MBDTF vs TPAB

We all know these two albums are the greatest hip hop albums of the 21th century.
But which one is better?

The one which was written by a small collective of talented musicians and took twice as long to finish you fucking retard they arent even on the same level

Do people actually talk like this?

I prefer GKMC

What kind of meme is this?

agreed. they are different. TPAB better tho

>It's another "You can't compare these!"-meme
This would make sense if you used it right you idiots.

West's production ability already makes him more talented than Kendrick, but TPAB has undoubtedly stronger lyricism and good production (definitely not on the same level as MBDTF)

I'd say it goes to TPAB (although MBDTF will definitely be more influential)

This thread was a fucking retarded idea.

Plebs pls go. Tpab is undoubtedly the best piece of music to come out of the west coast in decades. MBDTF is just okay.

>he thinks people will fall for his b8

UU

>MBDTF
Why is this overrated trash STILL being praised on this board? It's so baffling to me, like it's the kind of album only radio listeners would think is great

MBDTF easily, I find TPAB painfully dull and a chore to listen to. I haven't gone back to it since it was released and don't intend to.

MBDTF and it's not even close. GKMC is miles ahead of TPAB.

Nah. It's better than chopin

tpab solid throughout. mbdtf has greater variance in track quality-- higher highs, and lower lows.
but frankly, you just can't get much higher.

7/10 made me smile

>stronger lyricism
You couldn't prove this. I don't even believe it's accurate.

>memerap
I want 16 year olds twitterbabbies to get the fuck off my board.

>it's the kind of album only radio listeners would think is great
Near unanimous, outspoken industry praise - more so than any other contemporary album of pop music. If you wanna pull that card, you're gonna lose. Retard.

It kinda bums me out that i have to share a board with people who think kanye and his production squad slightly altering another song and adding shit lyrics and vocals on it is good. I think sampling only works if there's a great rapper or there's actually some creativity involved. A musician playing a different timbre of the sampled melody is hack as fuck.

You're so mad. Must be the truth. The fact that you're even defending this trash with such vehemence is hilarious and makes me wonder if you're even old enough to post here

MAAD city is better than butterfly in every way you fucking retard

later dad

MBDTF of course, what kinda question is that

TPAB by miles.

Tpab but that's only because kanye is terrible

Spoken like a typical reddit teenager who browses lewronggeneration and makes fun of queen yet has even shittier taste

>21th century
>21th

Here's the secret correct answer:

>queen
this is some hi-def projecting

but anyway, enjoy your foray into classic rock ('real music')

niggas will say MBDTF

real negus will say TPAB

No that's a pretty typical occurrence over in those parts, however, queen is still shit (not as shit as kanye tho)

>those parts
i wouldn't know

>artistic works which re appropriate old texts aren't 'real art'

i guess you're hip to the internet culture, but you have views on theory which would be regressive 100 years ago.

This is how an asshurt pleb idiot tries to argue. Putting words in someones mouth to fit their stance. Just stop posting lmao

>At the mall, there was a seance
>Just kids, no parents
>Then the sky filled with herons
>Saw the devil in Chrysler LeBaron

so bad

GKMC > MBDTF > TPAB > Section.80 > Untitled Unmastered > Yeezus > TLOP

>2retard2furious

second

>MBDTF > TPAB
>Section.80 > Untitled Unmastered

>he actually hit the post button with confidence and without any irony after he typed this

section 80 is miles better then untitled you stupid nigger

ITT: cuckolded white men feeding their mandingo fighting fantasies by pitting black artists against each other

Is the prize a night with your wife, OP?

Graduation > My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Section 80 is preachy trash with mediocre music. Untitled is much more creative musically and displays better songwriting. You're a goddamn pleb faggot to the highest order who shouldn't be allowed to post opinions if you're serious

Half the songs on untitled weren't finished yet they have better songwriting then section 80? You're fucking retarded section 80 wasn't preachy at all

Holy shit how fucked are your opinions