someone an unsolicited dick pic in sweden

dog bless

so you were a faggot for 12 years, tell me how loose your ass hole is man

Isn't that how it is everywhere?

mira si es una novia chola probablemnte este en 1490189 drogas se aproveche de ti y cuando te quedes sin plata, te dejará por otro cholo

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING???

How long for a girl if she sent unsolicited pics of her tits or vagina

>2 years

Don't you think that's a bit overkill

Are shooting fantasies bad to indulge in

READING BERSERK, WHAT ABOUT YOu?!

/cum/ pls take me back!

negroes

offering you a helicopter ride

I'M LISTENING TO SOME MUSIC

NICE WHAT SONG. I'M LISTENING TO KAISER CHIEFS

Where my lades at

>not /culm/

SONIC YOUTH - TEEN AGE RIOT

You're always welcome here, bud.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6HT_AqXL-o

You know, even though I don't really like Trump, I have to say, the sheer meme value in his victory makes it worth it all. Memes unite us.

Yeah that's me
I do, now but when I was a vegetarian the only animal protein I ate was cheese. Being vegetarian means that you don't eat animal carcasses. So eggs and cheese is ok but not fish
I became one because I was deeply shocked when I saw those slaughter houses videos on the internet. I reached out to PETA and they said that a vegetarian diet was actually far superior and healthier than eating meats. The choice seemed like a very obvious one, so that's how I decided it was the right thing to do based on the false information I was given.

I started to get really into diets and health and I found out soy and wheat protein aren't not only inferior proteins but also detrimental. Vegetarian diets tend to also be high on carbohydrates which is also bad for you. Upon looking into diets I came about a science based on mineral balancing, the main procedure is to send ones hair to a lab and find out through a hair mineral analysis what your deficiencies are. I was highly deficient in many minerals and have been eating meats ever since.

Yeah I do feel much better. I do have restrictions on eating grain fed/antibiotic meats, avoiding pork, as well as larger fish due of mercury poisoning.

hello is this the texas thread

that snowden movie was decent

Why is Niggercago full of Africans?

>I became one because I was deeply shocked when I saw those slaughter houses videos on the internet. I reached out to PETA and they said that a vegetarian diet was actually far superior and healthier than eating meats.

we finally have a place for the l :^)
thanks Trump TM

yes, can I offer you a drink sir?

Actually a German guy on GLP completely annihilated me on a debate of vegetarianism vs omnivorism.

the whole election was good memes because of him

i'm happy it's god damn over though. they're still pushing shit about him in the media though.

They immigrated to there and Detroit after the Civil War due to jobs.

got some brekkie 4 y'all

youtu.be/3yF69N45Mog

That's pretty interesting. I never thought people actually fell for PETA propaganda.

I avoid antibotic/steroid fed meat products too. I don't eat large fish enough to worry about mercury poisoning.

pisco please

so if some does that in this thread, will they be wanted in sweden and subject to arrest on arrival there? less immigrants i guess.

But fish don't feel pain user
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm

*beckons you into my helicopter*

>american parenting

Only an hour and twenty minutes to go.

Or should I leave the office early? It's literally only me and the receptionist here and she came in later than me. If I left at 4:30 would that be bad?

have sex with the receptionist

You are the only Chilean you egotistical asswipe

I am so good

Grab her by the pussy

think i'm going through second puberty lads. i'm 25 and just got to the point where i need to shave every day. i used to be able to go a day or two without showering and now i gotta do it twice a day, i'm covered in acne and i'm horny all the time. wtf is this?

I assume it has to be sent personally like by snapchat or something.

here sir, have a good stay
there a 2 more chileans now

i can't read that shit

What about me

How did he get his legs turned around like that

The point is no one cares about your country except for a namefag who can't go a second without attention whoring

No stop it. I don't know if it's just her demeanor or if she doesn't like me but she really doesn't seem to care what I do. I tell her when I'm heading out for lunch and she says 'ok' and that's about it.
I self report online but if she I got an email or call at 4:40 and wasn't here it'd look bad I guess

>spic parenting

>b-but it raises us tough

nah it fucks your head up

wat do?

k, do the new thread yourself then

I just want to sleep why oh why is it so hard just to sleep sleep is a basic biological function without it your body doesn't work properly why can't I just go to sleep already aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Fucking asshole.